Jump to content

[2021.07.14] Game servers restart


 Share

Recommended Posts

kP7ZH05v8DU.jpg

 

Dear players!

 

Please note that tomorrow, 15.07.2021, at 10:00 CEST, the game servers will be restarted. Following the reboot, the following changes will be made:

  • fixed a bug causing a player in the Arena, where the level increases to the maximum in the category, received missions that are not related to his real level, when changing the tasks of the Season of activities;
  • fixed a bug when some Guilds could gain an advantage at a guild event "Mermen Trials" by using some combat skills (for example, “Guardian of the Guild”) before the start of the event - now all the effects from guild skills that are not available to the enemy are removed when entering the stage of event;
  • fixed a bug where a Chieftain did not receive the ”Sleep" effect when  he used "Thrashing" skill on a player with the effect of a Magic Relic of Deceptive Control 

The game will be unavailable for approximately 15 minutes.

 

Please also don’t forget that used elixirs and minions are paused and seeker’s endurance will be restored if at the moment of the reboot the player was in a dungeon.

 

Don’t plan anything important for that time.

We apologize for any inconvenience. 

 

AIGRIND 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Peony said:

fixed a bug where a Chieftain did not receive the ”Sleep" effect when  he used "Thrashing" skill on a player with the effect of a Magic Relic of Deceptive Control 

Serious?


SERIOUS!?!?!?


WHY PUT THIS IF THE CHIEFTAIN WHEN PUT TRASHING SKILL DOESN'T STUN ENEMY!??
This game is reaching its limit! WTF! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SO IF I USE TRASHING ON A DRUID THAT HAVE "DECEPTIVE CONTROL RELIC" I GET STUN? WHEN HE DON'T??!?!?
SO DRUID CAN EASELY STUN ME AGAIN AND CONTINUE PERMA STUNNING?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Zedeght said:

Serious?


SERIOUS!?!?!?


WHY PUT THIS IF THE CHIEFTAIN WHEN PUT TRASHING SKILL DOESN'T STUN ENEMY!??
This game is reaching its limit! WTF! 

Wym? I don't understand what you mean

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Wym? I don't understand what you mean

LOL! "TRASHING SKILL FROM CHIEFTAIN" JUST DECREASES % OF DAMAGE AND % OF ATTACK SPEED! AND DON'T PERMIT THE ENEMY MOVES, BUT ENEMY CAN USE SKILLS!

1/4 = 4 secs debuff
2/4 = 4 secs debuff
3/4 = 6 secs debuff
4/4 = 6 secs debuff

SO IF ENEMY HAVE DECEPTIVE CONTROL, AND I USE TRASHING I GET STUN BY THE RELIC, BUT ENEMY CAN STILL USING SKILLS AND CAN STUN ME AGAIN???

IS THIS FAIR FOR CHIEFTAINS?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Zedeght said:

LOL! "TRASHING SKILL FROM CHIEFTAIN" JUST DECREASES % OF DAMAGE AND % OF ATTACK SPEED! AND DON'T PERMIT THE ENEMY MOVES, BUT ENEMY CAN USE SKILLS!

1/4 = 4 secs debuff
2/4 = 4 secs debuff
3/4 = 6 secs debuff
4/4 = 6 secs debuff

SO IF ENEMY HAVE DECEPTIVE CONTROL, AND I USE TRASHING I GET STUN BY THE RELIC, BUT ENEMY CAN STILL USING SKILLS AND CAN STUN ME AGAIN???

IS THIS FAIR FOR CHIEFTAINS?

That's not fair at all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Peony said:

fixed a bug where a Chieftain did not receive the ”Sleep" effect when  he used "Thrashing" skill on a player with the effect of a Magic Relic of Deceptive Control 

well I really hope chieftain get some good skill changes(nerf) cause it more cancer then charmer now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, HeartsBane said:

well I really hope chieftain get some good skill changes(nerf) cause it more cancer then charmer now.

Charmer come whith 7 + 1 bird + arena minion + pumpkin guard dog and call it 1v1 ;-; 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Zedeght said:

LOL! "TRASHING SKILL FROM CHIEFTAIN" JUST DECREASES % OF DAMAGE AND % OF ATTACK SPEED! AND DON'T PERMIT THE ENEMY MOVES, BUT ENEMY CAN USE SKILLS!

1/4 = 4 secs debuff
2/4 = 4 secs debuff
3/4 = 6 secs debuff
4/4 = 6 secs debuff

SO IF ENEMY HAVE DECEPTIVE CONTROL, AND I USE TRASHING I GET STUN BY THE RELIC, BUT ENEMY CAN STILL USING SKILLS AND CAN STUN ME AGAIN???

