Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

Everybody thinks that it is my boyfriend RoFL lmao why would my grandpa be my bf ;D :unknw: and darkzain are you saying that nobody puts makeup!?! :o jealous of me?? :D

Feminists? Did I comment anything that involved feminism? I don't think so, so don't go all sassy on me. Jaysus, some people take this game to seriously :facepalm:

Hey, I'm pinoy. :(

you dont need to SAY feminist to be one, pinoy

Feminists? Did I comment anything that involved feminism? I don't think so, so don't go all sassy on me. Jaysus, some people take this game to seriously :facepalm:

Hey, I'm pinoy. :(

Don't try to mess with my mind, you dirty wench. I am not dumb. My master has told me about all your tricks, and I learned to avoid them. You are nothing but a mere obstacle on my way to enlightment.

Lol, yes I know that, I am not thick. Let me simplify it for you, did my reply suggest anything about feminism? Was there anything about feminism AT ALL?

NO

Lol sis :clapping:

Your mind must be corrupted with all type of shit. Did I say you were dumb? Once again... NO. Babe, I think you need to calm down :give_rose:

you dont suggest feminism you force your way of life upon others based on how you see life before you.

and i can guarantee your last 20 posts have a biased opinion towards how you see their life based on yours

if your going to ban me poley for calling out your feminist friend ban me for good. you think i give a single ♥♥♥♥ about being banned? release me from your feminist game.

i didnt do anything hun, u never been in my way nor u wanted to be in my way trollipop :D

Your mind must be corrupted with all type of shit. Did I say you were dumb? Once again... NO. Babe, I think you need to calm down :give_rose:

You see? They always do it. When they see you are suspecting something, they tell you to calm down, that your theory is funny and irrational, and then SNAP, you get hit in the back of your head with heavy object and when you are unconcious they cut off your dick.

Better safe than sorry, better safe than sorry, better safe than sorry.

So you're saying that taking your anger out in the game is healthy for you? Um, I don't think so.

And that maybe the case, it's just my opinion.

I'm wondering why are you're defending Azebu, unless he made you his female dog? Didn't he call you "fag, a dickhead, a retard"

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=89355.0 (This topic)

HA! Now you have took off your disguise, trying to turn friends into foes.

Did a girl break your heart in two? You seem to be against females calling females in this game 'feminist'.

Im trying to turn friends into foes? It's you who is trying to make foes. Who calls friends shit like this?

This guy just get a bone with a videogame. And yes. It smell like an old trauma. Tell us about, Azy, maybe we can give you some tips. Always is easier moving on with friends. ;D

Did a girl break your heart in two? You seem to be against females calling females in this game 'feminist'.

Im trying to turn friends into foes? It's you who is trying to make foes. Who calls friends shit like this?

I see perfectly. Now you are trying to start up your propaganda and call everyone who opposes you a virgin loser? This is life I chose myself.

So you are assuming that if I call someone a faggot dickhead that means I don't like him? No, and I'm sure Swaaz knows that. He may be my dog, but I prefer the term dawg. Bros before hoes.

This guy just get a bone with a videogame. And yes. It smell like an old trauma. Tell us about, Azy, maybe we can give you some tips. Always is easier moving on with friends. ;D

Please explain what do you mean by bone? I am not knowledgeable about words in some urban dialect.

Swaaz, just stop, you were banned for the Nazi greeting in the post. It's just a temporary ban, but if you insist it can be turned into permanent.

And everyone: please, stop this pointless conversation, it's not a thread for such talks.

Swaaz, just stop, you were banned for the Nazi greeting in the post. It's just a temporary ban, but if you insist it can be turned into permanent.

And everyone: please, stop this pointless conversation, it's not a thread for such talks.

What's the thread for such talks?

What's the thread for such talks?

you can create one in Tavern, but this one is for player photos in real life as I remember.

you can create one in Tavern, but this one is for player photos in real life as I remember.

Lol i posted screenshot from the game :crazy:

What about the All woman are whores who said azebu? No punishment for him? :diablo:

tubyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy estas hermosa  :give_rose:

:blush: princeso hyper pro- thank u ..  :give_rose:

andas perdido !

Shades?

New shades :dirol:

holla crap! Thank you for this. XD ILL HAVE THIS BOOKMARKED just in case i feel like wandering around. XD 4 thumbs up for this! (including my toe thumbs) haha