SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

After looking at a BDSM magazine Visual designers thought yes.. that would look great as an armour set.  ;D

Kinda does look good.. but the last thing i want to be thinking when thrall walks into the room is "Oh god.. who is he gonna spank next?"

Omfg you are right, that helmet reminded me of something but wasnt sure of what. Gariel should drop it  ;D

Опубликованное фото

Elves Camping at Swamps,, But I managed to pass them... :diablo: :diablo:

Elves doing same thing in emerald, and I've seen mc doing it too, same place. Must be a new trend  :facepalm:

Here elves are smarter or more bastard though, they are both left and down shackles, impossible to run away.

like that faggot paladin jordon or whatever his name was

I cornered him at hydra when he was away from his elf friends. I started to duck him up and he didnt atk me, he ran all.the way to hydra and the elves.

then he saw me at captured shamans and killed me while.I was in middle of shackles. really pathetic pussies lol

All elf are pussies 3v1 2v1 3v1 vs me in swamp and when i revive and start killing them they all scatter to the portals. :facepalm: They also dont heal their own elf fags and run away while i kill the unlucky elfs that wasnt quick enough to teleport such teamwork ;D ;D  EU ELFS ONLY

Not all elfs are same :facepalm: The main reason for such situation is all the so called "pro" elfs are too busy with trade chat and the others who are under development run around like maniacs who don't even know why they are here.

Not all elfs are same :facepalm: The main reason for such situation is all the so called "pro" elfs are too busy with trade chat and the others who are under development run around like maniacs who don't even know why they are here.

yes, not all, but most.

often I spare the life of lower lv elves, 13-15

then when a lv20 elf shows the same elves I spared wanna act like they have courage :-/

yes, not all, but most.

often I spare the life of lower lv elves, 13-15

then when a lv20 elf shows the same elves I spared wanna act like they have courage :-/

omg ikr :facepalm: :bad:

Elven logic: run for your life if i'm alone.unless a high lvled elf appears, in that case, join him and act brave.

Awh, elves are pussies when it comes to fighting 1x1 but ofc, the moment they gather up and are many they act like brave heroes :facepalm: :bad:

(Other elves went inside nadir once i got killed O:-) )

32374_.jpg

32376_.jpg

Long live the mcakens and our unity! :yahoo:  This is what i call true cooperation and unity, this is why im a proud member of our underpopulated faction :friends:

32381_.jpg

32383_.jpg

Awh, elves are pussies when it comes to fighting 1x1 but ofc, the moment they gather up and are many they act like brave heroes :facepalm: :bad:

Or we protect our turf :bomb:  Nadir crossing is a bad place to be looking for 1v1 ;D

Even a Lvl 12 will attack u once they get support of High lvl Elves... :facepalm: :facepalm:

Long live the mcakens and our unity! :yahoo:  This is what i call true cooperation and unity, this is why im a proud member of our underpopulated faction :friends:

Underpopulated from start and still more united Faction,,, Raided them many times,, Controlled Dinalt For over 20 Mins... :aggressive: :dirol:

Long live the mcakens and our unity!  This is what i call true cooperation and unity, this is why im a proud member of our underpopulated faction

Two things one mc side is getting more population (you can see prices rising) unity? i don't see that in any server any fraction

(you can see prices rising) unity? i don't see that in any server any fraction

There is a point there unfortunatly. Our prices are getting out of hand.  :facepalm:

coz many elfs move to mc (including me :blush:) and sell their stuff for same price so you can see prices of both sides balancing to sky hight thanks ot our rich mcoin users who just keep selling miracle items and pay overprice for stuff:lol:

You wanna know why????????????

Its because many elf chosen ran to mcsaken

If u think its just coincidence i have some beach homes colorado to sell you

do you guys see the same screen size on your mobile, I mean is my screen small or you guys see the same screen area. And If you were a shaman using my mobile how would you set the hotkeys? coz you see 3 hotkeys at a time. . . .

32429_.jpg

do you guys see the same screen size on your mobile, I mean is my screen small or you guys see the same screen area. And If you were a shaman using my mobile how would you set the hotkeys? coz you see 3 hotkeys at a time. . . .

I took a ss with my phone exactly where you stood:

Опубликованное фото