SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Carly call fail mcs former elves,while Zeth call fail elves former mcs,I can see a pattern here xD

i know those guys (most of them anyway) and they all were/are mcs and gank on mc side as well

i think elfs have more gankers than mc side.

pvp2 is so shit that i dont even bother visit there,

while pvp , my opponent blinds into mobs everytime, its no fun.

Also the game is so unbalanced that a pvp win is not even satisfying.

80% of the Elf gankers camp swamp or caravan stairs, mostly the Indos who have a group and just camp easy-kill spots. Sometimes you'd see them at PvP cave though it's been awhile since I've ever seen them there. So yea, MCs have more gankers at PvP cave.

swaaz keeps ganking me no reason  :cray:

i dont understand, i ganked elves all day, then i come back in 24 hours and now swaaz wont stop killing me  :cray:

swaaz is ganker im innocent im gonna tell all my friends swaaz started it and i never ganked  :cray:

swaaz keeps ganking me no reason  :cray:

i dont understand, i ganked elves all day, then i come back in 24 hours and now swaaz wont stop killing me  :cray:

swaaz is ganker im innocent im gonna tell all my friends swaaz started it and i never ganked  :cray:

Can't hold my feels, bro.

Worse than that only the low levels that help the high levels and then pretend they have nothing to do with anything when they are alone...

And to hell with those noob rogues too. I'm mc and I can't stand cave coz of them...

80% of the Elf gankers camp swamp or caravan stairs, mostly the Indos who have a group and just camp easy-kill spots. Sometimes you'd see them at PvP cave though it's been awhile since I've ever seen them there. So yea, MCs have more gankers at PvP cave.

what category does pvprange come in?

omg, Finally Eu-Section cleaned xD 12/18 moved wtf xDDDDDDD

It's not that great since moving and locking leaves the mark behind so i still have to browse to second page if i want to find topic that i didn't post in.

Yea it kinda sucks.

Makes another topic that will just be locked, better just post on the topic itself, informing that it's been moved.

Doesn't really make it look clean.

It's not that great since moving and locking leaves the mark behind so i still have to browse to second page if i want to find topic that i didn't post in.

hmmm well u and shitzo convinced me , u right , but atleast  these post wont go up again ,

Yeah, mc side has way more gankers, especially low level nubs who can't kill alone, waiting for a higher level to attack someone first. And if you kill them and then never let'em in again, spam overflow begins

The topic movement notification thing is automatic. Not mandatory, but automatic by default.

I dont like seeing a mess of locked topics either, but its better than having dozens of clueless minds screaming "y u delete my stuffs?"

well sure, press 2 buttons and screenshot is snapped and auto-saved

what type of journalist would I be if I wasnt always prepared? :lol:

future recruits for my Mecha Army

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

magic def on shield, I want ♥.♥

Опубликованное фото

I believe I'm the first fool to try this?

Party died and didnt want to continue :(

It didnt even drop anything good.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

somebody already posted a video like 2 days after update of soloing boss, i can dig it up if i find the time

either way goodjob