Change the Amplify system!

Marcin

Come on devs, show us that you're not that as greedy as we think you are.

Current Amplify system is made for very reach people who have alot of spare money to spend. This creates an huge  imbalance between "normal" players who don't want spend hundrets of dollars on game and "rich" players who can afford to do this. If you'd change the system a little bit I'm sure even those "poorer" players would buy some coins to amplify their gears (including me). Right now, I'm not buying any coins because I know that the chance of success is too low to waste money on. Last time i bought 20signs trying amplifying my weapon from 4->5 lvl. All of them failed. I wasted  ~10$ and seen no results. This pissed me of so I decided not buying coins anymore. So, here comes my suggestion:

Amplyfiyng with signs = 100% success rate (let's say at least till lvl 6-7, then the chance is a LITTLE BIT lower)

Amplyfing without signs = low succes rate, weapon can be damaged, level can be lowered but weapon CANNOT BE LOST (lets say it costs more gold too)

If the system would look like this, I'd obviously buy more coins to amp my gear as I would be sure that there will be an effect and my money won't be "wasted". I'm sure other people would do same if the succes rate was granted. Currently, only rich people pay insane prices to amp their gears till lvl 9,10 but if you changed the system more people would buy them and the imbalance would lower.

COME ON DEVS YOU FORGET WE'RE HUMAN BEINGS TOO! NOT ALL OF US OWN THIS:

Опубликованное фото

BEST SUGGESTION: Reduce all Miracle Shop items by 50% and not a single item should cost more than 500 mcoins, I don't think this is a game anymore, It costs over $1000 for a beginner to be a normal player  :facepalm:  And not just that, REMOVE ALL YOUR GREEDY PLANS TO FORCE PEOPLE TO BUY MIRACLE COINS, this is just stupid, waste $100 for a 2D game that is total unbalance from rich vs. poor, better play WoW or some other games waste $5000 there, atleast it's worth it cause I predict than in few months Warspear will be empty just rich Russians all the rich EU, US, Vietnam people will have to quit due to low number of players... Devs, for god's sake try and keep this game alive, you are just killing it slowly, or is that your plan too? make people waste money, shut the game down, then find another business and do exactly the same A.K.A. Ripping people off?  :facepalm: 

Listen opinion of players or the gaame become a shit  :facepalm: its simply reduce 30 or 50% prices for start and more ppl play warspear thats = more ppl =  more money and all players balanced

other is arena system ... :bad: and amp system......i wasted alot only for. +7 imagine rich ppl with full +10 

:facepalm:

LISTEN USERS FROM SERVERS EMERALD  SAPHIRE!!!!! RUSSIANS ARE X100 MORE KILLING BOSSES

Listen listen  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

• 3 weeks later...

Yes. Amplification is currently a huge scam to people. This game cost way to much. Marcin has the best idea I have seen so far. Pay 20$ for to game and get not one signal amp level u wanted is ridiculous, and a little bit insane.

Yes this should be fixed or changed i asked ppl with+10 equip and they said it took more than 100 signs to amp :wacko:

100signs =4690mc so thats about 20-30ish euros i think :facepalm:

wtf i can buy 3pc games for 15euro :wacko: :wacko:

so point is. pay money for the best weapons or buy new games.

i just cant decide.. :unknw:

I agree 100%. Needs to be fixed, i have lost 2 acute spadones (two hand arena wep) going from +1 to +2. This game is already tough without buying mcoins, they are making it impossible to stand a chance. Needs to be fixed!! Devs need to listen.

Do not cry, u waste only 10$  2 set of sign ? Wtf :S i have to pay 50-60$ for it. Cuz my area sms is more expencive than others. :!

Do not cry, u waste only 10$  2 set of sign ? Wtf :S i have to pay 50-60$ for it. Cuz my area sms is more expencive than others. :!

so you are ok with that and want no changes?  ;D

Return the game like v0.7.0 like last year. Many players play bcos no Miracle Shop at that time, and not this stupid amplify which cost much real money.. Come on devs, at least you read our oppinion here. (at v 0.7.0 , no miracle shop+cool than now)

Return the game like v0.7.0 like last year. Many players play bcos no Miracle Shop at that time, and not this stupid amplify which cost much real money.. Come on devs, at least you read our oppinion here. (at v 0.7.0 , no miracle shop+cool than now)

Miracle shop is actually good but prices are too high.

• 11 months later...

Personally i would just like to see a slight increase in the successful amplification rate. It should'nt cost over $300 to amp a +9 to +10. For that kind of cash i could buy a real sword/bow ect.

I think.the system is good. All f2p games use these amp system of some sort, it's how it is. I don't see the problem. Most of you play dps or range classes so you only need to amp your weapon (amping def on these classes, increases your survivability by a fraction and is hardly worth it). With some luck +8 is reached using 4-5sets of signs. I do agree thatprices can be lowered, but know devs already did this giving us daily sales. And they given us free ingame enchants and spheres. It's not as bad as you think it is.

