SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Rather use the new gear, first slot gives speed.

exactly, as does severe cold. you can literally stack 2 different leather sets that give speed on first buff. im having a blast using my arena crossbow, its pretty quick!

i have touched the 3k hp barrier which I always to do  :)

Опубликованное фото

all the stats got fked up though

Well, it's either offense or defense.

Offense sucks in PvP cause almost every Druid has 185+ Heal, even worse if it's 210+, with 18-23% Resilience and ~2600+ HP.

Defense set would kill slower but make you not die in 5 hits.

On my Shaman, I used to use full arena set, SD Scepter and x2 Garnet rings since the weapon was +10, not a huge loss, but for lower amps it's a huge loss which is why I wouldn't really recommend it unless +10. Against Druids I'd use Good Signets cause the damage loss is very big and they barely have much Dodge, I'd get around 8% Accuracy. Another trick you can do is use Accuracy on amulet and Crit on belt, charm mana regen on rings so you don't burn too fast and try not to spam earth protection.

For arena, if enemies are not tough, I'd use GT hood+boots, VS gloves and arena chest with x2 Garnets and Crit on belt.

Crossings is ofcourse full VS set, cuz ain't no one be touchin dat.

Shaman is quite limited with stats, you can't focus on the important ones all in one, go for Accuracy, you could lose some Resilience and probably damage and HP too, go for Resil and you lose alot of Accuracy but gain Resil and HP and sometimes Damage.

Note that HP, damage and heal are also stats, important ones too.

I'd say, use whatever you like. But for PvP I would recommend atleast 14% Resilience and 180+ heal to survive enough.

yes you are right, because my staff is only +6, i have to use moon damage where ever  possible and so i have no choice but to use arena/VS gears.

I don't have GT right now but i think it will be the next thing i will be getting.

With full Arena , i get 2.5k hp but 8% accuracy and 22% resi.

With VS gloves/helmet , i get accuracy 15% , resi 18% ,crit 18% and hp 2.2k

So for just 300-400 hp i am getting decent stats which is worth it for me at least which why i prefer using VS over resi.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

The only problem i am facing is the low heal of only 166 with only 294 moon. This is fked , only if my staff would a bit better amp'd i could invest on astral.I considered getting those excellent rings which gives 12 moon and astral but i think they don't have accuracy on them.

I will figure something out.

Speed is important to some rangers because they only follow a crowd leaving caravan and hope to get a shot on the 10v1 that they come up on. Real arena players know accuracy and resil are the best stats. Crit and dodge follow. Asking a no amp pro for pvp/arena advice is like asking Arnold schwarzenegger how it was being the president of the U.S.A

@swaaz,

A +0 ranger with bad resi and low hp is as bad as a noob lvl 14 druid.

U r going against a rogue which are masters of dodge and crit.

First of all your argument on rogue not being able to touch is void , unless the rogue is stupid he wont fell for the trap and he would get the first stealth strike. Given that u r low on def and resi, that one hit will take the most out of u and a second hit will definitely make u fall below 1000hp (assuming he gets no crit).

After the first stealth strike comes a gouge and another merci strike+regular hit which will either make your hp very low or u will die.

This is all assuming rogue does not get any crits and dodge on you.

Secondly, since your bow is also not amp'd no matter how much atk speed u can, in the end it wont do any good if it does low damage. Basically , if a high amp'd bow do double the damage done from your bow then that alone will make up for the lack of atk speed they have compared to yours.

I would say you should have at least considered amping your bow before making such bold statements against merc.

Also it would be a little bit nice if you DO NOT TRY TO ENFORCE YOUR OPINION ON OTHERS.

If you like atk speed, thats cool, if you don't want to amp, thats cool but that DOES NOT mean we all have to think the same way as you do.

I personally liked u increasing atk speed, i always like people walking a different road than the whole population but still it does not mean you are the only one who is correct and all are wrong.

i have touched the 3k hp barrier which I always to do  :)

Опубликованное фото

all the stats got fked up though

yes you are right, because my staff is only +6, i have to use moon damage where ever  possible and so i have no choice but to use arena/VS gears.

I don't have GT right now but i think it will be the next thing i will be getting.

With full Arena , i get 2.5k hp but 8% accuracy and 22% resi.

With VS gloves/helmet , i get accuracy 15% , resi 18% ,crit 18% and hp 2.2k

So for just 300-400 hp i am getting decent stats which is worth it for me at least which why i prefer using VS over resi.

The only problem i am facing is the low heal of only 166 with only 294 moon. This is fked , only if my staff would a bit better amp'd i could invest on astral.I considered getting those excellent rings which gives 12 moon and astral but i think they don't have accuracy on them.

I will figure something out.

18% Resilience is fine, that is the cap for Shaman if you're not going for anything fancy, otherwise the minimum cap would be 14%, although, bad vs. well geared Druids. Far worse if he has skills with those gear too.

For your heal, either you're using lv17 Moon rings or something is wrong.

At lv20 with lv15+ Astral rings, lv18 Amulet and all that stuff you'd get around 180+ Heal.

In my opinion, Accessories with no Astral in them are trash but my opinions are based on PvP, not WPvP or Arenas, so if you're doing good then it's good. I'd post the stats of my favorite set but I don't have Warspear installed and don't "own" the Shaman anymore. And most importantly, I can't be arsed.

Yea PvP for healer classes is like go by the rules or lose, exactly why I dislike it. Unless it's Necro, cuz Necro raep ur mana brah.

Other than that, almost anything is fine. But full VS in arena vs. Rangers is very bad, trust me, I learned the hard way.

@swaaz,

A +0 ranger with bad resi and low hp is as bad as a noob lvl 14 druid.

U r going against a rogue which are masters of dodge and crit.

First of all your argument on rogue not being able to touch is void , unless the rogue is stupid he wont fell for the trap and he would get the first stealth strike. Given that u r low on def and resi, that one hit will take the most out of u and a second hit will definitely make u fall below 1000hp (assuming he gets no crit).

After the first stealth strike comes a gouge and another merci strike+regular hit which will either make your hp very low or u will die.

This is all assuming rogue does not get any crits and dodge on you.

Secondly, since your bow is also not amp'd no matter how much atk speed u can, in the end it wont do any good if it does low damage. Basically , if a high amp'd bow do double the damage done from your bow then that alone will make up for the lack of atk speed they have compared to yours.

I would say you should have at least considered amping your bow before making such bold statements against merc.

Also it would be a little bit nice if you DO NOT TRY TO ENFORCE YOUR OPINION ON OTHERS.

If you like atk speed, thats cool, if you don't want to amp, thats cool but that DOES NOT mean we all have to think the same way as you do.

I personally liked u increasing atk speed, i always like people walking a different road than the whole population but still it does not mean you are the only one who is correct and all are wrong.

who said i was low resil?

and who said melee can beat range? hahahaha you really are a stupid shit if you think any +10 rogue has a chance against me

I'm being a troll?

Holy shit

Not saying it never happened but i havent seen him pvp once..

Also i think you could let him scatter you first and never gouge you will still win. I have a feeling my 14 rogue could win easy.

So basically you just dodge as signal, insta scatter then kite all the way out with a +0 bow and say you win high amped rogues.

Why do i find it stupid a high amped rogue would lose to a +0 2k-2.1k hp ranger who hits low as hell.

So basically you just dodge as signal, insta scatter then kite all the way out with a +0 bow and say you win high amped rogues.

Why do i find it stupid a high amped rogue would lose to a +0 2k-2.1k hp ranger who hits low as hell.

pretty much, ya

problem?

Oh so you're Jethalal.

oh....

i thought u knew that.

now it makes more sense.

Just to state the obvious now, yes i am jethalal.

Not saying it never happened but i havent seen him pvp once..

Also i think you could let him scatter you first and never gouge you will still win. I have a feeling my 14 rogue could win easy.

Haven't seen your rogue but poley's rogue surely can!

oh....

i thought u knew that.

now it makes more sense.

Just to state the obvious now, yes i am jethalal.

I wasn't abused by shanbeast. I can't be abused in any way. It is I who abuses.

I logged in cave yesterday and shanbeast was insulting Murd and Space using the term "u son of slut", so i just said "You son of a blee blop", directed to no one, then got PMd by him "if u really are a girl, then stay off the cave fight, you weren't here to see them jump me". I find it cowardly to say things like that in PM, so i posted his words on area and answered by questioning if Gender is a matter. Then got PMd again "u ducking noob are dead". I simply logged off 'cause i was going outside for a friends meeting.

Anyway, i didn't know it was you so i couldn't answer normally. I have a hate for random people PMing, sorry. I'll react accordingly in the future.

pretty much, ya

problem?

None, but i find it really, REALLY hard that you can kill (now with the guild buffs, and considering everyone in such guild is high amped) anyone with 3k HP and +8/9/10 amps with kiting alone. You can't run forever. There's always the dead end.

Who wants to bet I one shot the lad

500k on you.

How was i abused?

Frikid thought Shanbeast abused me, but i can't see how as i didn't even react to his own words. He tried to kill me once but, "unfortunately" 5 people jumped him in the way  :lol:

Attack speed is close to useless, tested and proven. You lose too much stats for it and run around with ~2k health and probably no resilience. And don't tell me you can trap everywhere, that shit is so easy to avoid. Scatter = Meh, not a problem for barbs.

And what's the reason to be +0? Attention seeker?

$  :)

Watch out

he uses scatter as signal

xD ohhhhh my god run runnnn  he will rape us with 2k hp , no resi and +0 BUT ♥♥♥♥ DONT FORGET HIS DODGE  "hands on the air"

edited: and speed attack  :(

second edit: maybe that troll face helps  :crazy:

ive beaten every rogue on my server

maybe if you kiss-ass to poley enough she'll be your girlfriend  :snorlax:

Agreed,you won vs "all rouges"from your server.Once(maybe twice..).But,tell me,how many times you died?Was something like 2wins/99 loosed??

You have to accept this : your chances to win vs +8---+9 gears/weapons are 5%.And that because your opponent is not a pro ppl.Speed??:D You can have 50% speed...You will die ..slowly ,but sure.

If i am not wrong,does anyone share your opinion sins you started this fight,speed vs everything??I don't think so..So you are the only one who keep argue on this..

Goodluck "2Fast2Furious"!!!

No chrys he hasnt beaten them. He probably hasnt fought them. If you pm any rogue they will reply "who?"

Notice for all people. He just talks he has nothing behind it but to get reactions. Which for me is fun somedays

ty pliskin.

Опубликованное фото

Thanks for the karma

No chrys he hasnt beaten them. He probably hasnt fought them. If you pm any rogue they will reply "who?"

Notice for all people. He just talks he has nothing behind it but to get reactions. Which for me is fun somedays

Опубликованное фото

Thanks for the karma

Maybe is a strategy??Like PvP??"Doesn't matter if u loosed,or if someone is better then you..Say you are the best,you are God,you are #1 pro player!!You are the best!!!" ?

84686_.png

Yep.

I wish to see your mage in a fight

No, i don't doubt your capabilities

I just want to see how hot it'll be

Build up yandere for first hand experience

No gold source, can buy Mcoin but we talked in whatsapp about that.

So what, lv14 max with quest items? Can do xd

No gold source, can buy Mcoin but we talked in whatsapp about that.

So what, lv14 max with quest items? Can do xd

Well youre right the only good thing about this game is memories of better days

Oh and i retract my "yep" to chrys.. Pvp is actually good at arena/pvp. The talking is secondary

Haven't seen your rogue but poley's rogue surely can!

i think Ronso could eat his ranger toast with 3-4 bites :o

i think he wont pvp Snowkath because of the amp

ive beaten every rogue on my server

here are you lieing

maybe if you kiss-ass to poley enough she'll be your girlfriend  :snorlax:

As usual a  "bait" , ur so predictable ;)

Well...First time in my life,sins i play warspear,i was,finally(if i can say like that..xD) scammed by a lvl 4..lol.Is not big deal,just a vampire scarlet...but,anyway..

So,he used "bag full" trick..showing 220k in the beginning,then when i tried trade,bag full.So cancel,then again trade,but 2200 gold and 5 snow elves caskets.In that time,many pm i got,so i wasn't carecareful..So,SCAMMER Miglyistr!

I posted here because many watching this tread...That Miglyistr is from Eu Emerald,ofc..a lvl 4.

Sure,is all my fault about what was happened,but i wanted to show that trick"bag full",so ppl can know about it!

Miglyistr SCAMMER!

84719_.png

Eh...i know sis.Is not a big lost for me..But such ppl will rest forever in my black list.And when they will be high lvl,they asking help,or playing nice,but they will ask themselves:why she ignored me?..And i will answer: ducking SCAMMER!!:D.

Its ok..5 min ago i got a snow Queen :).There is a God's justice somewhere :).