Jump to content
Karanveer

The over powered classes

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

 

Everybody is asking it.

 

- The suggestion has been made and explained? - in their way, but yes, it was. 

- Everybody has read and expressed their opinion? Yes, it happened.

- What should happen now? Devs should just read that and give their opinio; if they don't, the topic becomes simply useless, as well as a place where the flame will never finish.

 

 

These have become arguments among members on their own classes including the usage of foul languages or bad words. 

 

You can't be so stubborn to make your arguments valid while you don't even understand what the concept of the game is.

 

Edited by Virgins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Virgins said:

You can't be so stubborn to make your arguments valid while you don't even understand what the concept of the game is.

 

Is this same reason why nobody believes noobs ingame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BennyBT said:

It is true my main character is a barbarian, but trust me, I am not defending my own class. It is true it needs nerf. But. Not huge nerf as some said. Also it's not broken. It's been around for quite long not to be broken. Because some classes' skills were nerfed, the untouched barbarian got stronger. (Don't tell me it got buffed, that extra area damage gives you nothing). It will be fixed in the next few updates, trust me.

The problem is not as big as it was with bladedancer's counter attack. You cannot tell one overpowered skill of the barbarian. It's just strong overall. And I am sure they will not nerf all of their skills just because it's an overall well composed class. 

Well i wont reply anymore if u tell me a +10 elf can beat a +10 barb 1v1 dnt say game isnt for 1v1 cuz if cant beat barb 1w1 u cant beat him 2x2 or 3x3 just show me video or even ss then ill calm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ELASIRI said:

Well i wont reply anymore if u tell me a +10 elf can beat a +10 barb 1v1 dnt say game isnt for 1v1 cuz if cant beat barb 1w1 u cant beat him 2x2 or 3x3 just show me video or even ss then ill calm

U say u cant beat barb 1v1. How about that you vs hassn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Well i wont reply anymore if u tell me a +10 elf can beat a +10 barb 1v1 dnt say game isnt for 1v1 cuz if cant beat barb 1w1 u cant beat him 2x2 or 3x3 just show me video or even ss then ill calm

+10 bd / +10 druid / +10 warden can beat +10 barb 

But a +10 bd can be beaten by +7 wlock (:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

U say u cant beat barb 1v1. How about that you vs hassn

That was long time ago when bd had counter now my bd cant beat +10 barb even without awards xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Virgins said:

+10 bd / +10 druid / +10 warden can beat +10 barb 

But a +10 bd can be beaten by +7 wlock (:

U wrong druid bd will never beat barb 1v1 warden has low chance cuz heavy def n heal but will take for ever to kill a barb and we cant rely on that low dmg dnt believe me go YouTube and see how newbie barb beat best eu druid 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Virgins said:

These have become arguments among members on their own classes including the usage of foul languages or bad words. 

 

You can't be so stubborn to make your arguments valid while you don't even understand what the concept of the game is.

 

 

One little question, was that a personal opinion directly meant to me? :blink:

1 minute ago, ELASIRI said:

U wrong druid bd will never beat barb 1v1

 

Not true. Meditator managed to kill Agankstar 1vs1. It took something like 15 mins, but he did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ELASIRI said:

Well i wont reply anymore if u tell me a +10 elf can beat a +10 barb 1v1 dnt say game isnt for 1v1 cuz if cant beat barb 1w1 u cant beat him 2x2 or 3x3 just show me video or even ss then ill calm

 

"If you can't beat 1v1 then you can't beat 2v2 or 3v3"

 

How can someone reach level 28 and be so clueless about the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Higgings said:

 

One little question, was that a personal opinion directly meant to me? :blink:

Don't worry, it wasn't meant for u, i talked as in general xd

28 minutes ago, nabnecro said:

 

"If you can't beat 1v1 then you can't beat 2v2 or 3v3"

 

How can someone reach level 28 and be so clueless about the game?

Isn't it should be : "if you can't beat in 1v1, then you got chance to win in 2x2 or 3x3."

It's always like that btw, Elasiri.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course everybody tries to defend their own class, including me. The time, the years we all devoted to develop our characters could be screwed by one "balance fix".

Of course I find it ridicoulus someone complaining because he cannot kill ALL of the opponent classes in PvP. Well if you can't, that's perfect. Because you were never supposed to.

Edited by BennyBT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BennyBT said:

Of course everybody tries to defends their own class, including me. The time, the years we all devoted to develop our characters could be screwed by one "balance fix".

Of course I find it ridicoulus someone complaining because he cannot kill ALL of the opponent classes in PvP. Well if you can't, that's perfect. Because you were never supposed to.

Totally :pin2:. Expect if you dont pvp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Higgings said:

 

One little question, was that a personal opinion directly meant to me? :blink:

 

Not true. Meditator managed to kill Agankstar 1vs1. It took something like 15 mins, but he did. 

Agankstar is newbie xd let him pvp vla and we can judge then

2 hours ago, nabnecro said:

 

"If you can't beat 1v1 then you can't beat 2v2 or 3v3"

 

How can someone reach level 28 and be so clueless about the game?

For real ? This gm keep buffing n nerfing randomly well im making barb now and when i master it and amp +10 he will get nerfed wanna bet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Virgins said:

Don't worry, it wasn't meant for u, i talked as in general xd

Isn't it should be : "if you can't beat in 1v1, then you got chance to win in 2x2 or 3x3."

It's always like that btw, Elasiri.

No that absolutely means if 1v1 is unbeaten then imagine barb dk and lock at arena u test that by any chance? Cuz i did and they unbeaten 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

Of course everybody tries to defend their own class, including me. The time, the years we all devoted to develop our characters could be screwed by one "balance fix".

Of course I find it ridicoulus someone complaining because he cannot kill ALL of the opponent classes in PvP. Well if you can't, that's perfect. Because you were never supposed to.

Nah i can beat barb with warden i told u 1000 times my problem isnt with barbs they ok my problem are with locks n charmers thats all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

You make it sound that devs nerfs chars that u play. Make char you want devs to nerf 

Haha. Elasiri, please leave barbarian alone :D

Nah. You would be welcome in the team.

 

So, are we done here? Isn't it time to close this topic?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BennyBT said:

Haha. Elasiri, please leave barbarian alone :D

Nah. You would be welcome in the team.

 

So, are we done here? Isn't it time to close this topic?

Ela is still just getting started

45 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Agankstar is newbie xd let him pvp vla and we can judge then

For real ?

Then who isnt noob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Nah i can beat barb with warden i told u 1000 times my problem isnt with barbs they ok my problem are with locks n charmers thats all

It is normal then xD 

Wlocks are deathly for bds anyway.

Well.. Mcs got more stun skills ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Higgings said:

 

You rate vla Newbie as well... make up your mind please.

Yup but he is best newbie of them so try it xD

58 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

You make it sound that devs nerfs chars that u play. Make char you want devs to nerf 

Thats what im doing now i guess since devs watch my YouTube and do op things with my char they nerf them so i opened barb now in hope they will nerf him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Virgins said:

It is normal then xD 

Wlocks are deathly for bds anyway.

Well.. Mcs got more stun skills ^^

Not for bd only but for everyone but barb so im making barb and end warlocks nightmare

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ELASIRI said:

Not for bd only but for everyone but barb so im making barb and end warlocks nightmare

You have contradicted yourself so many times troughout this topic. 

Besides, what's the purpose of you making a character again and killing thousands of dollars into it, if - as you predict, let's pray it won't happen - it will get nerfed anyways? (Although it is completely your business where you waste your money, I don't really care)

Edited by BennyBT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All classes got buffed and nerfed over time, we never know devs' plans in the future.

Maybe far in the future priests could handle warlocks easily and stuns them all day,

or ranger will have huge AoE trap and they could toying with DK, Barb, and charmer at the same time,

or perhaps warlock could even stun more people with even longer duration :pardon:

 

You might predict the future, but you never know dev's way of thinking and plans

just hope your class that you loved and raised recieved some blessing from devs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BennyBT said:

You have contradicted yourself so many times troughout this topic. 

Besides, what's the purpose of you making a character again and killing thousands of dollars into it, if - as you predict, let's pray it won't happen - it will get nerfed anyways? (Although it is completely your business where you waste your money, I don't really care)

Ill make op barb and dominate all and make videos for gm so he nerf barb next target is lock :haha:

2 hours ago, Jzargo said:

All classes got buffed and nerfed over time, we never know devs' plans in the future.

Maybe far in the future priests could handle warlocks easily and stuns them all day,

or ranger will have huge AoE trap and they could toying with DK, Barb, and charmer at the same time,

or perhaps warlock could even stun more people with even longer duration :pardon:

 

You might predict the future, but you never know dev's way of thinking and plans

just hope your class that you loved and raised recieved some blessing from devs

Thats my whole point for this topic ty xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2017 at 2:29 AM, ELASIRI said:

Close it ill just open another and btw u said game for teams right ? 3 locks pt at seals still unbeaten so what to do now leave arena cuz game is like that ? 

lets start allha o akbar drama ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18.9.2017 at 11:59 PM, ELASIRI said:

Close it ill just open another and btw u said game for teams right ? 3 locks pt at seals still unbeaten so what to do now leave arena cuz game is like that ? 

unbeaten for 3 bds, try 3x magic paladins xd sadly there is not many good palas now at high lv, but it works, banners get reseted when pala dies, and their old banner still hits 5-6x if pala dies, also their jump is pretty good. 2 palas 1 mage good too, mage's immunity skill resets each time mage dies, also mage got skill to pull enemies out from seal

Edited by Lyzois

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it necessary to spread the fire again?

 

1 hour ago, blacknia said:

lets start allha o akbar drama ? 

 

And don't bring any religion or politic debate especially on forum for game, that's show how immature you are.

Bring your debate out here, maybe Anti-(Insert religion/ideology you hate) forum is more suitable for you than Warspear Forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/09/2017 at 2:07 PM, Lyzois said:

unbeaten for 3 bds, try 3x magic paladins xd sadly there is not many good palas now at high lv, but it works, banners get reseted when pala dies, and their old banner still hits 5-6x if pala dies, also their jump is pretty good. 2 palas 1 mage good too, mage's immunity skill resets each time mage dies, also mage got skill to pull enemies out from seal

pala mage best combo 2v2 arena:panda5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...