IS THIS FAIR FOR CHIEFTAINS?

Really cry for a relic -_-?  And don't mention chief skill in pvp and group fight more annoying than charmer also  thrashing still underated skill  can't move for 6sec and - a loot dmg so why cry? Druid stun you? Use octo book/resist no problems.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Som said:

Really cry for a relic -_-?  And don't mention chief skill in pvp and group fight more annoying than charmer also  thrashing still underated skill  can't move for 6sec and - a loot dmg so why cry? Druid stun you? Use octo book/resist no problems.

Oh so you really think get those books are easy? ok imagine you are a char, when you just put a "¡¡¡DEBUFF!!!" (NOT A STUN) to enemy, and enemy have the relic of Deceptive Controlyou will really like you get stun by the relic? if you just put a "¡¡¡DEBUFF!!!" to enemy?

ok now let's see

you really thing trashing is a stunning? relic says control effects, but is stupid get a stun just for put a debuff that no permit you to move? but you can still using skills... 

Is like paladin or druid

druid have 3/5 basic stun skill, is unfair they get a stun by the relic like paladin too, because they don't silence enemy or enemies... but when skill reach to 4/5 that is fair because enemies get silence and can't do nothing, that happens with the chieftain, chieftain just dont permit enemies moves and put a debuff into them, but never in each upgrade of skill can silence enemies, so why this change? is unfair this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Zedeght said:

Oh so you really think get those books are easy? ok imagine you are a char, when you just put a "¡¡¡DEBUFF!!!" (NOT A STUN) to enemy, and enemy have the relic of Deceptive Controlyou will really like you get stun by the relic? if you just put a "¡¡¡DEBUFF!!!" to enemy?

ok now let's see

you really thing trashing is a stunning? relic says control effects, but is stupid get a stun just for put a debuff that no permit you to move? but you can still using skills... 

Is like paladin or druid

druid have 3/5 basic stun skill, is unfair they get a stun by the relic like paladin too, because they don't silence enemy or enemies... but when skill reach to 4/5 that is fair because enemies get silence and can't do nothing, that happens with the chieftain, chieftain just dont permit enemies moves and put a debuff into them, but never in each upgrade of skill can silence enemies, so why this change? is unfair this

Lmao. Your class already has movement speed, damage and defensive abilities (all of them overpowered and should be nerfed) and you also want to have stun? What a f joke

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Lmao. Your class already has movement speed, damage and defensive abilities (all of them overpowered and should be nerfed) and you also want to have stun? What a f joke

Should we mention the Blade Dancer class? They can use heavy armor, dual wielding with little penalties, uses 2 axes, 2 swords, or 2 daggers, has rush with aoe stun, AND is a excellent tank and damage???? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Should we mention the Blade Dancer class? They can use heavy armor, dual wielding with little penalties, uses 2 axes, 2 swords, or 2 daggers, has rush with aoe stun, AND is a excellent tank and damage???? 

Jeez, stop the train. bd isn't even remotely a tank, just because he wears heavy armor doesn't mean he's a tank, after all it lacks 3 main things: a shield, damage reduction and healing. "Excellent":fuck_that: 

Edited by Fabr
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Fabr said:

Jeez, stop the train. bd isn't even remotely a tank, just because he wears heavy armor doesn't mean he's a tank, after all it lacks 3 main things: a shield, damage reduction and healing.

So your telling me a class that can withstand multiple rogues in full pvp gear isn't a tank? They don't need a shield if they have swords with parry. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Drakoknight said:

So your telling me a class that can withstand multiple rogues in full pvp gear isn't a tank? They don't need a shield if they have swords with parry. 

Bd support multiple rogues? it barely supports 1, thanks to the dodges. Yes he manages to have more parry, but he won't be able to do anything against archers and wizards

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Fabr said:

Bd support multiple rogues? it barely supports 1, thanks to the dodges. Yes he manages to have more parry, but he won't be able to do anything against archers and wizards

Hunters really isn't all that good compared to Rangers. Warlocks needs a major buff, just like DeathKnights. The Legion only has 1 damage spellcaster, 2 support casters, 1 hybrid, 2 melee damage, 2 tanks. Sentinels have 2 (op) tanks, 2 dmg, 1 ranged dmg, 2 support casters, 1 dmg caster, 1 what ever a BD is, 1 powerful hybrid

