Amplify Awakening

Tayleeo

Awakening (Amping from +10 to +12)

-There should be another level of amping which goes from +10 to +12.

-A new item called [Awakening Emblem] would need to be used for a chance to "awaken" the item.

-An item MUST be +10 before a player can attempt to awaken it.

-After the item is "awakened", a player can then use a [sign of Invincibility] with [Awakening Orb of Damage/Defence] for a chance to amp from +10 to +11 and then +12.

If a player succeeds in awakening an item it will be posted in World Chat

Example- INFO: Player has "Awakened [battleaxe of Eternal Frost]"

This would be an awesome addition to Warspear and will be a great opportunity for dedicated players to further enhance their gaming experience.

Well, wealthy warriors will once again have the privilege of being far more untouchable..
An interesting suggestion, but nah..

Sir Shilan's signature says it all.

duck no please nonononononooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

seriously amp is ducking shit allready up and you want to destroy it even more 

bruh

As mentioned in the post, "for dedicated players"

If we can afford it, then why not. If you don't like it then all you have to do is amp.

If you can't afford mcoins, then get a job lol.

If we can afford it, then why not. If you don't like it then all you have to do is amp.

For the addicted richies*

Seriously, devs make more than enough money from the amping system alone, no need to extend it even more :nea:

Oh, I can afford Miracle Coins. Lots of 'em. But, altough I have never spent any money on Miracle Coins, I think wasting even more money on amping sort of... sucks.

Have a nice day.

P.S. From now on I call you the "creator of one of the worst suggestions ever". Is that ok?

Triggered, props to you

Visit a doctor before you go out, your stupidity is leaking.

First off, remember that these "dedicated players" (fat wallet) play with casuals, regulars, you name them. Dude is just leveling, gets slapped with dedication and dies immediately. Where is the fun in that?

Also, sentences like "if we can't afford", "get a job"  shouldn't even exist here. Nobody should be forced to have a steady income in order to enjoy the game. Basically, 1st sentence, my signature

Lock this shit

Edited by Shil

You guys complain about +10 players yet you aren't doing $#!+ to better yourselves in this game. Idiocy runs deep in this world.

Nobody is being forced to do anything, you guys complain about problems you don't bother to try and solve lol.

How are they supposed to solve? I spent money to buy Mcoins but not even I think it's a good idea because I'd rather spend my money on something useful in real life instead of getting again better in a game

If you think logically when buying mcoins let's say you want a weapon : gonna spend 50 to buy and amp it , it is like buying a weapon in warpsear paying 50$/€

You guys complain about +10 players yet you aren't doing $#!+ to better yourselves in this game. Idiocy runs deep in this world.

Nobody is being forced to do anything, you guys complain about problems you don't bother to try and solve lol.

I eh... I actually do $#!+ to get better. All the time.

Game is already too easy for +10 players. I have a better idea for you, how about you pay $1000 a week and be able to kill every mob and every player with a single normal attack? I bet that would make you feel better.

Yea, and how does your solution solve the problem? +10s will get +12 and the rest of the people "who only complain" will be in the same position as before.

As I said, this suggestion is bad, lock the topic

Edited by Shil

Releasing new gear is more effective to them to have income than increase the amp cap , because many players will hesitate to eben try after +10 after have paid loads to reach just that. They know what they are doing well.

Agreed, slowly the +10 status is becoming quite common, it's not as impressive as it used to be. Getting to +10 used to require work (literal work, the one where you earn money), and now any player can achieve that. I think it's time there is a successor to that status.

What's even worse, +10 is slowly becoming a REQUIREMENT. How many times were you turned down because your amp level was too low and everyone else wants to 1stam a dungeon? By increasing the amp cap, which will be unreachable by majority, said majority will realize that high amp level is not everything, and the growing elitism will be culled for a long while.

I also agree with Sulla, +2 seems odd, a multiple of 5 would be good.

Agreed, slowly the +10 status is becoming quite common, it's not as impressive as it used to be. Getting to +10 used to require work (literal work, the one where you earn money), and now any player can achieve that. I think it's time there is a successor to that status.

What's even worse, +10 is slowly becoming a REQUIREMENT. How many times were you turned down because your amp level was too low and everyone else wants to 1stam a dungeon? By increasing the amp cap, which will be unreachable by majority, said majority will realize that high amp level is not everything, and the growing elitism will be culled for a long while.

I also agree with Sulla, +2 seems odd, a multiple of 5 would be good.

Wont that happen again? Like: 10+ noobs stay outa mi dg were 1 staming only 15+ allowed

Some ppl seem to be positive about it.

But still, no. +10 isn't that common, new players

are comming every day, so it'll stay a money maker

almost forever I guess. Some players hardly

get to a full + 7/8 quip. And plus, a lot

of people is being like, high amps win cuz of

their high amps, etc. This would make it worse.

I'm pretty sure Hassn would have everything awakened

and amped up in no time, once it would get released.

It is possible that it would make more money for

the GMs, but a lot of players would quit the game.

Higher amp cap is there a reason ? Why damn reach 1500 dmg and hp be like 3-4k to die in less than 5 hits by others ? Or to waste million signs (not everyone paying services in this game to achieve that) , which only people who pay can reach that ? Already most +10 pay game need bring more ? Then you shall remove this from free to play category .

It's a great idea, more money for developer's = more content for player's, that's always been the airgrind way.

Although 2 is a little low, 5 extra amps would fit nicely.

Anyone who believes his sarcasm should be banned

The question was, why?

Won't new gear just provide the same service, besides the fact that +10 is an over achievement will be over looked, new gear not higher amps.

I, for one disagree to the suggestion.

The question was, why?

Won't new gear just provide the same service, besides the fact that +10 is an over achievement will be over looked, new gear not higher amps.

I, for one disagree to the suggestion.

Because higher amp levels allow low-tier gear to became competitive, sometimes even to the point of being a sidegrade. It opens up a lot of build options for everyone to suit their needs.

Mmm -.-

Why not a character awakening? Not the amp but the character!

10+ fists OP

jk, thats a awesome idea :)

But awekining, not amping the own char. Thus increase in stats and not just pure dmg

Edited by Molotow Cocktail