4-5 sets is only +5. My druid used 50+ signs for getting +5 arena staff and my ranger used 45 signs (all the signs i received for the lvl 18 shield :( ) for +5. Amping is only for rich players.

Topic 1 Year Ago  :facepalm: :wacko:

4-5 sets is only +5. My druid used 50+ signs for getting +5 arena staff and my ranger used 45 signs (all the signs i received for the lvl 18 shield :( ) for +5. Amping is only for rich players.

40 signs +8 staff, twice, amping is luck based

Don't you think that has to be changed? It is not fair someone has to shoot 3 months mobs for 5 sets and has only +5, and someone else gets a +8. +5 and +8 is an amazing difference. By the way; i remember it was 55 signs. I wasn't happy with the +5 so i bought another 10 signs after the 45 of the shield. Minor differences are ok, but 40 for +8 is.....  :shout:

Amp % dmg/def increase should be reduced, and taken to a fixed quantity for each amp, like +5%.

Atm amplification isnt important, (for  most of classes) it's the only thing that matters.

Oh, you guys.

You seem to be missing a point.

That's how it goes nowadays. New Call of Duty every year. New character in League of Legends every two weeks. New Expansions in World of Warcraft.

We are in 21st century. And do you know how games development looks like?

Devs don't create games anymore. Games as in something they enjoy creating, fill it with ideas to make fun gameplay, do everything to keep the community happy. Now, they create products. And they expect their product to sell well, and earn them money.

AiGrind has already planned up to level 50, but will release about 3-5 new levels every year, each filled with new end-game gear the customers will pay for to amplify. They focus on adding good arena gear, because to get it, it's wise to buy tickets for MC. They make players die to spend money on repair tickets.

And that, for me, is okay. You know why? Because that's their product, and they run it incredibely well. They are doing great job balancing between milking money from customers, and not scaring them off.

And it's your fault. You know amp system is rigged. You know it's waste of money. You know devs are ripping you off. And you still buy them.

You want changes? Start with yourselves.

And it's your fault. You know amp system is rigged. You know it's waste of money. You know devs are ripping you off. And you still buy them.

I don't use mcoins. and i set a quotum of 50 signs per lvl 17 weapon. lower weapons get +2, and that's it. Shooting mobs and selling everything is a waist of time and not fun, so if it is +5 it is +5 and i'm going to have fun with that. I don't care i'm not OP :) I don't even want that. I only want fun what means i end up dead a lot :)

I don't use mcoins. and i set a quotum of 50 signs

So you bought 50 signs (assuming you have one char). Even if you haven't bought the signs directly from AiGrind with MC, it doesn't mean they didn't get 2k MC from you.

The thing i was trying to say is; yes i 'bought' 50, but how difficult amping is; it will not become more than 50 ;) So i end up with +something (+5 in this case) and i stick with it.

Oh, you guys.

That's how it goes nowadays. New Call of Duty every year. New character in League of Legends every two weeks. New Expansions in World of Warcraft.

Devs don't create games anymore. Games as in something they enjoy creating, fill it with ideas to make fun gameplay, do everything to keep the community happy. Now, they create products. And they expect their product to sell well, and earn them money.

AiGrind has already planned up to level 50, but will release about 3-5 new levels every year, each filled with new end-game gear the customers will pay for to amplify. They focus on adding good arena gear, because to get it, it's wise to buy tickets for MC. They make players die to spend money on repair tickets.

And that, for me, is okay. You know why? Because that's their product, and they run it incredibely well. They are doing great job balancing between milking money from customers, and not scaring them off.

Unfortunatly.. thats the hard truth of the matter.

Any old gamer has seen the changes in the gaming industry throughout the years and the whole industry has been swollowed up by salesmen rather than artists.

Oh, you guys.

no azebu just no

there is free to play model but this isnt one of those here in warspear

for exmable: in BLR u pay just for stuff that wont really change alot in game experiance,still a pro lvl1 with free stuff can beat lvl30 guy with top stuff

in DOTA2 too,payed stuff are most if all decorative stuff and skins,not that signfint effect on gaming,it still there who use tactic wins

same in LOL most of payed stuff are decorative and btw the free weekly heros more then ok for me :)

while in ws it became Pay to Win not Pay to have fun

+10 barb will never EVER be defeated by +5druid no matter how skillfull that druid

all what barb need is spamming skills :(

in most of games where Payed stuff makes signfent upgare they make payed server only for payed players

while in ws they knew how to eat money more by mixing all players in same server,this way everyone will want to AMP to enjoy being OP against other free or not rich players,comon azebu tell me who are those un +9 or +10 pros here ? spanish? born? devs made all this so so so snart to make sure all will want to amp weither it is a steal or not,you dont amp cuz u love this game,u amp cuz u love being OP against others,while in DOTA2,LOL,BLR you buy skins,heros,etc cuz you love the game and thise stuff will boost your gaming without upgrading you more theb 10-5% against other players,most of my friends buy all skins there just saying"i love this game,devs worked hard on it,i want to reward them for their work"

here you amp saying "damn the devs,they all greadies,BUT i will amp to enjoy being OP against others"

i agree on one part with u azebu "we need to fix our selfs first" :(

no azebu just no

there is free to play model but this isnt one of those here in warspear

for exmable: in BLR u pay just for stuff that wont really change alot in game experiance,still a pro lvl1 with free stuff can beat lvl30 guy with top stuff

in DOTA2 too,payed stuff are most if all decorative stuff and skins,not that signfint effect on gaming,it still there who use tactic wwins

same in LOL most of payed stuff are decorative and btw the free weekly heros more then ok for me :)

while in ws it became Pay to Win not Pay to have fun

+10 barb will never EVER be defeated by +5druid no matter how skillfull that druid

all what barb need is spamming skills :(

in most of games where Payed stuff makes signfent upgare they make payed server only for payed players

while in ws they knew how to eat money more by mixing all players in same server,this way everyone will want to AMP to enjoy being OP against other free or not rich players,comon azebu tell me who are those un +9 or +10 pros here ? spanish? born? devs made all this so so so snart to make sure all will want to amp weither it is a steal or not,you dont amp cuz u love this game,u amp cuz u love being OP against others,while in DOTA2,LOL,BLR you buy skins,heros,etc cuz you love the game and thise stuff will boost your gaming without upgrading you more theb 10-5% against other players,most of my friends buy all skins there just saying"i love this game,devs worked hard on it,i want to reward them for their work"

here you amp saying "damn the devs,they all greadies,BUT i will amp to enjoy being OP against others"

i agree on one part with u azebu "we need to fix our selfs first" :(

You are indeed right, but I also disagree with several things.

First of all, the games you mentioned aren't RPGs, but FPS and MOBA with level system giving small perks. In RPG (except few, for example Dark Souls) LVL 1 won't beat LVL 30 in full HP/MP fight.

There are games which give paid servers? What are they? (I know Tibia and Runescape, but that doesn't really help free players).

Indeed, most of well known players are amped to oblivion. But I wouldn't say they buy things because they MUST WIN. I doubt anyone here amped his gear to +10 even though he hates the game and gameplay in his opinion is bad, but he needs to be #1 in every game.

I'm gonna respond by LoL cause played this one a lot in past. People buy skins, because they like to look cool. I could just install a custom skin. But I don't because it won't show that I'm maining this char and other team is already dead. I also bought several skins, indeed, because I liked the game back then. (My only reason was because I had subscription phone, and money would be wasted, and it was the only game I could spend it on. Never bought a skin with credit card.)

Jokes on you, I don't play this game.

Warspear is P2W, no doubt. But I don't think there is anything we can do to change it. We had a good run, first with pay2play, then the cosmetic-only cash shop. The moment signs hit the market, it was over.

Imagine a situation like this. 20 people go to strike under a bread baking company, because the price for that bread is too high. But in the end of the day, they eat that bread, because it tastes good.

Maybe one day. But not soon.

most games you mentiones aren't free to play,WOW is a pay to play so free players cant play with paying players,therefore you will have to work so hard to overcome others,to be honest,i never played WOW :)

i dont remember alot of ganes which seperate betwean free and paid players now, Adventure Quest worlds for exmable

also dark souls isnt free to play as far as i know

Asda story for examble,Spiral knights other examble, alot and alot of F2P games which balance betwean free and paid players

also maybe they aren't +10,but they still spends maybe 100$ a day on amping trying to get +10,knowing it is a scan

born still says how he could of bought with money he spent in warspear so money stuff

and you are right we cant change anything,but bread is something neccesry for living,if that company doesn't sell at normall price,in Islamic rules the country and the people HAVE to force them to sell with right price or they take bread from them in force and pay them the normal price of bread ,weither they like or not,and that isnt CAN but HAVE or all the people will be doing so wronge

but as u said,they buy it cuz it tastes good,means THERE ARE other bread companies selling for nornal price but with bad taste,so those people have the right to Complain only ,or fix their selfes and take the bad taste till that company reduce prices cuz no one buys

same with warspear,it isnt like warspear neccesry for living,all we can do is keap complaining,or fix our selves(which i doupt will happen cuz enjoying being #1 is part of human nature,so by making amp system offers so huge upgrade,they made sure all rich guys will keap paying and paying till they sell their houses to feed their ego)

you properly wont understand that azebu,cuz Islam gave an economical system where people cant be scammed for stuff which neccery for living,while in western countries, capitalist system is used which allows any one to do what ever he want with his product even if people will die without it like bread saying"my product,my rules"