SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

That moment when you see a shaman running without heal on with half hp.  :wacko:

Go ahead, Hopzz, rage at me, bro  :give_rose:

Never seen that, but I've seen people running at full HP thinking they're " kiting " :crazy:

its a message popup saying that the mshop is temporarily disabled :drinks:

-->             

Never seen that, but I've seen people running at full HP thinking they're " kiting " :crazy:

I got so mad, like, she was running from Eld!!! A necro!!!

She would come back, he would be full hp *again*, she would be low hp *again* and tadan! Time out! FFS, if you want to run, at least heal yourself dumbdumb!

Maybe if she take off all that make up from her face she can start thinking abit more!

Had to revive before I said anything offensive... *again*

And lol, running with full hp reminds me of Unite  :crazy:

Lol noob wins me once in arena, after i have beaten his ass many times  ;D

:facepalm:

I recognized is wonderful when u finnally kill someone who always killed you. That happened to me with assussena/pleistaxon. Idk in this case but in that case the first victory was not the last. And yes i pm her saying BIIIIIII@TCH! But thats cause she was insulting since almost first day.

Anyway, is normal to pm someone who always win you, if you win finally!, specially if they insulted you cause you loose. But if they dont at least to talk friendly about it.

That moment when you see a shaman running without heal on with half hp.  :wacko:

Go ahead, Hopzz, rage at me, bro  :give_rose:

what shaman runs without heal :D?

I got so mad, like, she was running from Eld!!! A necro!!!

She would come back, he would be full hp *again*, she would be low hp *again* and tadan! Time out! FFS, if you want to run, at least heal yourself dumbdumb!

Maybe if she take off all that make up from her face she can start thinking abit more!

Had to revive before I said anything offensive... *again*

And lol, running with full hp reminds me of Unite  :crazy:

who's "she"?

WHEN ONE OF YOUR "FRIENDS" BLACK MAIL YOU  :aggressive:

43268_.png

Umm as i recall eld runs many times. But a win is a win. No"steps taken in the scared direction" stat yet

Idk what was the result, I'll ask him. Anyways, one thing is to run, other is to keep distance. And one thing is a shaman vs necro, other bd vs necro :facepalm:

and a one more last thing is... IS A DUMBDUMBDUMB HEALING CLASS RUN WITHOUT HEAL, HALF HP! Epic fail epicepicepicepicepic  :facepalm:

Idk what was the result, I'll ask him. Anyways, one thing is to run, other is to keep distance. And one thing is a shaman vs necro, other bd vs necro :facepalm:

and a one more last thing is... IS A DUMBDUMBDUMB HEALING CLASS RUN WITHOUT HEAL, HALF HP! Epic fail epicepicepicepicepic  :facepalm:

You were there  :give_rose:

Anyways its all good at least he run to win unlike pvprunner runs for tie

Na man, running is for gay ass pussies who don't know how to accept a loss.

Unless it's kiting then it's cool.

A win is not an ordinary win if you played ♥♥♥♥♥ mode to earn it.

Starting to hate those hearts  :facepalm:

What was the swearing? ;D

And yea, Chris, volcano arena "I guess even you are going to run". But well, still havent find any better necro  :blush:

Im feeling better now, guys, ty for your support @}- hahahaha

Damn right I run sometimes. Run to top up hp, run to keep distance from scatter, run to kitekite pewpew but never to do circles around map to regen to 100% after I clearly was defeated.

The case with ladyseth was just this, we had three mini pvp after hoppz and gi were ko'd. Two times ending with her at low hp then blinding and running for the hills to regen. The last time she didn't get away :[

server crash entering the cave = none there. i restart, see this.

melankor, zainx and some other stupid barbarian gang me...  :facepalm:

like it was hard to get killed with 1k hp.

43312_.jpg

I recognized is wonderful when u finnally kill someone who always killed you. That happened to me with assussena/pleistaxon. Idk in this case but in that case the first victory was not the last. And yes i pm her saying BIIIIIII@TCH! But thats cause she was insulting since almost first day.

Anyway, is normal to pm someone who always win you, if you win finally!, specially if they insulted you cause you loose. But if they dont at least to talk friendly about it.

I didnt insult him/her or say anything :D just win him with random partner and then he wins once and calls me noob  ;D  Made me laugh

My noob account just lost his virginity having his 1st gank to high lvl elf at kotta and become a real rogue now, with love from Spain :give_rose:

Опубликованное фото

My noob account just lost his virginity having his 1st gank to high lvl elf at kotta and become a real rogue now, with love from Spain :give_rose:

How come your Rogue's hair colour is darker than your Shaman's? :o

How come your Rogue's hair colour is darker than your Shaman's? :o

I thought none could detect it but im getting random pms like that :facepalm: 

They should be same, i have a big problem here.

Next time i teleport with a bag up my head till get new hair dye session :lol:

I didnt insult him/her or say anything :D just win him with random partner and then he wins once and calls me noob  ;D  Made me laugh

Oh ok i thought he said * what noob now * cause u call him noob first. But i dont see you doing that, i think u re respectful player.

Well, duck him! cuack cuack!

Anyway he is an easy @noob@ caller. Called me noob twice already.

more than 1 week, ping always RTO

now it's try fix  :good:  since lag today

43321_.png

more than 1 week, ping always RTO

now it's try fix  :good:  since lag today

except the 727 the ping is normal for the game.

most times i ping it just times out..............

When server is messed up go youtube and search "happy trigger tv" still makes me laugh like when i was a wee jellyfish

if u like that little bit make sure u watch everything!!!! keep searching

When server is messed up go youtube and search "happy trigger tv" still makes me laugh like when i was a wee jellyfish

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA THE GUY AT 0:30  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  You just made my day bro hahahahhaa +1

My favorites are the giant cell phone and spy/animal park meetings

Thanks for + me for other people's genius :blush:

I will kill this one who trying sell my char. :facepalm:

provo, who ar u and why u do it?

43349_.png

Man got one for you
  go to 2:37  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: