[2013.07.16] In development: personal helpers - minions!

snorlax

• Developer

Опубликованное фото

Dear players!

Today we would like unveil mystery and will tell you about minions: who are they and how they appeared in the world of Arinar.

Elam's nine souls

Elam was spiteful and bloodthirsty, he was the jakkar - on of the demons, begotten by black will of Garaan at the dawn of times. Elam remembered the first Arinar Battle, death of Morning Star and scorching heat of the world fire's flames. He remembered all centuries spent in the vault on the back of beyond. Licked his wounds, Elam decided to return to Arinar secretly, to find slaves. However, the hunter became the prey itself. In the Grey Mountains jakkar was waiting for a meeting with Berengar, the mightiest sorcerer who ever lived.

No matter how strong was Elam, Berengar was stronger. Elam, like every jakkar, had nine souls - and Berengar captured them all. Truly great was the wisdom of the highland Sorcerer, because he already began to learn the secrets of Astral. And then every of Elam's souls were clothed by the bodies of creatures from other worlds. Having inscribed nine spells, sorcerer finished what he had begun. So this is how Elam's souls were embodied into nine Berengar's minions. However, the essence of the spell was such that anyone who got the courage to say it, could command the minions.

Centuries have passed. Berengar mysteriously disappeared, and his stronghold came to desolation. Many mysteries have been forgotten. But battle for Irselnort has came - and deeds of the past have become the destiny of the living. Sages of four nations seized the the Elam's scrolls. Time when the servants of nine demons will show their strength and fury on the battlefield is coming. Soon.

Ayvondil, upgrading Guilds and many more!

What Ayvondil conceals?

Do not forget to participate in our story contest "Day in the life of a monster"

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team

Cool sotyr, but some pics would have made it epic coolxD :yahoo:

Does it mean, that we can have 9 minions at same time? :shok:

I will buy scrolls and release the evil minions my rogue with Flame Demon costume + Minions will conquer all Irselnort Bwahahahaha >:D

;D

Hey Snorlax you double post the word the near the end xD

Kk...so this only a story, me not that intrested in stories....i dont reali give a duck about minions...only if they could be succummbus or the unicorn...or some new mobs. And a scrol for minibos isnt that intresting...i wana a minion from lvl 1 and to have the posibility to make him lvl up and to make him stronger...and i dont like to chance things..not a good ideea to use a scrol and a minion will apear that will last 1h or 2h...if you wana make me happy give me a horse...or a sheep. It will be funny to kill players using sheeps or rats. can you tell us about a date of relising? Cant wait...and i need to lvl up my necro..his lvl 16 only:(

Kk...so this only a story, me not that intrested in stories....i dont reali give a ♥♥♥♥ about minions...only if they could be succummbus or the unicorn...or some new mobs. And a scrol for minibos isnt that intresting...i wana a minion from lvl 1 and to have the posibility to make him lvl up and to make him stronger...and i dont like to chance things..not a good ideea to use a scrol and a minion will apear that will last 1h or 2h...if you wana make me happy give me a horse...or a sheep. It will be funny to kill players using sheeps or rats. can you tell us about a date of relising? Cant wait...and i need to lvl up my necro..his lvl 16 only:(

You are right.There was a game Anrufen that had that "minions"helpers" a duck,a chicken:D.And we shouldn't pay for this :!:!:!:P

I want minions for ARENA with Rogues  ;D :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive:

and at lab  to kill para i will send them  :tease: :tease:

but what will happen to my minions  if i die?? :( :( :(

Will they disappear (like pots n scrolls) or they become drop items (so other players take it)??? :crazy: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

how to change nick name in this forum?

anyone, please tell me.

i'vee tried to send Private Message to Admin, but my PM alway's got blocked.  :unknw: :unknw:

try your luck here: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=78590.0

Are these minions for free or we have to buy from mcoinshop ..  :dirol:

minion help with collecting drops ? increasing player status? :(

can upgrade it ?

hey dev, i wanna ask, when i trying up my guild skill level, my gold increase, and not decrease, is it bug or no :bad: ?

I have video abt this, but not upload for this time :bad: , i will upload when my connection good.