[2019.12.18] Game servers restart. Welcome to the Snow Boundary!

Holmes

• Developer

news_2_1200x630.png

Dear players!

On Thursday, 19.12.2019, our game servers will be restarted at 08:00 CET due to the game update.

The game will be unavailable for about 6-8 hours.

Please, don't plan anything significant in the game at this time.

See you!

Edited by Higgings

• Holmes changed the title to [2019.12.18] Game servers restart. Welcome to the Snow Boundary!
  • Holmes pinned this topic

41 minutes ago, Holmes said:

On Thursday, 29.12.2019, our game servers will be restarted at 08:00 CET due to the game up

29.12? Or 19.12?👀

gostaria que colocasse uma notificação no jogo, para quando o servidor de teste estivesse ligado. há muitos testes que eu gostaria de fazer, mas nunca o encontro ativo.

///-\\\

i would like you to put a notification in the game for when the test server was on. there are many test i'd like to do but never the active encounter.

44 minutes ago, f4348357 said:

so finally version coming?what changed after test server comparing with preview topic?

all significant changes are announced in the official posts, if anything has changed since Preview II, it will be written tomorrow.

22 minutes ago, DarkmanSouza said:

gostaria que colocasse uma notificação no jogo, para quando o servidor de teste estivesse ligado. há muitos testes que eu gostaria de fazer, mas nunca o encontro ativo.

i would like you to put a notification in the game for when the test server was on. there are many test i'd like to do but never the active encounter.

Test server isn't an extra event for players and based on my experience with it for the past year, I don't see benefit from announcing it in the game. If you want to join the test you must be active and read forum official announcements and posts from admins.

: na cadeia-louco-coelho-emoticon:Servidor de teste disponível? quero jogar só tenho algumas horas no dia!!! ...me de papai  ☹️ ☠️

Edited by abel aparecido de lima

28 minutes ago, abel aparecido de lima said:

: na cadeia-louco-coelho-emoticon:Servidor de teste disponível? quero jogar so tenho algumas horas no dia !!! ... me de papai  ☹️ ☠️

Android 4.1 e superior        http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/8.2.1-test/warspear-newsdk.apk
Android 4.0.4 e menos    http: //distr.warspear-online .com / distr / 8.2.1-test / warspear-oldsdk.apk
Área de trabalho do Windows           http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/8.2.1-test/warspear.exe
Versão do Windows XP        http://distr.warspear-online.com/distr/8.2.1-test/warspear-winxp. exe

30 minutes ago, VitoKill99 said:

@Akasha  why do we get less hp? 

Screenshot_20191217-140436_Warspear Online [Test].jpg

Screenshot_20191219-094135_Warspear Online [Test].jpg

if u check the first preview thread u will notice that the hp of the classes gonna be changed

3 hours ago, lore said:

if u check the first preview thread u will notice that the hp of the classes gonna be changed

Yea on official server i had 5007 hp then in yesterday test server i had 5780hp then on today test server they down to 5425 (the same happened on my bd) i would like understand why @Akasha

Edited by VitoKill99

4 hours ago, VitoKill99 said:

Yea on official server i had 5007 hp then in yesterday test server i had 5780hp then on today test server they down to 5425 (the same happened on my bd) i would like understand why

Yeah, this wasn't mentioned in the announcements, I'm waiting for a reply from developers. Please wait a bit, we're still quite busy 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/19/2019 at 3:37 PM, Akasha said:

Yeah, this wasn't mentioned in the announcements, I'm waiting for a reply from developers. Please wait a bit, we're still quite busy 🙂

Hey so any news about that?

On 1/13/2020 at 10:37 AM, VitoKill99 said:

Hey so any news about that?

Hp changed after the test server, but the exact percentages aren't disclosed. This and all changes in attributes were applied to everyone, once all of them were calculated again.

• Akasha unpinned this topic