• Mage
    • Priest
    • Barbarian
    • Rogue
    • Shaman
    • Deathknight
    • Warlock
    • Necromancer

In Arena i see many rangers put Trap and camp. Thats almost the same.

Yes true! And your warlocks AoE stun can be even worse than a trap if two people get caught! You are right us cloth wearers die very quickly.

I was simply saying that im not the kind of person that gouges and runs away 8 times until hp is full amd then resume the fight. I would rather just let someone kill me rather than "hit and run" for the whole match.

If that makes sense  :wacko: 

bladedancer win for me

A bladedancer is just another toy for warlocks, keep them feared and stunned and they'll end up as mashed up sitting ducks in to time. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

I was simply saying that im not the kind of person that gouges and runs away 8 times until hp is full amd then resume the fight. I would rather just let someone kill me rather than "hit and run" for the whole match.

If that makes sense  :wacko:

Thats how rogue fights hit & run unless its opponent a healer type.

Rogue  :yahoo:

I loved the class that much, that i made two. But im yet to try my hand at warlock, they look like a fun class to play.

My second favorite would have to be any healing class. There's nothing like healing those in need.

:)

A bladedancer is just another toy for warlocks, keep them feared and stunned and they'll end up as mashed up sitting ducks in to time. :blush:

ye  :lol: :lol: :lol:  i raped many bds lvl 20 with my warlock lvl 14 just fear circle and they cant touch me ahahahaah

ye  :lol: :lol: :lol:  i raped many bds lvl 20 with my warlock lvl 14 just fear circle and they cant touch me ahahahaah

Ive been dieng to ur lock but killed u  too but u came pwn me with crossfit  ;D ;D ;D :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

truly warlocks cannot be touched if he know 'how to play' and also  >"good internet speed"

In my phone when I press fear and then dark circle it messes up coz I get a lag as soon as I press dark circle. Also with that small sreen space I can only use 3 skill. I have no option :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

shaman , warlock no ones is the 1st they are pro violators

3.rogue

4.ranger

rogues are a fun class for play but sometimes when u need range attack you go crazy and ur rambo mode dont works  :lol:

:blush: Crossfit when u come play again? What your new chars name gonna be? ;D  If u need help to lv up pmme ;D ;D 8)

Count one helper more  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I dont play shaman much but to be honest shaman is the best and shaman is better then a druid priest and necro because shaman has 2 damage skills which are very good a power attak and a attak with a stun and heal and shield and a move which makes the opponent run around like a lunatic xD

I dont play shaman much but to be honest shaman is the best and shaman is better then a druid priest and necro because shaman has 2 damage skills which are very good a power attak and a attak with a stun and heal and shield and a move which makes the opponent run around like a lunatic xD

Say that to all the necros/priests/druids i've seen that has raped those shamans you call unbeatable. :dirol:

Shamans and Warlocks. But i prefer warlock cause if you are caught in the cricle the the other blue circle thingy. You cant move and deal dmg to your enemies.  :yahoo: