SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Guest XthekingX

it's work on my syambian  :yahoo:  v3.5

Not on smasung

Ill go steal my sis phone. It syambian  ;D

Guest XthekingX

My fans on google play  :bad:

( last words was my name and lvl  :rofl: )

Опубликованное фото

I guess botlock blocking is the new trend  :bad: :nea:

Should see sapphires cave... constant full gank mode. Nobody needs to block anything there.

Pvp cave has been in full gank mode in sapphire. Its noobs like these who are ruining whats left of the 1v1 pvp fun.

gank, disturb, jump and war in pvp cave... pvp no longer exists.

RIP pvp cave and duck you for ruining the last honest fun we had left.

48956_.jpg

Pvp cave has been in full gank mode in sapphire. Its noobs like these who are ruining whats left of the 1v1 pvp fun.

RIP pvp cave and ♥♥♥♥ you for ruining the last honest fun we had left.

im going to assume some "forever jealous"mc start it like always and it looks like a few of my guild cleaned up, for at least that picture. We all know what happens when mc gather locks

RIP pvp cave and ♥♥♥♥ you for ruining the last honest fun we had left.

guess who started :)

i showed ganker their own medicine :)

im going to assume some "forever jealous"mc start it like always and it looks like a few of my guild cleaned up, for at least that picture. We all know what happens when mc gather locks

guess who started :)

i showed ganker their own medicine :)

Yes there is a lot of MC disturbing the cave and only a few elf. But all in all its the honest pvp'ers that feel the brunt of it all due to those disturbers enjoying those little wars and care less about pvp.

Im just pissed i have to stand there for at least half hour before i get a decent pvp ( if it isnt disturbed ). And the longer i stand there the higher the chance ill either get jumped or pulled into a war i wanted nothing to do with.

So from now on im retired from gank cave and i will be playing other games when i usually would have been enjoying some pvp fun in cave with friends.

Viva la pvp update.

Yes there is a lot of MC disturbing the cave and only a few elf. But all in all its the honest pvp'ers that feel the brunt of it all due to those disturbers enjoying those little wars and care less about pvp.

Im just pissed i have to stand there for at least half hour before i get a decent pvp ( if it isnt disturbed ). And the longer i stand there the higher the chance ill either get jumped or pulled into a war i wanted nothing to do with.

So from now on im retired from gank cave and i will be playing other games when i usually would have been enjoying some pvp fun in cave with friends.

Viva la pvp update.

Basically sums it up. Im not saying elf are angels but theres ways around it to get pvp without standing in that death trap

Basically sums it up. Im not saying elf are angels but theres ways around it to get pvp without standing in that death trap

Yes there is a few ways and iv done it. But personally... i miss the old atmosphere at cave and i enjoyed it greatly. I use to and did like sitting back chatting and watching others pvp as well as pvping myself. That cave has taught me so much on how to use my characters.

Its a shame to see it in the state its in now. Bring back the good old days.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Omg I laugh so much reading  , and couldn't stop when i noticed the ss name " me retard "

Ahahah  :lol:  Pvp the best!!

Yes there is a few ways and iv done it. But personally... i miss the old atmosphere at cave and i enjoyed it greatly. I use to and did like sitting back chatting and watching others pvp as well as pvping myself. That cave has taught me so much on how to use my characters.

Its a shame to see it in the state its in now. Bring back the good old days.

Its like u said its pity see all these warlocks rouges team up and gank

"Unfortunately, the kotaravva tribe has lost such knowledge on how to make such bait. Therefore, you must travel to zeneth-haf and get some bait to tempt the mighty hydra."

Hey kotarava tribe, how about taking that stupid portal in the center of kotaravva yourself to get the "hydra bait recipe" yourself, you lazy tribal ooga booga people?? :facepalm: 

And no seduce you should not continue c: