[2012.08.20] «Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny» 3.1 update announcement

Kuzmitch

horeeeeeeee :yahoo: :yahoo:

my pala n bd done shadows berengar :lol: :cray: :cool:

now i want do shadow for my druid :lol: :sad:

You can not miss this last chance to get an advantage in landing on Ayvondil, which is not far off!

So it is a temporary island :

kuzmitch good nice update. Add a brengar fullset box to miracle shop item for 1999 miracle coins. Right now the high level are camping and no chance for us to get the brengar set. Add brengar level 20 red weapon item to miracle shop for 1999 coins. That way we blow more signs and pvp more fun. Miracle shop items are boring man give us some pets or mounts. Overall good job. Please work on this brengar thing boss.

weapon for coin ??  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: epic epic

make a maze,,,no map and foggy ;D will be interesting..i think :dirol:

what kind of rpg game that has no map? its so last decade,maze we already have astral labyrinth.

NOOOOO

dont expect these new items to be full (4) stats gear.

especially dont expect them to have set bonus.

Quest reward items never have the full 4 stats filled on them.

So even tho u probably get a lv 18 weapon, its most likely gonna be 2 stats maybe 3.

so astral lab will still have the best items... til they add the NEXT island, with higher lv gear

noob, you don't know anything. Read posts of Unlive in russian announcemets. He says that items will be the same, no new items. You can get weapons and armors from astral lab by quests.

noob, you don't know anything. Read posts of Unlive in russian announcemets. He says that items will be the same, no new items. You can get weapons and armors from astral lab by quests.

this guy is right. here's a copy of his post translated to english by my browser:

1. Equipment which will be available as a reward for quests in swamps will be exactly the same as of the bosses and irselnort maze (no duplicates .. and the same thing .. same stats .. the same name ..)

2. no one is forcing you to take quests together with the enemy faction ... as someone said adequate .. shade you were together ... Elves and the mountains .... and I have not seen shouting about uhogorstvo .. Getting you to anyone prepared to take this quarter. . Because his faction could gather ..

3. No general chat .. joint teams between the alliance and the Legion will not be .. if there is a desire to pass the quest together .. I think you will find ways to agree .. Once again one of the main pans .. which personally I would like to implement in the swamps ..

this guy is right. here's a copy of his post translated to english by my browser:

1. Equipment which will be available as a reward for quests in swamps will be exactly the same as of the bosses and irselnort maze (no duplicates .. and the same thing .. same stats .. the same name ..)

2. no one is forcing you to take quests together with the enemy faction ... as someone said adequate .. shade you were together ... Elves and the mountains .... and I have not seen shouting about uhogorstvo .. Getting you to anyone prepared to take this quarter. . Because his faction could gather ..

3. No general chat .. joint teams between the alliance and the Legion will not be .. if there is a desire to pass the quest together .. I think you will find ways to agree .. Once again one of the main pans .. which personally I would like to implement in the swamps ..

so.. quest items will be like laby gears and to get them  we can join forces with other faction to finish quest easily??!! (optional) i cant wait to see the outcome of this :rofl: :rofl:

:shok: AMAZING! item qs = item drop from boss

If its right, we arnt need buy laby item. Safe money :shok:

my friend leveling up my character  :) now I don't have to deal with quests and will get into update quickly

name of ur char?? :facepalm: :facepalm:

No, there will be only equivalents to existing gear with a new and very interesting way to receive it.

Racid right  :good:

Mhhh..... LVL 13-18 Equipment..... I think they will all be Personal so u cant Trade them. But its ok to equip the own little Hero  ;D

Now it'll either drop lab farming to next to nothing or move it to the new area if the quests for lvl 18 are repeatable.

are yaar  kay lika hi kuch samaj nahi aarahai hi muje  :facepalm:  hindi main bata do plz updeat main kay aane vala hi thx

mere english bohot karab hi ;D

From russian forum:

Dear players!

Get a 20% bonus in Warspear Online buying Wonder coins through QIWI Purse. You can download QIWI Purse for your mobile and pay for the game with him at any place and at any time. The offer is valid from August 21 to September 12, 2012

Sincerely,

Team AIGRIND and QIWI Purse

will new bosses at animated amour change again?

I think it will be blue lv 18 items. Like there is blue lv 15 items from aa, and bg lv 15 items with the set bonuses. Same will happen with lv 18 items (I hope)

I think it will be blue lv 18 items. Like there is blue lv 15 items from aa, and bg lv 15 items with the set bonuses. Same will happen with lv 18 items (I hope)

true, i translated ir from russian forum, Snorlax developer says it will the exact same items, same ench, same name, just diferent way to get it :) mostly for people who cant spend hours n hours farming it on lab. and maybe preparing for level cap rise at next update. probably lvl 20 gear will be lauched :P