Magic Defense

PoleyKathi

Hola Roland/Snorlax/Laonza

Is there a possibility u dev check and compare these magic def stats of 10+ rings/ammulet etc

I see 10+ shamans,druids,mages locks hitting 190+ dmg on ranger classes

Ofc i understand the ppl who amp 10+ should be rewarded with this def

But serious whats with these castors who also amped 10+ and doing 190+ magic dmg because u guys give them the possibility to reach over 6k magic def ... I mean than give us cloth users the chance to reach 5k+ physical defence....

Also the 1v1,2v2 is ruined with the magic def + this enormous heal= everlasting fights (druids,shamans,)

Also the castor nerf was unneccesary because of the "ampable" magic defence

I mean if i meet enemies with 6k magic defence and i Hit them 190+

With a 10+ wep (404 magic attack) there is smth not right

Idk how other people see this but im out till this system is balanced again good day everyone

post-19913-14177038802605_thumb.png

Screw you, casters! ;D

But srsly, I don't get why other classes than those who can wear heavy armor can have that much magic def. Heavyy arom classes are suppoused to be extra defensive, but all other classes can get as much magic def as them.

Btw, wasn't you that +10 druid with 50% def against physical? I mean, if so, you casters can also get a ridiculous amount of def.

Screw you, casters! ;D

But srsly, I don't get why other classes than those who can wear heavy armor can have that much magic def. Heavyy arom classes are suppoused to be extra defensive, but all other classes can get as much magic def as them.

Btw, wasn't you that +10 druid with 50% def against physical? I mean, if so, you casters can also get a ridiculous amount of def.

Idk who spread the rumour tht casters are able to obtain 50% phy def ....

Full 9+/10+

post-19913-14177038802997_thumb.png

post-19913-14177038803176_thumb.png

50% Physical def is impossible for a Caster

Even full +10 and Guild buffs along with pot scrolls it's impossible, will say the same for lv5 barkskin/earth shield all together in

I agree 100%

Casters got so noob and this is talking about +10 casters hitting 190+ damage,

not everybody can get +10 easily , so think about those little +5 casters who have around 280 damage, they will hit those guys what? 90+?

What is this a joke?

Moreover, rings and amulet of all classes provide same type of m.def , so cloth users can have as much mdef as heavy armour user.

Please look into this issue  :)

druid is meant for supporting, not engaging in tanking nor dealing more dmg over dmg dealer enemies  :good:

I still expect from a 10+ wep dealing more than 200+ dmg ...

Even if the "support class" always raped and will rape palas in Arena  :friends:

I still expect from a 10+ wep dealing more than 200+ dmg ...

Even if the "support class" always raped and will rape palas in Arena  :friends:

paladins meant for defence n support not offence, warspear is not all about arena u know :)

Are you saying that it was balanced before update ? Melee vs. Casters .... :bad:

Read my topic again , i never said it was balanced before update

Ofc melees rangers  etc say " hey i love 5k magicdef let it be like tht"

But if i make my staff 10+ i expect more than 200+ dmg

So +10 casters are noob?

If I were a +10 druid, I wouldn't complain, because very few can achieve that 6k magic def you know... Every average player has 1-2k magic def and you have 400 damage and ~300 heal. That's pretty op to me.

Read my topic again , i never said it was balanced before update

Ofc melees rangers  etc say " hey i love 5k magicdef let it be like tht"

But if i make my staff 10+ i expect more than 200+ dmg

Then you should think twice about using money on mobile game. But we (Melees) can't still win any caster because of you (Casters) have over powered kiting system. Especially when we are talking about healing classes with their huge healing and longest cc in game. There is solution for this problem that will get my word.. Destroy whole amp system...

seriously poley, are you really complaining about high magic defense?

as a caster class, you do achieve around 50% damage reduction against melles.

you now have enough heal and defense to just stand in front of a melle class and tank.  even if the guy is +10.

feels bad to have your attacked lowered by 40-50%?

well, melles have this feeling all the time facing each other or even facing casters like yourself, acridtwo n others +9 +10.

seriously poley, are you really complaining about high magic defense?

as a caster class, you do achieve around 50% damage reduction against melles.

you now have enough heal and defense to just stand in front of a melle class and tank.  even if the guy is +10.

feels bad to have your attacked lowered by 40-50%?

well, melles have this feeling all the time facing each other or even facing casters like yourself, acridtwo n others +9 +10.

50% Physical def is impossible for a Caster

Even full +10 and Guild buffs along with pot scrolls it's impossible, will say the same for lv5 barkskin/earth shield all together in

Just saying that u can bet ill make myself the highest possible magic def for druids

Just saying that this system of magic def will affect nearly all lower amped ppl

Castors 7+ and down will Do much dmg...

+10 support character can heal a ton + do decent damage

no problem here

maybe if you want to do damage, do a dps class not a support class :)

druids arent supposed to be able to deal a ton of damage, aww do you want casters to be overpowered again?  :cray:

the fact your heal was buffed but you neglected to mention it really shows how biased your opinions are and in reality all you want is to be able to kill every class possible but thats NOT possible when theirs a COMBAT TRIANGLE

let me get this straight, you want highest heal + highest damage? are you ignorant?

my lv14 priest has over 2300+ physical defense WITHOUT a guild, as somebody mentioned before youre lying and just mad you cant kill support characters whos main job is to keep themselves alive  :facepalm:

i dare you to say im wrong, i have alot of other stuff worth mentioning if you feel the need to complain more about your max heal  :snorlax:

+10 support character can heal a ton + do decent damage

no problem here

maybe if you want to do damage, do a dps class not a support class :)

druids arent supposed to be able to deal a ton of damage, aww do you want casters to be overpowered again?  :cray:

the fact your heal was buffed but you neglected to mention it really shows how biased your opinions are and in reality all you want is to be able to kill every class possible but thats NOT possible when theirs a COMBAT TRIANGLE

let me get this straight, you want highest heal + highest damage? are you ignorant?

my lv14 priest has over 2300+ physical defense WITHOUT a guild, as somebody mentioned before youre lying and just mad you cant kill support characters whos main job is to keep themselves alive  :facepalm:

i dare you to say im wrong, i have alot of other stuff worth mentioning if you feel the need to complain more about your max heal  :snorlax:

decrease my heal i came along with 175 heal on 404 dmg

youre lying about max physical defense for druid AND max heal for druid

my lv14 druid has more heal then you and only 200 less physical defense then what youre saying you have

stop lying, deal with the fact you play a support character not a dps character  :facepalm:

dps beats healers

healers beat tanks

tanks beat dps

its no longer druid beats everything, keep crying

one can argue further that rangers/rogues are different dps then mages/warlocks

for instance, ranger/rogue beats healer but not tank

warlock/mage beats tank but not healer

theirs a combat triangle for a reason, everything is balanced according to class type, no certain class can beat every class anymore

youre lying about max physical defense for druid AND max heal for druid

my lv14 druid has more heal then you and only 200 less physical defense then what youre saying you have

stop lying, deal with the fact you play a support character not a dps character  :facepalm:

dps beats healers

healers beat tanks

tanks beat dps

its no longer druid beats everything, keep crying

one can argue further that rangers/rogues are different dps then mages/warlocks

for instance, ranger/rogue beats healer but not tank

warlock/mage beats tank but not healer

theirs a combat triangle for a reason, everything is balanced according to class type, no certain class can beat every class anymore

i never said its max defence as you can see my magic def is 1,6k i put magic def on my gear i can reach over 3k+ def

Acridtwo hit even 3,5k+ but with that you give up resilence and other stats i mean what the heck you want from me i play druid since i began and know everything about my class

Dps > healer

Bring me any char in sapphire as an enemy i promise you he/she wont be able to kill me 2time in a row in a pvp

Your years too late to instruct me about this class

PS: 6k magic def ...have fun with any castor not only druid/shaman

>complains people can amp magic defense which balances the game for melee

>doesnt use penetration rings gloves or amulet against high magic defense

seems legit

>doesnt use penetration rings gloves or amulet against high magic defense

Doesnt help u against 6k+ magic def 

Instead of lurking on forum and crying for attention on my threads better go with your lowlevel -know-how to a different section ,

This is Level 20 Arena not Ur "oldench im stuck on 8+ " section

Dont compare lvl 14 druids with lvl 20 druids

Ps: yes i accept any pvp i told you chicken ^~^

post-19913-14177038805652_thumb.png

post-19913-14177038805819_thumb.png

i made my point, and you countered my point with accusations of being stupid

hey instead of name calling, why dont you prove me wrong?

you realize penetration cuts down defense based on %?

do you even know what your complaining about? you said nothing that proved me wrong

ps. you didnt accept pvp ^_^

Problems

>+10 casters hit 180-200 on hassn

>endless pvps healer vs healer

>no fun

>hassn doesnt have a heal skill or long ranged attacks

>stop being stupid

Darkzain,  Hassn is a case apart.

Full +10, max resi, max HP becouse of his guild, extra % dmg cus of rings and amulets. Also the cape whit 10% dmg cus he was #1 in arena. Don't talk about Hassn, he is 1 in one million.

Just saying that u can bet ill make myself the highest possible magic def for druids

Just saying that this system of magic def will affect nearly all lower amped ppl

Castors 7+ and down will Do much dmg...

well, as long as you dont make 60% defense against melles, go as high as you can on magic defense  :lol:

and dont worry about +7 and below, they will have a heal of at least 210, and if they smart, i sure they wont die so easily  :blush:

guys just wait for new skill and ayvondil,

this update is coz future updates,

it will balance when the time is come, mage and warlock more weak now, poley u a druid, u have heal and root, u can run and kill easy, u pro and rich. Lol

guys just wait for new skill and ayvondil,

this update is coz future updates,

it will balance when the time is come, mage and warlock more weak now, poley u a druid, u have heal and root, u can run and kill easy, u pro and rich. Lol

its ok :D ill just make myself highest amount of magic def  ;D

im talking for lower amped people and their ways to break through this "magicdef"

i made my point, and you countered my point with accusations of being stupid

hey instead of name calling, why dont you prove me wrong?

you realize penetration cuts down defense based on %?

do you even know what your complaining about? you said nothing that proved me wrong

ps. you didnt accept pvp ^_^

that what i mean u compare lvl 14 arena with lvl 20 arena :D

penetration on druids/shamans  :unknw:  just proving me that u really are stuck on ur low level- know- how

how about you accept the fact ur "arena advice is worthless"? go back to pve and don't put ur nose into pvp where you dont belong  :clapping: