SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

i remember the times when EU- MC cried eeevery day about camping elfs,all elfs are noobs cause they camp and so on...but look at this....everyday the mc camp at bridge,but cry like hell whn elfs do it..omg.. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: more and more mc where coming to camp :facepalm:

in germany we have a phrase,translated its called something like: "when u sit in a house only made of glass,you shouldnt throw stones!"...

doin bullshit is 1 thing,but crying about bullshit and do it too...thats even worse :facepalm:

I just was watching the "show" most of time only chat .. xD

Don't need much concentration when the elves coming almost always 1by1 and not together in turn they are double or x3 more ppl  but half of them afk coz gave up after 4-5 die, the other half doing trap at cross and the rest use bad words to eachothers who how much "pussy", can't break that lock with 3x more ppl.

p.s.:  next time call more mage  :good:

EU Best PvP cave believe it or not come n visit  ;D

And Unbeatable arena partners

You're Warlock is so ducking OP, nearly 400 damage and 3k hp xd

Only way to beat him is when you're lagging or if I get a warlock partner and use mine and get a lucky circle xd

I just was watching the "show" most of time only chat .. xD

Don't need much concentration when the elves coming almost always 1by1 and not together in turn they are double or x3 more ppl  but half of them afk coz gave up after 4-5 die, the other half doing trap at cross and the rest use bad words to eachothers who how much "pussy", can't break that lock with 3x more ppl.

p.s.:  next time call more mage  :good:

the point is tht this forum was full of crying mountain clans, that elves suck so much cause they camp instead of cross and fight men vs men, but now all the mc camp  :facepalm:

btw at the moment where i took screenshot, on the other side of the bridge where 2 (!!!!!!!!!) lv 14 rangers making traps...is it too hard for 2 mc parties kill 2xlv14 rangers?

now the mc use the coward tactic tht noobish elfs used to do.....

and yea,next time i call mages ;D

tried it just now

You guys have five hotkeys :cray: I mess up if I have to use the 4, 5 hotkeys and have to clik rotate two times before I use 1 2 3 again so becomes comparatively slower when I combo. Also I see a way more smaller area of what you see I guess that's why warlocks always place plash at right time :facepalm: next time I will stealth at starting point :spiteful: so back to my question which hotkey setup would you recommed for a shaman?

After hanging out in pvp cave for hours doing nothing, i got so bored to the point i had to do something. At first, i wanted to go elf hunting alone. After killing several elves  (*cough cough* "several", seems legit)  I decided to go to t1 kamp ghaspel to kill elves. Which i failed, instead i helped some random players and killed anyone who showed aggression towards me (which is why theres a few corpses here and there O:-) )  :blush:

Note:

Picture one is slightly photoshopped if you look closely at my evil shadow costume of death you'll feel my evil presence.  :spiteful:

32719_.jpg

32721_.jpg

lol. this is why it doesnt pay to talk shit.

we paired up at random. and he kept calling me noob because I Use shield.

Then, we met up against each other  XD

both shamans got raped by a noob dk with shield  :pleasantry:

now he hates me and unequips weapon every time we pair up at random  :rofl:

32772_.png

32773_.png

who did? :crazy:  thewarlock? or the shamans? :crazy: lol wtf saying "shield is for noobs" is the same as saying that fear, blind,ham, blessing, invisibility, and heal is for noobs :bad:  its a skill for gods sake xD

oh:

1. A noob is a person who really sucks at a game but refuses to learn/listen to people who are skilled. Many of them may have been playing the game for a while, but still suck at it. They usually have no hope.

2. Noobs generally get extremely upset over being beaten and can not admit that they are bad at the game. Often they will accuse the skilled people of hacking.

3. This word is an insult in general so people often wrongly use it and just call somebody that they do not like a noob, regardless of skill.    :crazy:

It's quite pathetic how these people think they are so pro just cause they play a class that can do everything in this game a class is capable of doing...

Shamans can heal, crowd control and do insane DPS at the same time, and just cause he goes with another Shaman and Warlock and wins allot of fights thinking he so pro then he loses to 2 Rogues that rambo into shamans not caring if they get quaked or not.

People should just learn to shut up and know that equipments and class doesn't matter, it's the player itself

My shitty DK with +4 smoking spear and full +1 BG/AZ/lvl 13 equip mix killed the top ranked DK in 2x2 15-18 in a fair 1 on 1 PvP and does around 3k Damage at end of fights with people that use lv15 or 17 arena equips, mostly people start to lose faith when they see me as their partner and duck up then I come in and save his ass with my shitty equips and smart strategies  :facepalm:

Anyways, Mecha you're a great player in all classes, not once have I seen you fail to play a class and show it's real skills, don't listen to these kids that play Shamans and Warlocks.

It's quite pathetic how these people think they are so pro just cause they play a class that can do everything in this game a class is capable of doing...

Shamans can heal, crowd control and do insane DPS at the same time, and just cause he goes with another Shaman and Warlock and wins allot of fights thinking he so pro then he loses to 2 Rogues that rambo into shamans not caring if they get quaked or not.

People should just learn to shut up and know that equipments and class doesn't matter, it's the player itself

My shitty DK with +4 smoking spear and full +1 BG/AZ/lvl 13 equip mix killed the top ranked DK in 2x2 15-18 in a fair 1 on 1 PvP and does around 3k Damage at end of fights with people that use lv15 or 17 arena equips, mostly people start to lose faith when they see me as their partner and **** up then I come in and save his ass with my shitty equips and smart strategies  :facepalm:

Anyways, Mecha you're a great player in all classes, not once have I seen you fail to play a class and show it's real skills, don't listen to these kids that play Shamans and Warlocks.

lol thx your "vote"

i almost always lose at arena vs u, sulla, spanish, supre, crossfit and knox

and yes, shaman is pretty easy to use. Easiest way to kill elves.

i havent leveled up a warlock because they are always being cried about. And i left my arena ranger at lv6 like a yr ago and.stopped using him..

easy wins :-/

im considering other classes. but lazy to lv up :-!

lol thx your "vote"

i almost always lose at arena vs u, sulla, spanish, supre, crossfit and knox

and yes, shaman is pretty easy to use. Easiest way to kill elves.

i havent leveled up a warlock because they are always being cried about. And i left my arena ranger at lv6 like a yr ago and.stopped using him..

easy wins :-/

im considering other classes. but lazy to lv up :-!

Don't do Warlock, trust me.

It gets boring so fast, even at arena. Rogue and Shaman are the real shit.