SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

It doesn't mean I won't enjoy seeing his ass gettin raped when I usually would help him  O:-)

i will overtake this part :D

u just gift me 1kiwi for each of his death :P :clapping:

i will overtake this part :D

u just gift me 1kiwi for each of his death :P :clapping:

i bet u my clan hunts and assassinate him before u :blush:

why not? 2 v 2, takes brain and co-operation with your team mate. which you clearly lack and fail at as the world revolves around "gayrox" in your eyes..

before you were +10 you didn't set foot in pvp cave, hiding in caravan crying about other rich people, you posted first with a full +10 paladin vs a +0 dk knowing full well you lost more than won them matches, that`s how pathetic it is in the end you know what you are, live with it.

me and merc pvped all +10 bds, ginis. mdea. bestman, and even zethu(not 10 but still great) who was far better than you will ever be, the results where always same, luck, parry / dodge / crit will decide who wins, that`s why 1 v 1 will never be a test of who is better, and 2 v 2 is, you lost get over it, try kill us, eventually you get lucky..

you are right. i was almost never in pvp cave. none of my chars. u know why? its easy. cause i was in swamps with all my chars to get doom weapons or equippment,what i sold to make my sword +10. and i succed. 0 mcoins and +10 sword. sure i was lucky in amp. but to get there was hard work. and this work is finished ,so i enjoy my +10 now  ;)

i offer you pvp. come or let it be.log on elf side,i can show u my whole pvp armour. almost full +3,only 1 +4 and 1 +6 (cloak)and 1 +7 (belt). i dont lie,u can see.

sure, 2vs2 is about skil.but about partner too. and especially class. you and cherry are stronger then jay+zain. thats it. zain is not even level 20... and i didint make a bad mistake. we were just not strong enough to win. be proud and enjoy it. i dont discuss anymore. have fun and go on insulting me. you really act like a little kid. bye. ps. when u dont fear me,come pvp,just for fun

you are right. i was almost never in pvp cave. none of my chars. u know why? its easy. cause i was in swamps with all my chars to get doom weapons or equippment,what i sold to make my sword +10. and i succed. 0 mcoins and +10 sword. sure i was lucky in amp. but to get there was hard work. and this work is finished ,so i enjoy my +10 now  ;)

i offer you pvp. come or let it be.log on elf side,i can show u my whole pvp armour. almost full +3,only 1 +4 and 1 +6 (cloak)and 1 +7 (belt). i dont lie,u can see.

sure, 2vs2 is about skil.but about partner too. and especially class. you and cherry are stronger then jay+zain. thats it. zain is not even level 20... and i didint make a bad mistake. we were just not strong enough to win. be proud and enjoy it. i dont discuss anymore. have fun and go on insulting me. you really act like a little kid. bye. ps. when u dont fear me,come pvp,just for fun

nobody gives a shit.

#1 Pro Blackmailer  :facepalm:

Says he won't post any, posts the one he blackmailed to do then uses the previous to blackmail.

Idk what's up with him. He must be smoking 24/7 and lost sense of reality. I've been defending him since always even when everything told me not to do it. Just for now he call me a fake ♥♥♥♥♥ coz of nothing.

Nvm it guys, let him enjoy losing his friends just for 15 mins of trolling.

Whats a troll

Im gonna kill myself when i said 64 minutes it means 1 hour and 4 minutes :facepalm: :( Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Old ss.

But silence! I kill you!

i have a screenshot of me boxing one while wearing troll costume unarmed on my old phone  :bad:

yes... he killed me  :facepalm:

edit: nice filename

never got my gold back, submitted 2 tickets. i never did anything wrong.

my assumption is they assumed since im level 1 i must be breaking the rules one way or another. since nobody stays level 1

well i stayed level 1 aigrind, and duck you for making assumptions and ignoring my tickets

post-8672-14177028722254_thumb.jpg

were  r  u  mcs :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:    were  r  u  crossfit  :blush: am  hunting  ur  boss  :diablo: :diablo: and  u  busy  allince  chat  :bad: :cray:

49345_.png

were  r  u  mcs :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:    were  r  u  crossfit  :blush: am  hunting  ur  boss  :diablo: :diablo: and  u  busy  allince  chat  :bad: :cray:

aww yes yesterday was really busy making the guild I cant be present in all places xD also didn´t quest nothing :facepalm:

OuO

Опубликованное фото

LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: