SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Build up yandere for first hand experience

Her only hope of boosting is dead.

My dream, destroyed.

was only a vampire costume but duck that I want revenge hope to see something from devs maybe checking ip adress

I know this cases isnt a game fault thats not mean your "devs" cant do nothing ofc your can adding more segurity when we trading like put the amount of gold accepted by the other player , like others games do

another help like I said other times , add a password for delete the character player and even for delete a personal item.

I dont know if can be possible but do something duck unfair shit

this game is full of shit and getting worst every month people who plays dont have nothing to do only those rich asses sharing his power in guild tournaments but who cares? People want more levels ,.alvyondil , that berengar tower.

I dont giving a shit for this game anymore if I playing few minutes for day is for some friends and is not only my own opinion.

i still stand by what i said, i have beaten every rogue on my server :)

anyone wanna step up im right here, fight me

you think im scared of melee as a ranger? you must really be inbred  :rofl: :rofl:

you think im scared of melee as a ranger? you must really be inbred  :rofl: :rofl:

How the hell can you have beaten EVERY rogue on your server? That's close to impossible :lol:

ive beaten every rogue on my server

maybe if you kiss-ass to poley enough she'll be your girlfriend  :snorlax:

Swaaz im pretty sure my rouge raped your ass last time we pvped like 1 hit  :pardon:

And uh my ranger would also and my shaman you say you dont amp your character cus u dont need to but the truth is

Your too poor to amp it +8 so ud rather have +0 to talk extra trash and use it as a excuse :)

I'll just leave this here for a while.

Poor guy can't tell a girl he likes her.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

he used to make fun of me with u guys back in those days, now take a taste of your own medicine.

vombrose!!

Swaaz im pretty sure my rouge raped your ass last time we pvped like 1 hit  :pardon:

And uh my ranger would also and my shaman you say you dont amp your character cus u dont need to but the truth is

Your too poor to amp it +8 so ud rather have +0 to talk extra trash and use it as a excuse :)

any dog has his day, let me guess you went invisible and 1 shot me? well i can do the same to you, it just requires more skill  :snorlax:

swazz sounds like murderr on eu :D

Uses Night Prince's rings, which give 1 more moon than Silvered signets.

Oh i knew they r something like that, but i can say "even without Symbol of Greatness"  ;D .

I always kick ur ass in pvp and u only say (Baskentli is weak  i killed him 1 hit) :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I always kick ur ass in pvp and u only say (Baskentli is weak  i killed him 1 hit) :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

ok i will ban u from pvp cave  from now on so called pro :)

fixed

Lolz your never there so how would you know?

and Reaper always sits there on his mc i meant duck him with my ranger hes easy 1 hit :)

Merc horny

Gaylord youre the one who started the gay convo and set me up, I told you to stalk her and not me. Used that to convince you.

Not showing you my rape set.

Not showing you my rape set.

Will you show to me? :blush:  Planning on levelling my rogue and i want to know whether i should do arena at lvl14 or not.

Hm, just got home from school after standing 1 hour in the blazing sun with koreans and random people around, infront a nearby boat station waiting for a motorbike to come, most gave shitty excuses cuz my house is so far, they go like " there's guards in that place " cuz public motorbike taxi shit is illegal so there's cunt guards in the main road catching dem cuntz, normally would take the back road which I did, thank god, fckinig Koreans srsly. ( No racist )

Anyways, give me a pm sometime and sure.

Depends on what kind of Rogue you are making either PvP, WPvP, arena or a hybrid PvE/PvP.

Cuz if you'd go PvP and love to arena 24/7 more, you'd have high level Dodge skills but lv1 Gouge, which is crap for arena cuz Kick in the back would be useful 25% of the time, normally they'd get raped in seconds or your team does.

Brb.

Lolz your never there so how would you know?

and Reaper always sits there on his mc i meant ♥♥♥♥ him with my ranger hes easy 1 hit :)

Do u have Screen Shot?? :tease: :tease:

Hm, just got home from school after standing 1 hour in the blazing sun with koreans and random people around, infront a nearby boat station waiting for a motorbike to come, most gave shitty excuses cuz my house is so far, they go like " there's guards in that place " cuz public motorbike taxi shit is illegal so there's ♥♥♥♥ guards in the main road catching dem ♥♥♥♥z, normally would take the back road which I did, thank god, fckinig Koreans srsly. ( No racist )

Anyways, give me a pm sometime and sure.

Depends on what kind of Rogue you are making either PvP, WPvP, arena or a hybrid PvE/PvP.

Cuz if you'd go PvP and love to arena 24/7 more, you'd have high level Dodge skills but lv1 Gouge, which is crap for arena cuz Kick in the back would be useful 25% of the time, normally they'd get raped in seconds or your team does.

Brb.

Ghey