Best paladin of your server

Mayr

im only level 16 right now so there are plenty of higher level paladins than myself.

i still have 5 FoJ which the last patch made obselete and i havent had the money to change yet.

im not always helpfull and I put morons on ignore super fast. so by my own definition i am not the best paladin. i will look for someone to nominate

i vote for Hotei on EU server :P jk jk it's me. hmmmmm not many good palas out there.. soo i'd say.. Holygreen.

LoL ..

Are you kidding man?,

ok hotei was very op at low levels but not anymore:P

i pvp:ed him some days ago many times and well i killed him very easily:D

the best paladin ive ever faced is : cheechi.

Knightfox too is very strong..

I added a guy from US server to my friend list but I cant see it to post his damn name because the server is still down :facepalm:

any way THAT GUY  rocked ;D

Most helpful are the best I guess, the amped one are strongest. So I never got any paladin helping me, my friend list is full of rangers :blush: I try to help at first island most times

LoL ..

Are you kidding man?,

ok hotei was very op at low levels but not anymore:P

i pvp:ed him some days ago many times and well i killed him very easily:D

the best paladin ive ever faced is : cheechi.

Knightfox too is very strong..

lol yes, ofc i was kidding :D but just for the record u fought hotei last tim after i changed gear. +1 mace +0 armour +0 helmet (both no enchants). my def was 1700 :D :D only my heal was high :P but now that zethu as full lvl 18 gear and swords i can focus on hotei again.

• 2 weeks later...

Best paladins of eu,

Hotei - Highest heal I've seen on a Pala.

Starfrost - High amp lv17 hammer user, crits like $^&% on 0 resilience.

Bederu - He seems good, rarely see him in battle though.

not sure with this guy, another high amp guy with doom weapons Linhvt, though I killed him on my rogue with 250 hp so I can't really tell :lol:

• 8 months later...

Best paladins of eu,

Hotei - Highest heal I've seen on a Pala.

Starfrost - High amp lv17 hammer user, crits like $^&% on 0 resilience.

Bederu - He seems good, rarely see him in battle though.

not sure with this guy, another high amp guy with doom weapons Linhvt, though I killed him on my rogue with 250 hp so I can't really tell :lol:

awww didnt see this till now ^^ thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Linhvt or what's his name is probably 1 of the worst (LVL 20) palas on EU :bad:  Only good thing about him is that he is high amped. I beat him easily with my lvl 15 shaman back in the day and i was using lvl 14 quest staff :facepalm:  And i was in swamps and in map with a lot of frogls so i couldn't use quake. He is not a skilled pala but i give him that he has high damage. Yes i kited but he could have 1 hitted me if he just used right skill combinations :facepalm:

• 1 month later...

Linhvt or what's his name is probably 1 of the worst (LVL 20) palas on EU :bad:  Only good thing about him is that he is high amped. I beat him easily with my lvl 15 shaman back in the day and i was using lvl 14 quest staff :facepalm:  And i was in swamps and in map with a lot of frogls so i couldn't use quake. He is not a skilled pala but i give him that he has high damage. Yes i kited but he could have 1 hitted me if he just used right skill combinations :facepalm:

what skill could he use in an area full of mobs like u said?

• 2 weeks later...

For me best at PvP/wars, both wild and hot head: Gabraunth and Josiyopuk

For lab/hunts so far best is Zigmar and still good at arena/wars/pvp

Lmao  :lol:  yeah I am a hothead, that's what my wife would say too. But you know you love me spanish.