SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  the guy who hide behind a comic and waste pocket money in a game insult a hard working guy who showed his face here yet...omg sulla....what a fail try to insult me. jealous on my real life cause u got only 2d game gfs  ;D but even they dont want you  ;D  mad sulla,hide your ugly face behind asian comics or whatever ;D

you are funny,show your face when you critizice others look....ah wait...you dont have the balls...

nope, prefer too call you bieber and hide behind the internet, stop me bieber, hard working german man arguing on the  internet, if you got a life, go to it?

nope, prefer too call you bieber and hide behind the internet, stop me bieber

coward :facepalm: go on beeing an ugly  nerd hiding behind a computer and havin fun with 2d girls only...no surprise tht you are mad every day ;D

btw i am workin right now,i am owner of an internet network organising parties and events in whole bavaria,atm i upload new dates for the weekend. and every second weekend i work as a barkeeper and i am on university gettin teacher.you still proud that u get pocket money from daddy? i am 20 and i have 2 cars, a buggy,live in an appartement with my girlfried. what do you have? fast connection and +9 weapon? congrats :facepalm:

coward :facepalm: go on beeing an ugly  nerd hiding behind a computer and havin fun with 2d girls only...no surprise tht you are mad every day ;D

if you spent more time working instead of arguing with "mad angry nerds" in mmo forum, you probably could get a third car and a mistress, even afford a iphone 5 or move out of that apartment and buy a house

if you spent more time working instead of arguing with "mad angry nerds" in mmo forum, you probably could get a third car and a mistress, even afford a iphone 5.

well, i work atm, cant u read? and 2 cars and 1 buggy are enough, and iphone 5 is bought yet, will arrive on friday i think,maybe tomorrow yet.

wanna buy my iphone 4 then? oh wait...you only get pocket money...sad story...

when i see your comments i always must think at the song : "just another tragic story".... you have a sad life..but go on spamming your´+9 blade :pleasantry:

i dream one day it will be +10

just go on using your pocket money  for amping and not for revive on place all the time,maybe then your dreams come true

just go on using your pocket money  for amping and not for revive on place all the time,maybe then your dreams come true

it`s not easy, one rich ducker made 3 videos of over 100 signs failing, that`s alot of hard working money lost, you got any tips on how not fail?

it`s not easy, one rich ducker made 3 videos of over 100 signs failing, that`s alot of hard working money lost, you got any tips on how not fail?

well i never bought miracle coins. hard hunt work :P for example the screen of smoe trade for the amp of my most viewed video...

you are the miracle coin waster,not me,so you can tell me maybe... i better use my money for usefull things...maybe you should start to work successful,then u dont get pocket money only and u can make your weapon +10 finally ;D ;D ;D

your life must be a sad life,only pocket money,so ugly tht u cant show face and never touched a girl yet...but hey,u have +9,nice ;D

31591_.png

31592_.png

31593_.png

well i never bought miracle coins. hard hunt work :P for example the screen of smoe trade for the amp of my most viewed video...

you are the miracle coin waster,not me,so you can tell me maybe... i better use my money for usefull things...maybe you should start to work successful,then u dont get pocket money only and u can make your weapon +10 finally ;D ;D ;D

your life must be a sad life,only pocket money,so ugly tht u cant show face and never touched a girl yet...but hey,u have +9,nice ;D

why are you so gay and obsessed too see guys faces? i have no interest to show gay strangers, sorry to hurt your feelings bieber.

sold a two handed sword for 300 signs to hassn

lvl18 chain glove to lejigonas for 250 signs, your elfs are poor so you can`t amp and cry about it, not my problem bieber go complain somewhere else

why are you so gay and obsessed too see guys faces? i have no interest to show gay strangers, sorry to hurt your feelings bieber.

sold a two handed sword for 300 signs to hassn

lvl18 chain glove to lejigonas for 250 signs, your elfs are poor so you can`t amp and cry about it, not my problem bieber go complain somewhere else

are you mad because you know tht warspear is everything you have in your sad life ? ;D  angry kid ;D

Sorry.

The name "HassnII" is taken. Anyone who knows the name "Blazingsun" will understand. You can use "HassnIII" if you want.

Thanks.

are you mad because you know tht warspear is everything you have in your sad life ? ;D  angry kid ;D

everything that replys to you is a angry crybaby, so waste of time talking to you more gayrox, if you cant handle people having high amp then dont play ws and ♥♥♥♥♥ on the forums about it, yes people do decide to waste there money on 2d games, rather than german whores and buggys

Whats wrong with you Jayrox quoting other people post to start raging about Sulla with everything :facepalm:

If Sulla has his blade more amped than your, is cause he had more luck than you, farmed eye items and sold them while you was hunting kratt with Doberman and he replenish a little monthly for a 2D game.. but dude whats wrong with it? All people spent some money at their leisure time and there arent any free games, online or not.

And your acusations about Sulla life are just pathetic  ::)

You cant acuse something you dont know a f*** how is it, maybe he has more free time than you, better and easier job, a biever hair more hard to muss than yours, better buggie and cam to do videos driving it and post in a 2D forum thinking someone cares, could be muslim and has more gfs than you .. you dont know a duck about it.. so shut up and stop insult him :good:

There is no need of Sulla to show his real face and personal information to everyone isnt his friend like you do.. for what? To let that mad sick haters like you know where he lives, where he works, whos his family? No thx he will feel safer like this  ;)

could be muslim and has more gfs than you ..

;)

+1 

And...

If i discover that Hassn has more girls I will cut off his balls,and he knows it  :bomb: :spiteful:

If i discover that Hassn has more girls I will cut off his balls,and he knows it  :bomb: :spiteful:

He'd probably buy another one or he'd grow another he's Hassn anyway  :lol:

jk xd

could be muslim and has more gfs than you

I can make a list of his gfs if you want haha

hahahahahha

hahahahhahahahahhahahhqhhahhhha

HAhahHhahAHhhAhAhAHHaHhAhAhAhAHAHHHAhahahaahhahAHaHa

HAUHUHAueahuaHEUHAUHEUhauehAheuhAUHeuhE

EHUSHAEUhuHEUAHAUEHUSAHEUHAWEeuAHeuhAUSHEUHAUHseUHASUehuas

could be muslim and has more gfs than you ..

;)

+1

And...

Evil :good:

haha

hahahahahha

hahahahhahahahahhahahhqhhahhhha

HAhahHhahAHhhAhAhAHHaHhAhAhAhAHAHHHAhahahaahhahAHaHa

HAUHUHAueahuaHEUHAUHEUhauehAheuhAUHeuhE

EHUSHAEUhuHEUAHAUEHUSAHEUHAWEeuAHeuhAUSHEUHAUHseUHASUehuas

you using shyleen in war but you dont have brain ?  sunnie using always break for 15 mi 

i have just 1 pc and i always playing boi

break playing only warspear  but trun by trun 

its bettar for you stop fight agenist me ( i always using you style )

Ye konsi game he?

Ye konsi game he?

battle of immortals  :give_rose:  tu kelega? main teri help karunga vaha pi mere pas lvl 111 slayar hi 103 lvl champ hi and 100 lvl hrtc hi aaja vaha pi ::D

Gays in wedding suit and black hair think they sexy. they should see pink, more sexy.

And not allowed to pot in scatter is noob indeed.

Gays in wedding suit and black hair think they sexy. they should see pink, more sexy.

And not allowed to pot in scatter is noob indeed.

true :rofl:

i miss the "screenshot-fights" between u and sulla :pardon: ;D

he still going onn xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD u go hunt ur ranger gay

Can't find that pro ranger  :facepalm: Need more spies in certain locations.

Late fireworks display in EU Emerald, fireworks from Hassn.

Like 30 res on spots already xd

Опубликованное фото

And you guys gang up an one bd. Shame on you guys  :facepalm: Many noobs in PvP cave now. There should be a sign outside the entrance that says (PvP Cave)  It's turning into Saphire's PvP cave.

And you guys gang up an one bd. Shame on you guys  :facepalm: Many noobs in PvP cave now. There should be a sign outside the entrance that says (PvP Cave)  It's turning into Saphire's PvP cave.

Well, 50% of the people didn't attack, the sad part is that the ones who did had to call for help just to kill 2 BD's.

And one of them was your friend Ecuador on your lock and I've seen him attack Roid and Hellheal too for no reason, better not lend your chars to the wrong people mate. Plus, he talked shit to Hellheal too, can't believe what a hypocrite he is hiding behind his friends +10 warlock then telling Hellheal not to use mine..