SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

http://l1305.hizliresim.com/19/d/n0cuu.bmp

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  its my best  :wacko:

If you keep spamming it adds up to next mute i think...  :facepalm:

If you keep spamming it adds up to next mute i think...  :facepalm:

next will be 4 hour 16min  :facepalm:

If anyone has info about this creature, what is it or why does it show itself at pvp cave occasionally, please send an email to [email protected] They might know how to kill or even catch the spawn of nature...... Thank you  :give_rose:

49147_.png

If anyone has info about this creature, what is it or why does it show itself at pvp cave occasionally, please send an email to [email protected] They might know how to kill or even catch the spawn of nature...... Thank you  :give_rose:

it look like a sphynx. more info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphynx_(cat)

having fun 6warlocks in riff shop and after 2O min we return with army same shop xD :bomb: finally we decide for go out cave bored of wait :lol:  and 4O -6O elfs was there , some people survive going up xD Опубликованное фото

Poor cherryby  :cray: when was this ducker. How dare you

+10 gayrox dies even with a laggy partner heuehue.

next time atk rogue first, not the dk.

till this day i still see people who have even played over 3 years and arent going in this order for killing.

cloth>leather>metal

WHY IS XXPINOYXX SELLING ACCOUNT?  ILLEGAL????  BAN!

Yeah, i lied and said i was Comics. Hes being really cautious.  Poor pinoy scammer needs to be banned. Hes making real money off Aigrinds game. I play fairly. 

49171_.png

49172_.png

omg range, pinoy is a super good guy dont do that >.

Good guy = scammer and cheater? =O Weird.  Ya...  Hes not a good guy.  Hes a poor crybaby. Illegal activities. A NO NO!

TRANSLATE THIS

akala ni pinoy hindi siya madadakipt pero nakita siya.Gusto niya mag sell pero ginamit niya yong sariling namin langauge

I HOPE YOU CAN TRANSLATE THIS :dirol:

Good guy = scammer and cheater? =O Weird.  Ya...  Hes not a good guy.  Hes a poor crybaby. Illegal activities. A NO NO!

Pinoy is a very cool guy yes. He's an old player and spent alot of money on it, he's not making money from it, just trying to recover a low amount from what he lost >.

That's very sad, Range. :/

I understand it's illegal to sell accounts and something should be done about it.

Good thing he still havent sold it so devs cant ban him.

But still very sad :/

Pinoy is a very cool guy yes. He's an old player and spent alot of money on it, he's not making money from it, just trying to recover a low amount from what he lost >.

That's very sad, Range. :/

I understand it's illegal to sell accounts and something should be done about it.

Good thing he still havent sold it so devs cant ban him.

But still very sad :/

Nope, sad your sticking up for his illegal doings.  duck you ♥♥♥♥♥.  Yes, he can still be banned.  Don't speak to me again. 

Nope, sad your sticking up for his illegal doings.  ♥♥♥♥ you ♥♥♥♥♥.  Yes, he can still be banned.  Don't speak to me again.

And u didnt try to scam pliskin with 10dollar?

Still think tht more sad

Btw wrongest answer you could ever reply to one of my sisi  :bad:

And u didnt try to scam pliskin with 10dollar?

Still think tht more sad

Btw wrongest answer you could ever reply to one of my sisi  :bad:

Oooo im scared of a stupid ♥♥♥♥♥....  Come at me whore.

Takes a "real man" to insult a woman

Why dont you throw in your usual racist remarks while you are at it?

and idc if u think Im "starting drama" or getting into ppls business.

your 2faced trait is one thing.

but your overall attitude... you are sounding like a second class Disturber.

knock it off man.

wow sulla, you are +9 and ur partner +10 killed 2 bds , and i am laggy as shit,ask zain  :facepalm:

and tell me how to kill a rogue when he hides in stealth :bad:

big insults,not more you can. come pvp me,i record

wow sulla, you are +9 and ur partner +10 killed 2 bds , and i am laggy as shit,ask zain  :facepalm:

you´re wrong sulla has +9 and +8 swords , zain same and you +10 and +9 no?  :crazy:  for kill a rogue you need to run till he lost stealth or attack " vanityx" , when sulla appear change target and it´s ok but well 2 bladedancers cant win no one with a bit of brain even if they´re pros.  Go play your ranger  ;)

Always the same lame excuse.

+10 can't buy you skills, rich kid.

Nope, sad your sticking up for his illegal doings.  ♥♥♥♥ you ♥♥♥♥♥.  Yes, he can still be banned.  Don't speak to me again.

u motherfxcking ass hole im gona rape ur ass till it bleeds more than a girls period :@ pvppussy u ducking retard insulting girls like that.. If i see u in real life im gona take ur guts out!!

U think ur clean? U should be baned for being racist in game upon other things go kill urself :facepalm: nobody likes u

u motherfxcking ass hole im gona rape ur ass till it bleeds more than a girls period :@ pvppussy u ♥♥♥♥ing retard insulting girls like that.. If i see u in real life im gona take ur guts out!!

U think ur clean? U should be baned for being racist in game upon other things go kill urself :facepalm: nobody likes u

Aww, always nice to hear from my number one fan  O:-)

u motherfxcking ass hole im gona rape ur ass till it bleeds more than a girls period :@ pvppussy u ♥♥♥♥ing retard insulting girls like that.. If i see u in real life im gona take ur guts out!!

calm down. we know how pvpranger is ;) someone that dont know when to stop  :bad:

and he is adult?  :rofl: he must be kidding me  :lol:

Always the same lame excuse.

+10 can't buy you skills, rich kid.

ask darkzain how laggy i was. and what excuse?

sulla + vanityx are stronger then darkzain + jayrox

come pvp me sulla,befor you insult me

ask darkzain how laggy i was. and what excuse?

sulla + vanityx are stronger then darkzain + jayrox

come pvp me sulla,befor you insult me

Jayrox, why are you hating on Sange? Man quit being jealous that you don't have skills like him.  :wacko: