SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

well, the cancel button is bugged, ever tried healing yourself eating porridge or something. If so, you have maybe realised that canceling it does not stop it from disappearing, same goes to amping :facepalm:  to test this i tried to amp a lvl 12 staff and cancelled it, the sphere was taken and the wep was amped.

Damn  :(

i did the same with my divine armor , But Fortunately it becomes +8 and Didnt lost it.In any case , i spended Signs for make it +9 again.. :facepalm:

Guess chuch norris got your back aswell, lucky you didn't lose it. :facepalm:  better to lose 1 amp lvl than to lose a +9 divine armor

Elves, elves, elves :facepalm:  how many do they need to kill me? 10? (There was alot more but by the time i took this ss they had already crossed) and oh, dont come up with these arguements such as "thats because you are a warlock, ur just oped". Which is not true, im just using crossing, since i got fast net :)  (cross, bolt one, cross, plash the area, cross, fear, cross, bolt, attack) 1 by one :spiteful:  kept killing elves for like 20 mins until they decided to gang up on me.

32220_.jpg

Elves, elves, elves :facepalm:  how many do they need to kill me? 10? (There was alot more but by the time i took this ss they had already crossed) and oh, dont come up with these arguements such as "thats because you are a warlock, ur just oped". Which is not true, im just using crossing, since i got fast net :)  (cross, bolt one, cross, plash the area, cross, fear, cross, bolt, attack) 1 by one :spiteful:  kept killing elves for like 20 mins until they decided to gang up on me.

Never leave crossing noob xd

Опубликованное фото

There weren't mages or paladins probably? All other classes can never catch anyone who is fast with crossing, because of the 'selection'-screen. I actually never understood this selection-screen. Why should i try to cast "entangle" on "crossing"? Or heal, or scatter, or etc. It is a ridiculous question of the game.

try that when im around im sure ull enjoy killing me easy i have loads of fun with bubagump now he decided not to cross hunt in nadir. come to caravans like a big boy justb sure to bring some pots

Animal Color Change

In the last section, we saw that the most basic form of camouflage is a coloration that matches an animal's surroundings. Of course, an animal's surroundings may change from time to time. Many animals have developed special adaptations that let them change their coloration as their surroundings change.One of the biggest shifts in an animal's surroundings occurs with the changing of the seasons. In the spring and summer, a mammal's habitat might be full of greens and browns, while in the fall and winter, everything can be covered with snow. While brown coloration is perfect for a summer wooded environment, it makes an animal an easy target against a white background. Many birds and mammals deal with this by producing different colors of fur or feathers depending on the time of year. In most cases, either changing amounts of daylight or shifts in temperature trigger a hormonal reaction in the animal that causes it to produce different biochromes.Feathers and fur in animals are like human hair and fingernails -- they are actually dead tissue. They are attached to the animal, but since they are not alive, the animal can do nothing to alter their composition. Consequently, a bird or mammal has to produce a whole new coat of fur or feathers in order to change color. In many reptiles, amphibians and fish, on the other hand, coloration is determined by biochromes in living cells. Biochromes may be in cells at the skin's surface or in cells at deeper levels. These deeper-level cells are called chromatophores.

Опубликованное фото

you using shyleen in war but you dont have brain ?  :crazy:  sunnie using always break for 15 mi  :blush:

i have just 1 pc and i always playing boi

break playing only warspear ;D  but trun by trun  :blush:

its bettar for you stop fight agenist me ( i always using you style ) :blush:

please tell me the name of this game, with me +

p s    I do not know how to use a translator so the answer please let in Russian

32294_.png

All those elves for 1 Mecha*  :dirol:

They'd need x10 more for Mechatank xd

lol thats nothing. When u or spanish are there they spam tradechat with"WAAAARRRRRR BRIDGEEEEEEEEEE"

lol thats nothing. When u or spanish are there they spam tradechat with"WAAAARRRRRR BRIDGEEEEEEEEEE"

When Hassn is there they come out of market and chase him

No joke, I remember that time me, Shy, Span, Warlu and Hassn was walking to Caravans from PvPcave then right when we past bridge like 3 parties of elves came from nowhere xD

then Hassn res pot like 5 times then went off without res'ing at statue then all those elves camp'd his corpse for like 10 mins thinking he would res xD

True story.

Then 1 hr later Hassn went on and said " inv Saaed " then I saw him on map running to elf cara then res quake for 5 mins and logged off xd

When Hassn is there they come out of market and chase him

No joke, I remember that time me, Shy, Span, Warlu and Hassn was walking to Caravans from PvPcave then right when we past bridge like 3 parties of elves came from nowhere xD

then Hassn res pot like 5 times then went off without res'ing at statue then all those elves camp'd his corpse for like 10 mins thinking he would res xD

True story.

Then 1 hr later Hassn went on and said " inv Saaed " then I saw him on map running to elf cara then res quake for 5 mins and logged off xd

lol

32307_.png

tip to priest, don`t run around in a circle without atking and leave your own partner when barb is dc  :facepalm:

I remember that fight. It took only 10 sec  ;D  Lucky U, but defore we also killed u. In 4 Arena fights we are draw 2:2. If Warlocks fight each other the winner will be who sets the circle first. Your pink hair and your rondel dont fear me  8)

I remember that fight. It took only 10 sec  ;D  Lucky U, but defore we also killed u. In 4 Arena fights we are draw 2:2. If Warlocks fight each other the winner will be who sets the circle first. Your pink hair and your rondel dont fear me  8)

Yup, you guys didn't circle at start too and don't lie, the pink hair makes you fear.

There weren't mages or paladins probably? All other classes can never catch anyone who is fast with crossing, because of the 'selection'-screen. I actually never understood this selection-screen. Why should i try to cast "entangle" on "crossing"? Or heal, or scatter, or etc. It is a ridiculous question of the game.

You can catch them even if they spam crossing if you fast enough, anyway always they cast its few time locked at crossing, enough for root them even if you slow

Omg amazing optical illusion, after 10 seconds i was like wtf is happening to me, when i looked into the wall i saw weird illusions @_@  :shout:

http://www.artige.no/bilde/46350

Full Everlastin winter set. Looks AWESOME (the head not so much)

After looking at a BDSM magazine Visual designers thought yes.. that would look great as an armour set.  ;D

Kinda does look good.. but the last thing i want to be thinking when thrall walks into the room is "Oh god.. who is he gonna spank next?"