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Hunters really isn't all that good compared to Rangers. Warlocks needs a major buff, just like DeathKnights. The Legion only has 1 damage spellcaster, 2 support casters, 1 hybrid, 2 melee damage, 2 tanks. Sentinels have 2 (op) tanks, 2 dmg, 1 ranged dmg, 2 support casters, 1 dmg caster, 1 what ever a BD is, 1 powerful hybrid

Hunter has more control than ranger, so he's better at pvp, but has less damage. And wait, legion has 2 damage spellcaster, lock and chieftain. Bd is a good dmg, but not suitable as a tank.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Zedeght said:

Oh so you really think get those books are easy? ok imagine you are a char, when you just put a "¡¡¡DEBUFF!!!" (NOT A STUN) to enemy, and enemy have the relic of Deceptive Controlyou will really like you get stun by the relic? if you just put a "¡¡¡DEBUFF!!!" to enemy?

ok now let's see

you really thing trashing is a stunning? relic says control effects, but is stupid get a stun just for put a debuff that no permit you to move? but you can still using skills... 

Is like paladin or druid

druid have 3/5 basic stun skill, is unfair they get a stun by the relic like paladin too, because they don't silence enemy or enemies... but when skill reach to 4/5 that is fair because enemies get silence and can't do nothing, that happens with the chieftain, chieftain just dont permit enemies moves and put a debuff into them, but never in each upgrade of skill can silence enemies, so why this change? is unfair this

Yes, the game considers a "can't move" effect as a control. I also find this very unfair.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Should we mention the Blade Dancer class? They can use heavy armor, dual wielding with little penalties, uses 2 axes, 2 swords, or 2 daggers, has rush with aoe stun, AND is a excellent tank and damage???? 

The only thing bd really has is damage and antistun. As a tank it's useless (unless you focus 100% on defensive stats thus losing damage). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Zedeght said:

LOL! "TRASHING SKILL FROM CHIEFTAIN" JUST DECREASES % OF DAMAGE AND % OF ATTACK SPEED! AND DON'T PERMIT THE ENEMY MOVES, BUT ENEMY CAN USE SKILLS!

1/4 = 4 secs debuff
2/4 = 4 secs debuff
3/4 = 6 secs debuff
4/4 = 6 secs debuff

SO IF ENEMY HAVE DECEPTIVE CONTROL, AND I USE TRASHING I GET STUN BY THE RELIC, BUT ENEMY CAN STILL USING SKILLS AND CAN STUN ME AGAIN???

IS THIS FAIR FOR CHIEFTAINS?

bro lol since when disabling skills stun people

 

mage chains = doesnt stun

paladin fetter = doesnt stun

shaman quake = doesnt stun

 

chieftain trashing is like chains of mage they never stun stop writing in caps mate

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ehh, just cast the resist skill to avoid that relic debuff. I see the fixes, but I don't see anything needing to be nerf atm. Yes BD strong in pvp and can solo well built. Gotta remember the bigger picture. Including: [(WAR)] & [(PVE)].

Getting stun? Gets some resist in your gear

Die fast in PVE? Get some solidity

Can't tank? Block and Parry

 

Lastly, scrolls and pots are so underrated. Everyone just trash them thinking they're useless. If you're high level player and still haven't figures out the pros and cons. Here's an advice - *Get Good*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, lallouss said:

bro lol since when disabling skills stun people

 

mage chains = doesnt stun

paladin fetter = doesnt stun

shaman quake = doesnt stun

 

chieftain trashing is like chains of mage they never stun stop writing in caps mate

 

It's called "root skills" in terms of RPG nomenclature. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Higgings said:

 

It's called "root skills" in terms of RPG nomenclature. 

Glad I'm not the only one. Seems like players in this game doesn't know the difference between stun, silence, root and also petrified(charmer)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Urgent!!! Urgent!!! We cannot access the Grotto event,it's a bug。

 

5 hours ago, Peony said:

UPD:服务器正在运行!

Urgent!!! Urgent!!! We cannot access the Grotto event,it's a bug。

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Fabr said:

Hunter has more control than ranger, so he's better at pvp, but has less damage. And wait, legion has 2 damage spellcaster, lock and chieftain. Bd is a good dmg, but not suitable as a tank.

 

Chieftain is damage not spellcaster

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
1 hour ago, yinglun said:

 

Urgent!!! Urgent!!! We cannot access the Grotto event,it's a bug。

 

Urgent!!! Urgent!!! We cannot access the Grotto event,it's a bug。

Fixed, thanks! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Holmes unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...