Player's Real Life Pictures

Ghost

Let's stir this thread up a bit.

What about you? Can you brag about something? Or are you kissless hugless beta virgin?

When somebody on the internet is wrong, you need to react.

2/2? Should I be scared? What do you mean? ;_;

haha no i am not, care to give a way i can prove this? or are you measly talking trash?

haha no i am not, care to give a way i can prove this? or are you measly talking trash?

I will believe your words, I'm not some kind of guy who needs proof about lives of others.

Answer honestly, if you'll need to lie you'll know how pathetic are you.

because everybody knows being a thug 420 yolo swag wannabe gangsta with tattoos is better then living on the internet?

newsflash not everybody on the internet likes you

maybe if i see more pictures of your child ill like you more

maybe if i see your next tattoo?

your the oblivious one by far, try to judge others when you cant even "find" yourself in society

has to showoff to stroke his ego  ::)

and ill say this a second time just to drill it into your brain

YOUR the definition of a basement dweller for being gaysha's 3rd "pass around"

YOUR the one who dates online

YOUR the nerd and the thug, YOU have nothing

sorry you cant spam bad karma anymore with gaysha's 3 accounts :( maybe one day your realize who you really are

i can get a few videos of her if you want? since she obviously has moved on and you still think your "thug" appearance is anything but disgusting

Just cuz u capslocked it , didnt the 33rd degree teach you that

58453_.jpg

your just full of it arent you?

either denial or just inbred  ::)

i know what i saw, and so did everybody else  :crazy:

nobody told you to go assuming and jumping to conclusions,  or did they?!  :shok: now who is ignorant?

lol Im me, and Im not gonna stop being me for anybody

unlike you, who cant stand rejection, and nerd rages against anyone who doesnt live the same lame boring life as you.

mad cuz I post so many pics? Thats what this topic is about, so if you dont like it gtfo or post pics

@ azebu yea It did have Will Smith on it, and Kevin James who plays the nerdy guy

I will believe your words, I'm not some kind of guy who needs proof about lives of others.

Answer honestly, if you'll need to lie you'll know how pathetic are you.

mutual

nobody told you to go assuming and jumping to conclusions,  or did they?!  :shok: now who is ignorant?

lol Im me, and Im not gonna stop being me for anybody

unlike you, who cant stand rejection, and nerd rages against anyone who doesnt live the same lame boring life as you.

mad cuz I post so many pics? Thats what this topic is about, so if you dont like it gtfo or post pics

@ azebu yea It did have Will Smith on it, and Kevin James who plays the nerdy guy

ya keep being yourself  :pleasantry:

And I'm not some basement dweller mind you, I actually have some knowledge from both experience and books. Along with healthy adolescent sex drive

A healthy adolescent sex drive you say? too bad you use up all that sex drive on your hand. by the time you lose your virginity your sex drive will be horrible.

azebu seems like a very sour and bitter dude who yearns for power he will never have  :crazy:

you have no sense of humor, you roleplay with your online buddies because your real life is stale and boring.

every time i come on the forums, i see azebu posting in like 5 different topics

you need a life bro, i recommend getting one

A healthy adolescent sex drive you say? too bad you use up all that sex drive on your hand. by the time you lose your virginity your sex drive will be horrible.

azebu seems like a very sour and bitter dude who yearns for power he will never have  :crazy:

you have no sense of humor, you roleplay with your online buddies because your real life is stale and boring.

every time i come on the forums, i see azebu posting in like 5 different topics

you need a life bro, i recommend getting one

Oh man, these words hurt. I'm going to cry to mai waifu about it, and then make sweet love with my fleshlight

As I know very well, no matter what I'll say, you will call bullshit and tell me to show some proof. What can I show as a proof, photos of broken hymens?

I simply find arguing with strangers over the internet a way better source of enjoyment than getting drunk in some shady club and getting AIDS from fat and ugly girl. Along with playing video games for true gamers like myself, and watching chinese cartoons for true otakus like myself.

Oh man, these words hurt. I'm going to cry to mai waifu about it, and then make sweet love with my fleshlight

As I know very well, no matter what I'll say, you will call bullshit and tell me to show some proof. What can I show as a proof, photos of broken hymens?

I simply find arguing with strangers over the internet a way better source of enjoyment than getting drunk in some shady club and getting AIDS from fat and ugly girl. Along with playing video games for true gamers like myself, and watching chinese cartoons for true otakus like myself.

With your keen sense of humor, non self-absorbed ego, wit , non-shallowness , and charm i'm shocked super models do not flock in your direction :shok:

Busted hymens? I'm sure any of those if possible were under 13 years

58607_.jpg

58608_.jpg

With your keen sense of humor, non self-absorbed ego, wit , non-shallowness , and charm i'm shocked super models do not flock in your direction :shok:

Busted hymens? I'm sure any of those if possible were under 13 years

YOU WILL NEVER GET ME ALIVE

AND FUCK YOUR MEMES

YOU WILL NEVER GET ME ALIVE

AND FUCK YOUR MEMES

No, you're right for once you already killed yourself

By the way when you set bait make sure you don't hook yourself

Oh man, these words hurt. I'm going to cry to mai waifu about it, and then make sweet love with my fleshlight <3.

amen

If you think tattoos and muscle and weed makes somebody a "thug" you are sadly drifted from reality.

excuse this nerd for not being from the high-class suburban community :pardon:

i want attention..

>time to be an asshole

If you think tattoos and muscle and weed makes somebody a "thug" you are sadly drifted from reality.

excuse this nerd for not being from the high-class suburban community :pardon:

care to elaborate how your not one when your the definition of one?

thanks for posting my bait

brb making a rap song

try to reply faster next time, we all know your waiting desperately to show off your thugness

first thing you say that I can agree with.

those mind dont matter

and those who matter dont mind

:blush: :aggressive:

there was an asshole shaman who killing elevs by reviving so i decided to rape some mc then move this map  :pleasantry:

Another day in your real life. :good: