Jump to content

Most coward elf guild in existence


Rayotenper
 Share

Recommended Posts

Now, ladies and gentleman, the new show is about to start, get surprised after you see...the  ost coward elf guild!

 

Prepare to see the cowardness of the sentinels,they soberby, their selfishness,they think they are over the world! i wonder when the reality will kick them in the nuts so they can realize they are at the same level as us, humans

 

Get surprised to see that many legionnaires don't even bother to help,they are useful as white colored pen 😄

 

You're about to witness the reality that we live in, it's gonna be fantastic! i promise!

 

Now! Without further delay, enjoy the spectacle

 

 

That's all folks, i hope you enjoyed the show and good night! 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fighting alone is pointless in a situation like that , just leave, and ask people on global chat to regroup.

 

After you guys regroup, go in and kill them. 10 players would have been enough.

 

:snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Zahard said:

Fighting alone is pointless in a situation like that , just leave, and ask people on global chat to regroup.

 

After you guys regroup, go in and kill them. 10 players would have been enough.

 

:snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

yes but they mostly ignore,and also,elves where doing spawn kill,an unhonest tactic

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

yes but they mostly ignore,and also,elves where doing spawn kill,an unhonest tactic

 

Theres nothing wrong with that.

Theres no honor in WAR. 

 

War is mass murder, so at the end of the day, what matter is killing all the enemies, and staying alive 

 

:sigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Zahard said:

 

Theres nothing wrong with that.

Theres no honor in WAR. 

 

War is mass murder, so at the end of the day, what matter is killing all the enemies, and staying alive 

 

:sigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

an aspect i really hate

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/5/2020 at 7:16 PM, Rayotenper said:

Now, ladies and gentleman, the new show is about to start, get surprised after you see...the  ost coward elf guild!

 

Prepare to see the cowardness of the sentinels,they soberby, their selfishness,they think they are over the world! i wonder when the reality will kick them in the nuts so they can realize they are at the same level as us, humans

 

Get surprised to see that many legionnaires don't even bother to help,they are useful as white colored pen 😄

 

You're about to witness the reality that we live in, it's gonna be fantastic! i promise!

 

Now! Without further delay, enjoy the spectacle

 

 

That's all folks, i hope you enjoyed the show and good night! 😄

Lmao you one of them lot aren't you? 

Well as previously said, make a pt, get the server involved, However if you think we are all 'cowards' how about you vs my Lvl 31 mage 1v1 since Im from potato? Then we can decide who is a coward? 

P. S. Mage is fully 9+ 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Imaybepro said:

Lmao you one of them lot aren't you? 

Well as previously said, make a pt, get the server involved, However if you think we are all 'cowards' how about you vs my Lvl 31 mage 1v1 since Im from potato? Then we can decide who is a coward? 

P. S. Mage is fully 9+ 🙂

i'm not the one who used guild tele just to invade a city

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

i'm not the one who used guild tele just to invade a city

How are they coward when they teleport deep into the enemy territory? Wouldn't that be the exact opposite?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

i'm not the one who used guild tele just to invade a city

 

Hahaha you are back!!

 

:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

 

Please no fighting this time Rayo !! Lets all be civilized 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Potato sucks anyway:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

They used to be nice in the past but since one specific person joined them... 

They should have kicked that person:teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

 

 

Edit: I swear this is gonna be drama😁💅🏼

Edited by Morgana
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Morgana said:

Potato sucks anyway:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

They used to be nice in the past but since one specific person joined them... 

They should have kicked that person:teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

 

 

Edit: I swear this is gonna be drama😁💅🏼

Yeah many specific players in game...images.jpeg.7842fc6cc3ca66370614d33f98f5da53.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, crnoss said:

Yeah many specific players in game...images.jpeg.7842fc6cc3ca66370614d33f98f5da53.jpeg

There are just some people you are never gonna like, no matter how hard you try:too_much_cuteness:

 

As long as you try and don't judge someone beforehand it's alright I guess... No one has to love everyone, that's impossible😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Morgana said:

Potato sucks anyway:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

They used to be nice in the past but since one specific person joined them... 

They should have kicked that person:teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

 

 

Edit: I swear this is gonna be drama😁💅🏼

Funny you should say that Morgana tbf, and 'that person' joined for specific reason that apply to them only, never assume they were in the wrong. 

9 hours ago, Zurp said:

How are they coward when they teleport deep into the enemy territory? Wouldn't that be the exact opposite?

Exactly what I am saying, this post is just some guy who got pissed that he is too low amp to do anything. 

13 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

i'm not the one who used guild tele just to invade a city

You are dodging my question, kinda makes you a coward dont it? 

Im merely asking if you would like to pvp my 9+ mage as apprently 'all of potato are cowards'. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Imaybepro said:

Funny you should say that Morgana tbf, and 'that person' joined for specific reason that apply to them only, never assume they were in the wrong. 

I'm not gonna turn this into personal drama now but the person I was talking about, I've known her/him for over 5 years and we spend a lot of time together. What about you?

That person wasn't always bad but very twisted to some extend...

 

And since you are specifically addressing me with something, I assume you know me personally? 

 

8 hours ago, Imaybepro said:

[...] some guy who got pissed that he is too low amp to do anything. 

You are dodging my question, kinda makes you a coward dont it? 

Im merely asking if you would like to pvp my 9+ mage as apprently 'all of potato are cowards'. 

You are calling him a low amp coward and at the same time you want to challenge him with your +9 char? 

You should offer to challenge him with a char that is as low amped as his if you don't want to look like someone who gives objective choices knowing very well that both of them will result in embarrassment for the other one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Morgana said:

I'm not gonna turn this into personal drama now but the person I was talking about, I've known her/him for over 5 years and we spend a lot of time together. What about you?

That person wasn't always bad but very twisted to some extend...

 

And since you are specifically addressing me with something, I assume you know me personally? 

To some extent yes, lets just say I had an 'issue' 2 years ago with a specific 'guild'. 

 

7 hours ago, Morgana said:

You are calling him a low amp coward and at the same time you want to challenge him with your +9 char? 

You should offer to challenge him with a char that is as low amped as his if you don't want to look like someone who gives objective choices knowing very well that both of them will result in embarrassment for the other one. 

That doesn't make sense, he has the balls to call us cowards? Very well then he must have the balls to fight anyone of those cowards correct? I only say what is fair, and I am actually surprised you are backing him. 

But if thats what you want then why not? I will use 4+ full gears instead of 9+, plus 4+ staff if it makes everyone feel better. 

My problem is when people make drama online without a solid reason for, I'm here to simply put those people back into reality. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Imaybepro said:

That doesn't make sense, he has the balls to call us cowards? Very well then he must have the balls to fight anyone of those cowards correct? I only say what is fair, and I am actually surprised you are backing him. 

But if thats what you want then why not? I will use 4+ full gears instead of 9+, plus 4+ staff if it makes everyone feel better. 

My problem is when people make drama online without a solid reason for, I'm here to simply put those people back into reality. 

To be fair, I didn't defend him😅 

I often complained to him about his hate towards Sentinels and actually don't get what's coward about evading an enemy city, even if it's with pots, scrolls, guild buffs etc.

 

But he can be fun if you try to get along with him:floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

 

And about the pvp thingy: I don't know, you two talk it out (if it's possible). It happens so often that a weak player "ganks" a super strong one in a helpless situation and the strong one becomes mad and challenges the ganker for pvp, just to show that he is superior.

What's the point of a pvp battle if it's already sure who wins and who loses?

It's not a fair battle, it's just to satisfy your own hurt ego (with "you" I don't mean you in person, to avoid a misunderstanding here😁).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Morgana said:

To be fair, I didn't defend him😅 

I often complained to him about his hate towards Sentinels and actually don't get what's coward about evading an enemy city, even if it's with pots, scrolls, guild buffs etc.

 

But he can be fun if you try to get along with him:floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

 

And about the pvp thingy: I don't know, you two talk it out (if it's possible). It happens so often that a weak player "ganks" a super strong one in a helpless situation and the strong one becomes mad and challenges the ganker for pvp, just to show that he is superior.

What's the point of a pvp battle if it's already sure who wins and who loses?

It's not a fair battle, it's just to satisfy your own hurt ego (with "you" I don't mean you in person, to avoid a misunderstanding here😁).

Fair enough I respect that outlook, but like I said before Im only challenging him based on what he is saying and his views on what a 'coward' really is. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Imaybepro said:

To some extent yes, lets just say I had an 'issue' 2 years ago with a specific 'guild'. 

That's unfortunate...

Anyway, sorry for taking it out here. I'm gonna drop it because it's not the right place for guild conflicts. Plus I'm not even part of it .-. When I quit, Mercs and Potatos were like best friends :c I guess that's why it frustrates me a lot :hopeless:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Higgings said:

@Imaybepro select a proper language to write your points from now on. 

What do you mean? 

29 minutes ago, Morgana said:

That's unfortunate...

Anyway, sorry for taking it out here. I'm gonna drop it because it's not the right place for guild conflicts. Plus I'm not even part of it .-. When I quit, Mercs and Potatos were like best friends :c I guess that's why it frustrates me a lot :hopeless:

 

Yeah, gvg can break neutrality. Though again I respect you for not taking it further. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Zahard said:

 

Hahaha you are back!!

 

:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

 

Please no fighting this time Rayo !! Lets all be civilized 

now my content needs to be aproved,i bet someone supports the sentinels

 

21 hours ago, Zurp said:

How are they coward when they teleport deep into the enemy territory? Wouldn't that be the exact opposite?

well,let's see,there was 2 of them invading the city,and when we killed them,the one who didn't respawned yet used guild tele because they don't know losing

 

17 hours ago, Zahard said:

 

Hahaha you are back!!

 

:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

 

Please no fighting this time Rayo !! Lets all be civilized 

also how the [OOF] did you know my restriction ended?

 

17 hours ago, Morgana said:

Potato sucks anyway:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

They used to be nice in the past but since one specific person joined them... 

They should have kicked that person:teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

 

 

Edit: I swear this is gonna be drama😁💅🏼

so one person infected the whole guild with bully virus,huh,despicable

 

12 hours ago, Imaybepro said:

Funny you should say that Morgana tbf, and 'that person' joined for specific reason that apply to them only, never assume they were in the wrong. 

Exactly what I am saying, this post is just some guy who got pissed that he is too low amp to do anything. 

You are dodging my question, kinda makes you a coward dont it? 

Im merely asking if you would like to pvp my 9+ mage as apprently 'all of potato are cowards'. 

dodging your question? that was my anwser,and no,you guys never play fair

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rayotenper said:

now my content needs to be aproved,i bet someone supports the sentinels

 

I support the peaceful environment of the forum. My main is a Death Knight :dunno:

 

Another thing. Don't spam posts. Write one only, if possible, even if it's a Kilometer long. 

 

1 hour ago, Rayotenper said:

also how the [OOF] did you know my restriction ended?

 

 

Mods cooperate with each other in every moment. We know of every disciplinary measure taken and the time it lasts. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Morgana said:

That's unfortunate...

Anyway, sorry for taking it out here. I'm gonna drop it because it's not the right place for guild conflicts. Plus I'm not even part of it .-. When I quit, Mercs and Potatos were like best friends :c I guess that's why it frustrates me a lot :hopeless:

 

 

images (1).jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

now my content needs to be aproved,i bet someone supports the sentinels

 

well,let's see,there was 2 of them invading the city,and when we killed them,the one who didn't respawned yet used guild tele because they don't know losing

 

also how the [OOF] did you know my restriction ended?

 

so one person infected the whole guild with bully virus,huh,despicable

 

dodging your question? that was my anwser,and no,you guys never play fair

But i am lmao im giving u 2 options, 1: pvp me with 9+

2: OR pvp me with 4+ if u cant handle my 9+

Simple in my book, so yes you are dodging the question and going against ur own word

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Higgings said:

Mods cooperate with each other in every moment. We know of every disciplinary measure taken and the time it lasts. 

I miss working with you guys:hopeless:

6 hours ago, crnoss said:

 

images (1).jpeg

It's true:uhuh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Shoujo said:

basically all the rayo topics that i entered always dealt with the same subject:

0e47f31188338479871d929990c55df8.jpg.acc2cd52d21aa2635d246db1d2bc4861.jpg

 

 

I don't mind him complaining of what he dislikes/disagrees.

I think thats partially what the forum exists for , but...

 

He needs to do it in a more respectful and peaceful manner.

 

:sad:

Edited by Zahard
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 1:29 AM, Zahard said:

 

 

I don't mind him complaining of what he dislikes/disagrees.

I think thats partially what the forum exists for , but...

 

He needs to do it in a more respectful and peaceful manner.

 

:sad:

hah,nice joke,the comunity is everything except respectful

 

not to mention that the ambiance that the comunity provides is toxic,and in case you don't know,the ambiance can change you as a person

 

On 12/10/2020 at 1:18 AM, Shoujo said:

basically all the rayo topics that i entered always dealt with the same subject:

0e47f31188338479871d929990c55df8.jpg.acc2cd52d21aa2635d246db1d2bc4861.jpg

you kidding right?

 

i don't feel sadness

 

On 12/9/2020 at 1:23 PM, Higgings said:

Mods cooperate with each other in every moment

sounds like something you will almost never find in game 😄

 

or better yet,never 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

sounds like something you will almost never find in game 😄

 

or better yet,never 😄

 

You haven't got in game mods (unfortunately). I meant on Forum. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...