SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

And you guys gang up an one bd. Shame on you guys  :facepalm: Many noobs in PvP cave now. There should be a sign outside the entrance that says (PvP Cave)  It's turning into Saphire's PvP cave.

Ima log my shaman and druid off at pvp cave. So I can kill the idiot disturbers

He'd probably buy another one or he'd grow another he's Hassn anyway  :lol:

jk xd I can make a list of his gfs if you want haha

hahahahahha

hahahahhahahahahhahahhqhhahhhha

HAhahHhahAHhhAhAhAHHaHhAhAhAhAHAHHHAhahahaahhahAHaHa

HAUHUHAueahuaHEUHAUHEUhauehAheuhAUHeuhE

EHUSHAEUhuHEUAHAUEHUSAHEUHAWEeuAHeuhAUSHEUHAUHseUHASUehuas

lol.try. U wont find another one.

Definitely a wrong answer.. :diablo: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Weird stuff going on mc side pvpcave lololol.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL I got image in my head with you... and some cartoon  :cray: :'( :cray: :'( :mega_shok: :bad:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL I got image in my head with you. :cray: :'( :cray: :'( :mega_shok: :bad:

SHHHHH!!!!!! :cray: :'( :cray:  WHY!? WHY!!? WHY!!!? WHY DID U SAY THAT!? :cray: :'(

SHHHHH!!!!!! :cray: :'( :cray:  WHY!? WHY!!? WHY!!!? WHY DID U SAY THAT!? :cray: :'(

think when hes whispering with Hand is monine up and down "Pvprange, aaahhh.... pvpshaman, Aaaahh. No.1# Aaahhhhhh !!!,

And you guys gang up an one bd. Shame on you guys  :facepalm: Many noobs in PvP cave now. There should be a sign outside the entrance that says (PvP Cave)  It's turning into Saphire's PvP cave.

what the FAHHK... but its true though  :bad: :bad:

Well, 50% of the people didn't attack, the sad part is that the ones who did had to call for help just to kill 2 BD's.

And one of them was your friend Ecuador on your lock and I've seen him attack Roid and Hellheal too for no reason, better not lend your chars to the wrong people mate. Plus, he talked shit to Hellheal too, can't believe what a hypocrite he is hiding behind his friends +10 warlock then telling Hellheal not to use mine..

WTF  :facepalm: my friend atack my friends using my characters... I will have a word with him thanks bro

Weird stuff going on mc side pvpcave lololol.

The whole 30 minute conversation in pvp cave was more disturbing and funnier than that.  :lol:

:aggressive:

dud this is totally me on EU :D still elfs say i only "make wars". so i guess its better to just let mc gank and stay on their good side *z* some people are seriously pussies

LOL my shitty swamp necro just hit 19 with his epic staff XD

Watch out for the future, Derpy might be +10 full lv30 necro, yeah that's right keep laughing xd

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото