Class tier list

Necromancer98989

my-image.thumb.png.cfff898e966117510c19cb607718100e.png

List is combination of both pvp and pve so dont make such comments “templar is so good in gvg why you put there blablabla”

I have been playing warspear almost 10 years. I have many 32 levels and my main necro. I tried to do the most accurate list.

D TIER : Worst chrahcters in game. Starting game with 1 less expert (revival in solo game 0 function). Many useless skills, terrible pvp, and lack of support skills even though they considered support class.

C TIER : They situationsal good sometimes. They good in pvp but i dont think their pve side good.

B TIER : I think they are okay. Solid pvp-pve gameplay

A TIER : These are the classes that high dmg, resist , tank . They both good in pvp and pve

S TIER : Shaping the meta. Popular classes played by majority of players. The best arena classes and pve. They can solo every dungeon. Nerfs need it but probably they wont since these are the most popular ones.

GOD LEVEL : Beastmaster absurd. I dont want to talk so much about it. Horrifying damage-tank. Its even better support class than necro and priest. He can give penet and heal others.

Yea well, starting from the fact that we can see it as a pretty personal pov of how class behave currently, saying that rogues are better than Templars or even than Shamans is hazardous indeed. But hey, it's a good start for a good debate, I suppose! 

Spoiler

Time for me to watch this topic closely :vp-looking:

Also, DKs in PvE are pretty nuts, I can guarantee. And the build is also kinda cheap nowadays, thanks to the presence of a Perma Saturation. 

25 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Yea well, starting from the fact that we can see it as a pretty personal pov of how class behave currently, saying that rogues are better than Templars or even than Shamans is hazardous indeed. But hey, it's a good start for a good debate, I suppose! 

Reveal hidden contents

Time for me to watch this topic closely :vp-looking:

Also, DKs in PvE are pretty nuts, I can guarantee. And the build is also kinda cheap nowadays, thanks to the presence of a Perma Saturation. 

I said list is combination of both pve pvp. Templar pve by far the worst one and its not open to debate if you ask me.

just look the completed dungeons per week.

21 hours ago, Necromancer98989 said:

just look the completed dungeons per week.

It's surely an accessible statistic for us players to base our suppositions on yet a high biased one when you have to objectively classify a character in accordance with theit power in a specific scenario, for dungeons are not the only PvE content the game has to offer. 

22 hours ago, Necromancer98989 said:

I said list is combination of both pve pvp.

Why is bm at the top then? One of the worst classes to play in solo pve at high level.
Also, priest is nowhere the worst class on elf side. Its one of the best classes for pve and one of the only classes who can tank chieftains in pvp.
Dk with the new talents is also insane. At least bm (the horrifying damage-tank) has no way of killing them in a 1v1.

3 hours ago, Zurp said:

Why is bm at the top then? One of the worst classes to play in solo pve at high level.
Also, priest is nowhere the worst class on elf side. Its one of the best classes for pve and one of the only classes who can tank chieftains in pvp.
Dk with the new talents is also insane. At least bm (the horrifying damage-tank) has no way of killing them in a 1v1.

Btw this guy has beastmeaster named fext in eu literally doing 1vs10 with every arena people and still complaining XD

yeah man sure beastmaster worst class, scared of nerf i guess, all the money will lost xd

17 hours ago, Necromancer98989 said:

Btw this guy has beastmeaster named fext in eu literally doing 1vs10 with every arena people and still complaining XD

yeah man sure beastmaster worst class, scared of nerf i guess, all the money will lost xd

Would you mind reading again what he actually wrote? 

17 hours ago, Necromancer98989 said:

Complaining about what? There are also chieftains doing the exact same thing and even against better geared players. Why aren't they at "God level absurd"?

3 hours ago, Zurp said:

Complaining about what? There are also chieftains doing the exact same thing and even against better geared players. Why aren't they at "God level absurd"?

chief cannot tank while dealing damage

10 minutes ago, Overhoul said:

chief cannot tank while dealing damage

What, lol?

Chief tanked 2 bms and a temp alone for 6 minutes while doing 440k damage. (New damage record in arena btw)

despite having a BM with 13 books out of class I can't do anything against dks. Furthermore, there are many ways to deal with BMs, on my server at least people know how to deal with BMs calmly (some)

Furthermore, this list is funny, priest is the best support in the game at the moment for both pve and pvp, together with the new talents he has become much superior to the druid even in pvps.

my-image.thumb.png.402c1d49e9c866a7d00524a87ade4e6e.png

chief: greater potential for pvp and gvg with the appropriate amp and books.

Shaman: best support in the game.

Mage: lots of ways to play, good against meta classes. magic ban

Bm: a lot of strength in the skills kit, a lot of things happening, good survival, it suffers against some meta classes and against tanks.

necro: bad skills kit, despite not being weak, ends up being a class that cannot perform its role with mastery.

warden: only works in some situations

4 hours ago, Salazam said:

my-image.thumb.png.402c1d49e9c866a7d00524a87ade4e6e.png

This is not a bad tier list but i think charmer should be placed on B tier since they only need 1 relic and some rage gear to become a "damage" for pve, and their PvP becomes super annoying when they get their “Ferocious Horde” branch.
Ranger PvP its kinda dead but their PvE its still decent, I'd say a B rank too.
And for last Templar. Their PvP GvG is a god tier yes, but their PvE aint the best in the world. Maybe with their “Stronghold of faith” branch they can become decent. A tier for them

Apart from that i agree with this Tier list
#BuffWD

2 horas atrás, El Pengu disse:

This is not a bad tier list but i think charmer should be placed on B tier since they only need 1 relic and some rage gear to become a "damage" for pve, and their PvP becomes super annoying when they get their “Ferocious Horde” branch.

Yeah, maybe the charmer should have been placed at level B, on my server they are underused most of the time, and with the large number of mages, they end up being overshadowed in all pvp content, due to the area damage. BMs here are mostly magicians, so it turns out that charmers don't have much room to shine in the arena.

2 horas atrás, El Pengu disse:

And for last Templar. Their PvP GvG is a god tier yes, but their PvE aint the best in the world. Maybe with their “Stronghold of faith” branch they can become decent. A tier for them

despite not being that good, the templar's pve is really decent with the physical talent branch. I think the class has become very versatile with the branches, and in addition, the talent branches fix problems that the class had since its implementation.