SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

random 3v3  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

just showing off ur signs ;D give my reward from helping u report that scammer :P

random 3v3  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Elricocris noob scammer, noob player and a total idiot.

omfg 420 signs? :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

catalonia tell us the amp xD

not to mension i was with random parenters,my shoes were broken and they had 2locks,but the gay lost :D

Edit: note the lvls e.e

50699_.png

50700_.png

not to mension i was with random parenters,my shoes were broken and they had 2locks,but the gay lost :D

Note the rogue had highest damage overall, and their clan reject any melee class for join :lol:

Note the rogue had highest damage overall, and their clan reject any melee class for join :lol:

bro,since you mensioned it,this is how it ended

both me and shaman died,the rogue has 1.4k HP,lorddraco 1k,darkarc 200,darkarc ran and left the rogue to crit the necro and kill him :lol: ,then did one hit to darkarc and we won the match xD

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

I AM GOD!!!!!!! O:-)

bro,since you mensioned it,this is how it ended

both me and shaman died,the rogue has 1.4k HP,lorddraco 1k,darkarc 200,darkarc ran and left the rogue to crit the necro and kill him :lol: ,then did one hit to darkarc and we won the match xD

Haha you got em bro  :blush:  Nice to see schoolboy to lose  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bro, u forgot to mencion we 3 were doing arena NAKED... Just with staff and cape.

If u want go real 3x3 just pm

Maybe cause we were just wearing staff and cape?  :clapping: And we still won 4 of 5 battles naked

Bro, u forgot to mencion we 3 were doing arena NAKED... Just with staff and cape.

If u want go real 3x3 just pm

my shoes was broken :D

also nothing personal against you or darkarc,just again gay caza :D

Oh Yes xD Nothing Personal But  Yasir You Soo Weak xD We are Going Naked Arena For Fun nothing Persnal  ;)

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

:good: :friends:

Btw NoobYasir. How time time you died ? xD

We are Doing Arena Nakeds And Winning 48 of 50 arena ( NUDES )

do arena naked and we will see how much u win and how much u lose XD

Already killed you over 200 time in cave WHY u dont Leave this Game or make  new char ? xD

you were saying none can kill your mc? yet die with a +10 shaman partner vs vomm and +7 lyzzie :)

Опубликованное фото

oh wait, let me guess it was lag? like when you died non stop 1 v 1 to shy`s shaman in pvp?

Опубликованное фото

pity.

try going random arena for once,try going arena without +10 parenter for once,any buddy can make an OP team and start bragging,but not every buddy have enuagh guts to go random arena and beat the OP teams :)

and btw,post pics of you potting twice againt me after jumping me while i was pvping that warlock,it was a rape :rofl:

;) 2v1 and look what happened looks like godofwars is a noob

Meh, either they had no weapons on or they just suck hard.

A warlock could solo 2 melees naked, could even do with a lv9 staff at volcano map.

;) 2v1 and look what happened looks like godofwars is a noob

Bro we killed u on lvl 18 u making 0 alots of time but i didnt take Atention on you its because i dont have nothing against you but now i will show you Whats can do my lock  ;)

You Runnig on Volcán Map and Warlock have low life Regen  :)  not like you Running all Map Because Scared to Get Catched

you were saying none can kill your mc? yet die with a +10 shaman partner vs vomm and +7 lyzzie :)

Опубликованное фото

oh wait, let me guess it was lag? like when you died non stop 1 v 1 to shy`s shaman in pvp?

Опубликованное фото

pity.

About this Shit We never do 1 vs 1 vs MY shaman And i didnt lose vs Shyleen or vs You in 1 vs 1 . About this Fake Screen i can make Better with Paint  ;)

And probably mofh or ktptn doing arenas with my rouge because i sheard account with them but dont worry We will seee again

let me search Shyleen+tocino Lose Vs springy+princeka Screensshot . Soon i will upload it

Ow lol ur fireflake xD, btw old buddy here, metal ik ben weer terug bij us sapphire, pm me quick pls als je will ;D

hey! jaa ik ken je nog:P waarom ben je terug gegaan?:( kom weer hier naar eu is veel leuker haha.

maar is goed, ik pm je wel :P gwn ultinatium?

Im gonna try do some jedi tricks with my extremely discreet shammy 15 like this morning against two 18 priest and one 17 druid, their total heal did not beat mine and their total dmg was not even 1k. :D

But lot of times jedi shami tricks fails and all what u got is a

The face of that druid looks better now ;P xD

My babe druid :[

Fail... You're not alone unless you can actually do that 334 damage. :facepalm:

My staff +10 :dirol: