SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Jayrox, why are you hating on Sange? Man quit being jealous that you don't have skills like him.  :wacko:

duan i love u  8)

calm down. we know how pvpranger is ;) someone that dont know when to stop  :bad:

and he is adult?  :rofl: he must be kidding me  :lol:

u dont know wht we go thru in us sapphire :/ at first i saw him noob troller who insults people to up his selfestime so i said np ill be cool about it than he goes on insulting god and arabic people and indians and thinks hes a god so i got mad but now he insulted my friends no way im gona chill.. He insulted ladygi and poley at forum + he insulted ambriel at mc side in game cuz she got traped once in arena ( yea pvppussy ik about that) no way im gona sit behind and watch this happening.. Idc how much mcoins he spends in game i hope he get banned for his ingame behaviours o.O

u dont know wht we go thru in us sapphire :/ at first i saw him noob troller who insults people to up his selfestime so i said np ill be cool about it than he goes on insulting god and arabic people and indians and thinks hes a god so i got mad but now he insulted my friends no way im gona chill.. He insulted ladygi and poley at forum + he insulted ambriel at mc side in game cuz she got traped once in arena ( yea pvppussy ik about that) no way im gona sit behind and watch this happening.. Idc how much mcoins he spends in game i hope he get banned for his ingame behaviours o.O

Come make love to me babe  :drinks:

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Always the same bullshit.

ask him or leave it. i repeat.dark and me arent as strong as sulla and cherry. we can pvp too if you want.

sulla fears me.he always ignorse me. what about u?

its funny to see walrusses getting owned after using many pots :D

but the funny thing is he cry like a ♥♥♥♥♥ after it :D

screen  where he crys soon uploaded :D

post-19913-14177028686102_thumb.png

its funny to see walrusses getting owned after using many pots :D

but the funny thing is he cry like a ♥♥♥♥♥ after it :D

screen  where he crys soon uploaded :D

You potted more then me. Also you came to mc side to cry to my pm  :facepalm:

Stupid stupid whore lol.

Delete your char

walrus gone mad :D ;D :tease: ;D :facepalm:

btw u suck on ranger tht why u made shaman

now u suck on shaman tht why u made warlock

now lets see if u suck on warlock too better start do some sport or execise so ur fingers can fit on ur touchscreen or on ur pc mouse :D

i know its hard but give it a try  ;D

goodluck im done with u :)

post-19913-14177028686593_thumb.png

walrus gone mad :D ;D :tease: ;D :facepalm:

btw u suck on ranger tht why u made shaman

now u suck on shaman tht why u made warlock

now lets see if u suck on warlock too better start do some sport or execise so ur fingers can fit on ur touchscreen or on ur pc mouse :D

i know its hard but give it a try  ;D

goodluck im done with u :)

Awww, you seem mad.

Your whole life revolves around me now i OWN you.  :give_rose:

poley pro, pvprange fat

btw , i think +2 level 15 arena staff was too strong for you. next time stun the pala and try to kill the druid first,not the way around, noob rogue :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

49202_.png

49203_.png

for my friends , I already buyed the unity sign for 16k idk if normal price xD . Well guys when all people be on we decide the name of the clan and leader. I vote for sulla , mercuriall or spanish they´re old and experienced players be leaders not mean can control us xD

poley pro, pvprange fat

btw , i think +2 level 15 arena staff was too strong for you. next time stun the pala and try to kill the druid first,not the way around, noob rogue :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dont be stupid 2 melee vs  pala and your druid,  hard if pala catch sulla with stunt area  , btw now you can say you´re pro for win 1 time after loses how many vs sulla,merc ?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

for my friends , I already buyed the unity sign for 16k idk if normal price xD . Well guys when all people be on we decide the name of the clan and leader. I vote for sulla , mercuriall or spanish they´re old and experienced players be leaders not mean can control us xD

ABC 1 & 2  for MC chars DEF 1 & 2  for forsaken chars GHI 1 & 2 for ader alts  as far as i know...idk if finalize

but to reply on him doesnt makes the fight stops ;) he likes it xD dont u see? xD

ABC 1 & 2  for MC chars DEF 1 & 2  for forsaken chars GHI 1 & 2 for ader alts  as far as i know...idk if finalize

You mean make 2 guilds one for forsaken chars and other for mountain? , well 15 members max with a possibility up lvl and increase members mmmmmm will be good only one guild and on the start only join with the main character and with a time idk how up lvl guid join with the others. 2 guilds hard for chat with all if someone is in the forsaken and other in the mc how? well idk after we talk it  :drinks:

poley pro, pvprange fat

How many months ago was this taken? 4?

My DK is +0, Gabraunth is full +10, Sulla has only +9 sword and 7 kris and +5 armours and you're playing one of the easiest and strongest class ingame.

Keep up your pathetic comebacks rich kid.

Always posting the same shit over and over

Fyi, killing pros handicapped don't make you a pro, jealous rich kid, maybe try bribe Devs for +20 amp so you can kill us without skills, not that you got any :lol:

And fyi, we did aim for the druid but we all know melee don't touch druids

Especially the ones like you

poley pro, pvprange fat

Fail.

1. 5 months ago screen, which we killed you 7 times out of 2, i hit

2. I did 6066 dmg on that screen, ur bd +10 did 1k dmg cause died like shit.

Just live with it, you know how many times we raped you in arena, its a shame +10 still couldnt help you.

And sure, I'm willing to accept any un-ranked/non-staked PvP fights

Especially against +10 rich kids, it's a good way to test my skills and achievements after all.

Just don't forget I don't use miracle coins in amplifying, so yeah, we all know I can die in 1 hamstring from +10 Bladedancers.

The thing that pleases me most is when I win the +10 users, makes me know that I work hard and I'm strong.

yes so much crybaby :D :good: :clapping: :clapping:  go make ur warlock lvl 20 maybe u can be good at warlock

Nice gank with bellato  O:-)

You can never beat me 1v1.

TRY HARD  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pleasantry:

Nice gank with bellato  O:-)

You can never beat me 1v1.

TRY HARD  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pleasantry:

lol we seen today even with pots u lost :D

just go pages back and see ur loss walrus

also u come beg for mercy  :facepalm:

kill urself lol failor

lol we seen today even with pots u lost :D

just go pages back and see ur loss walrus

also u come beg for mercy  :facepalm:

kill urself lol failor

You ganked me  :blush:

Now get in the kitchen loose bizznitch  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:nea:

naaa thanks

:good:  IT BANNED ME FOR 1 HOUR WHO CAN SURVIVE THAT :facepalm:

Then come pvp me sulla and merc. Come pvp my bd. My armour is +3 - +7. And i dont use mcoins,you two do. Not my fault when u sell ur drops wrong or dont hunt.

Come pvp me and dont be proud to kill me in 2vs2 while u often fail.

come pvp.or u fear me?

u motherfxcking ass hole im gona rape ur ass till it bleeds more than a girls period :@ pvppussy u ♥♥♥♥ing retard insulting girls like that.. If i see u in real life im gona take ur guts out!!

U think ur clean? U should be baned for being racist in game upon other things go kill urself :facepalm: nobody likes u

Good thing the ladies have you around  ;D

It's pvprange acting a fool, nothing new here, ignore it.

this guy got mad after i soloed him+ his partner lol

:rofl: good job

Good thing the ladies have you around  ;D

It's pvprange acting a fool, nothing new here, ignore it.

xD at least ur not telling me hes god again :lol: i can ignore when he insults me ^^ but i dont like to see my friends gets hurt :/ than i get mad

All I will say is that it seems people start to like pvprange for the same reason they end up disliking him...for being a wild card jackass with no method, purpose or favoritism. You have to expect anything from this kind of person and for that reason if you are getting hurt by what he says or does you should /wrists immediately.

dont be proud to kill me in 2vs2 while u often fail.

why not? 2 v 2, takes brain and co-operation with your team mate. which you clearly lack and fail at as the world revolves around "gayrox" in your eyes..

before you were +10 you didn't set foot in pvp cave, hiding in caravan crying about other rich people, you posted first with a full +10 paladin vs a +0 dk knowing full well you lost more than won them matches, that`s how pathetic it is in the end you know what you are, live with it.

me and merc pvped all +10 bds, ginis. mdea. bestman, and even zethu(not 10 but still great) who was far better than you will ever be, the results where always same, luck, parry / dodge / crit will decide who wins, that`s why 1 v 1 will never be a test of who is better, and 2 v 2 is, you lost get over it, try kill us, eventually you get lucky..

You ganked me  :blush:

Now get in the kitchen loose bizznitch  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

woaaah pvprange i never cared about you trolling but THIS is going way to far :bad: .

Seems like you don't know when to stop behaving like a thirteen yr old brat @_@ (douche) e.e

Wew...how could you do even do this? Caliptra/ladygi seemed to be cool with you until you started to act all ♥♥♥♥♥y to her  on forums, u dont have the right to insult everyone here.  :facepalm:

woaaah pvprange i never cared about you trolling but THIS is going way to far :bad: .

Seems like you don't know when to stop behaving like a thirteen yr old brat @_@ (douche) e.e

Wew...how could you do even do this? Caliptra/ladygi seemed to be cool with you until you started to act all ♥♥♥♥♥y to her  on forums, u dont have the right to insult everyone here.  :facepalm:

Idk what's up with him. He must be smoking 24/7 and lost sense of reality. I've been defending him since always even when everything told me not to do it. Just for now he call me a fake ♥♥♥♥♥ coz of nothing.

Nvm it guys, let him enjoy losing his friends just for 15 mins of trolling.

Idk what's up with him. He must be smoking 24/7 and lost sense of reality. I've been defending him since always even when everything told me not to do it. Just for now he call me a fake ♥♥♥♥♥ coz of nothing.

Nvm it guys, let him enjoy losing his friends just for 15 mins of trolling.

lol dont worry he will crawl back like he did always sis

just go some pages back and see my screenshots :D

i had the same mistake sis but i found out he is fake personallity when he tried to scam pliskin for 10$

i bet he realized tht 10$ arent tht worthy though to scam a person whos influenceable over whole us server :D

anyway you will see this walrus going to beg u for mercy soon :D

put him on igno sis cause he will start cry and he hopes ull get pity for him

just kill his ranger on sight no pvpcave rules for this overweighted pig just kill him and make colets out of him :)

also ill make every elf kill his shaman on sight

btw soon he has 15k fights on pvprange and 9k wins :D

epic ticketspammer xD

Nah, I won't hate him or gank. Gave enough of my attention for him. Nothing is worse than indifference  ;)

It doesn't mean I won't enjoy seeing his ass gettin raped when I usually would help him  O:-)