SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

rich not always pro.

sometimes they just suck right, 0 dmg, 0 brains.

Опубликованное фото

live with it gayrox.

Опубликованное фото

this is 99% of your arena results vs us, go masturbate to your one wins.

shaman and warlock vs 2xbd and you are proud? LOL,fail

priest and +10 bd vs one shaman, that was basically 2 v 1, and you are proud? LOL , fail.

he lasted 2min+ almost killed you both, waited so long to post it cause they won 10 times after, and you fear he would screen, bragging about your one win every 4 months, is lame,..

meggido dont have +10 he has +9, now he dont have sd beacuse he sold it ;p u see items raffeloo and zyz? 0 resi staff +4/5 and very very bad eq log at game we can show u

watched it. i saw how hassn and spanish lost vs me and a priest. yes,hassn died like shit then spanish run. hassn failed badly.i know

Bla bla

In 2 years i only lost twice aganist you and you sick reccorded all the others 999 times u got raped for show that 2 so proud ;D

1st lose 1 year ago i got dc in mid of fight like a statue at phone and u accepted it, 2nd my partner rush no heal i did all i could, maybe didnt run like my best but was 2AM and we were spamming so long (Was 2AM or so at Germany too, seems like you were playing so late and the companies you own and are boss while study in a island with 2 girlfriends or that fake life you try show off didnt need you)

You are +10 crit charm and the #1 +10 EU player with worst arena ratio.

Suprememan and other +10 pros do randoms without party too, so dont cry about it just live with it.

In 2 years i only lost twice aganist you and you sick reccorded all the others 999 times u got raped for show that 2 so proud ;D

1st lose i got dc in mid of fight like a statue at phone and u accepted it, 2nd my partner rush no heal i did all i could, maybe didnt run like my best but was 2AM and we were spamming so long (Was 2AM or so at Germany too, seems like you were playing so late and the companies you own and are boss while study in a island with 2 girlfriends or that fake life you try show off didnt need you)

You are +10 crit charm and the #1 +10 EU player with worst arena ratio.

Suprememan and other +10 pros do randoms without party too, so dont cry about it just live with it.

His next excuse: suprememan and other +10s are rich, im too poor and i cant win

I bet 5k on this.

spanish is mad. i see ;D

Nope, you just got owned and couldnt say anything else.

Im sure if i reccorded the 999 times i killed your +10 BD at arena or outside you will accuse me of kill noobs only :lol:

its easy,i dont care what you say and earn money with video how you die.i am fine ;D

Seeing how you respond, seems like you are Obsessed with him.

Bwahaha.

enough feeding the roach, it comes out every month or so, let it go away again.

Why not use a shoe and *SPLATS*....

Ew.

Cant win them all. Its a 2 v 2 setting. Obviously you do your best but cant take accountability on what your partner does. Go 1 v 1 same class and win, say 2/3. Then you can brag all you want. Even then its based on luck. Crit dodge parry etc is based on chance. A good strong partner is key. :drinks: cheers

rich not always pro.

Yup rich aren't pro.

Pro players are the people who learn deeper in their class, learn to play like no one else can, master it's class to it's full potential

and alot more which you do not possess but we do.

Unlike you, we are pros, while you are one of those poor idiots who kneel down and suck the dick of a rich player named Revange to amplify your items, maybe even give you items, I don't know how well you suck him but your items shows he enjoys it well.

Anyways, how many times did you guys lose? 500? How many times did you win? 5?

How about a rematch and let's see how useless your dick sucking has paid off.

PS: Next time you guys win or lose, don't stop demanding like noob cowards

Seeing how you respond, seems like you are Obsessed with him.

Bwahaha.

he obsessed with every one

1 Word, Gayrox.

Why not use a shoe and *SPLATS*....

Ew.

Violence isn't always the option. He is indeed a cockroach, immune to everything.

Unless you find his real address.

Yup rich aren't pro.

Pro players are the people who learn deeper in their class, learn to play like no one else can, master it's class to it's full potential

and alot more which you do not possess but we do.

Unlike you, we are pros, while you are one of those poor idiots who kneel down and suck the dick of a rich player named Revange to amplify your items, maybe even give you items, I don't know how well you suck him but your items shows he enjoys it well.

Anyways, how many times did you guys lose? 500? How many times did you win? 5?

How about a rematch and let's see how useless your dick sucking has paid off.

PS: Next time you guys win or lose, don't stop demanding like noob cowards

Lol this so faimiliar with ppl at us sapphire, sange ur the real pro around here :friends:

we all know your warlocks name is shikii, why so scared to hide it xD

Because he is with his warlock Shikii in 1 of Hassn's guild, AAD, and could be weird if Hassn see how he laugh at him with his main elf at forum while used to beg join his clan with mc.

Anyway just my opinion maybe just too shy to show name  :blush:

Violence isn't always the option. He is indeed a cockroach, immune to everything.

Unless you find his real address.

dox time?

dox time