Buff Magical Chieftain and Rework Physical Chieftain!

I admit that the physical chief needs balancing, despite being no more than seeker, beastmaster... The chief's physical damage skills + the high base damage he has, as in other classes, make the physical chief hitkill players with 50%+ resilience.
Added to the other skills of the other types of chief, this leaves the class very strong, but it is not the other skills that do this, just the high damage, as well as seeker... As for the magic chief

Magic chief, which is the majority of players who play chief, doesn't have focused damage, and unlike physical chief that use frenzy 4/4, magical chief also doesn't have stun... magical chief in the arena, if it's not full gz and wants to win, it's kind of a support, many people put the skill leather and the resistance skill on a warlock or hunter like a support, the healing in this case is literally like a support healing itself when the enemies turn on it, this is ridiculous, a minority are the physical chiefs and ask for nerfs to the chiefs in general , most of which are magical and deserve a buff.

I suggest you make changes like these:

• Nerf of 25% in the physical damage of the skills Wolf's Enthusiasm and Frenzy.

• Buff 35% to the damage of Breath of the Spirits skills and reduce the cooldown of her skills by 2 seconds, as this skill in comparison to the chief's base damage gives little damage in pvp.

• 50% buff to the damage of the Curse of the Plague  skill (its damage is very weak), and make its jumping effect work without the talent, it is only good with the knowledge talent and normally use the resist talent from the arena .

• Now the Eagle Eye skill gives stun for 1.5 seconds, as well as the wizard's Stone Shards skill.

Edited by Daniel Paulo

The major problem with chiefs isn't the damage itself, it's them being unstoppable and almost unkillable with their extremely long resist skill and rugged/heal combo. Not to mention you can't even run away from their damage since for some reason they need to run fast too.

Point being, the damage only becomes too much when theres literally no way to counter it

On 12/11/2023 at 10:46, Lilweasel said:

Tenho certeza de que a vivacidade e o frenesi do lobo já foram nerfados. 

Alacridade do lobo = de 200% a 170%

Frenesi = de 55%?? Para 45%

Nerf again:pirate:

On 12/11/2023 at 08:30, vavavi said:

O maior problema com os chefes não é o dano em si, é eles serem imparáveis e quase invencíveis com sua habilidade de resistência extremamente longa e combinação robusta/cura. Sem mencionar que você não pode nem fugir dos danos, pois por algum motivo eles também precisam correr rápido.

A questão é que o dano só se torna grande quando literalmente não há como combatê-lo

You are wrong because in that same post I explained that physical chieftains can hitkill players with 50% resilience and magical chieftains do not deal damage or stun, so if physical chieftains did not deal so much damage, perhaps it would not be such an effective class. ..

On 11/12/2023 at 8:30 AM, vavavi said:

The major problem with chiefs isn't the damage itself, it's them being unstoppable and almost unkillable with their extremely long resist skill and rugged/heal combo. Not to mention you can't even run away from their damage since for some reason they need to run fast too.

Point being, the damage only becomes too much when theres literally no way to counter it

a magic chief can only be as effective when he is full gz

and the wizard's resist has exactly the same time as the chief's, the only difference is that a wizard or chief can to have a book orcinus

13 hours ago, Daniel Paulo said:

and the wizard's resist has exactly the same time as the chief's, the only difference is that a wizard or chief can to have a book orcinus

Yea mages have a similiar resist. They also come with way less damage, no movement speed and no heal/dmg reduction on demand.

On 11/12/2023 at 4:38 AM, Daniel Paulo said:

Magic chief, which is the majority of players who play chief, doesn't have focused damage, and unlike physical chief that use frenzy 4/4, magical chief also doesn't have stun... magical chief in the arena, if it's not full gz and wants to win, it's kind of a support, many people put the skill leather and the resistance skill on a warlock or hunter like a support, the healing in this case is literally like a support healing itself when the enemies turn on it, this is ridiculous, a minority are the physical chiefs and ask for nerfs to the chiefs in general , most of which are magical and deserve a buff.

magic chief is made for mass fights, not for arena. if you want to be good in arena, go for physical set. The Damage a magic chief does in gvg/mass fights is way too high and you want more of it, you clearly are a chief user right?

image1111.png.dfddd6958d188e01fa6c879e7025650b.png
11111.png.89ea6d904e5583ef993b4919108d9c2f.png

you want more damage than this? this is just from one chieftain. Now imagine theres more than 30 of them with their stacked aoe and you are asking for more?

5 hours ago, Jaan said:

magic chief is made for mass fights, not for arena. if you want to be good in arena, go for physical set. The Damage a magic chief does in gvg/mass fights is way too high and you want more of it, you clearly are a chief user right?

image1111.png.dfddd6958d188e01fa6c879e7025650b.png
11111.png.89ea6d904e5583ef993b4919108d9c2f.png

you want more damage than this? this is just from one chieftain. Now imagine theres more than 30 of them with their stacked aoe and you are asking for more?

Critical hit working... So.. 

I can conclude that... Everyone  there is using  pve set.. Therefore, taking more damage than normal... (It's even less than I imagined) 

On wars  my chief with 1.5k mdmg full buffed ofc, i always see an average damage from 0 to 200 on those ppl. 

And sometimes greater damage on some random pve players . 

I mean, At least make an effort with the arguments xD

8 hours ago, Lilweasel said:

I can conclude that... Everyone  there is using  pve set.. Therefore, taking more damage than normal... (It's even less than I imagined) 

Surely, out of words heh. Full pvp guild. Critical hits are working cause of some relic.

On 11/16/2023 at 10:04 AM, Lilweasel said:

I mean, At least make an effort with the arguments xD

I mean, at least understand it before commenting

Edited by weakplay

The time of the spell that increases the chief's resistance has the same time as the magician's, that is, there is nothing "abnormal" about it.

Hello players!
I'm sorry for the translation errors.

As I see here and in all the topics when talking about chiefs, one thing in common caught my attention, all the chiefs' videos are the chiefs' grandeur +10 crits, and with a collection of huge books, including the 2 from the sea (orcinus + octopus) these 2 books mentioned combine very well with the "pack support" magic and this makes the chief quite strong, in fact!

However, the reality of 95% of chief players is different. We don't have a book collection.
We die as fast as mages in pvp.
We don't have high damage per second compared to other classes.

So a few chiefs full of books cannot serve as a parameter. To make a fair balance and not "kill" the class and the legion!

On 11/15/2023 at 10:25 AM, Daniel Paulo said:

You are wrong because in that same post I explained that physical chieftains can hitkill players with 50% resilience and magical chieftains do not deal damage or stun, so if physical chieftains did not deal so much damage, perhaps it would not be such an effective class. ..

a magic chief can only be as effective when he is full gz

1st Its big lie phsc chief hitkill players

2nd phsc chief doing dmg but cant heal himself perfect

But mahic chief can heal perfect but cant dmg like as phsc better find new suggest better than kill phsc chiefs its already nerfed

13 hours ago, hugomedeiroswg said:

The time of the spell that increases the chief's resistance has the same time as the magician's, that is, there is nothing "abnormal" about it.

Hello players!
I'm sorry for the translation errors.

As I see here and in all the topics when talking about chiefs, one thing in common caught my attention, all the chiefs' videos are the chiefs' grandeur +10 crits, and with a collection of huge books, including the 2 from the sea (orcinus + octopus) these 2 books mentioned combine very well with the "pack support" magic and this makes the chief quite strong, in fact!

However, the reality of 95% of chief players is different. We don't have a book collection.
We die as fast as mages in pvp.
We don't have high damage per second compared to other classes.

So a few chiefs full of books cannot serve as a parameter. To make a fair balance and not "kill" the class and the legion!

The problem isn't just the resist. Mages have it too, yes, but for one its shorter (no extension from debuff removal) and secondly they don't have everything else chief has.

Orci book simply highlights the already existing issue to a ridiculous extreme, the class is just way more versatile than anything else. It just has everything, from dmg reduction to heal to speed to massive dmg in both aoe and single target, all while still having access to a extremely long resist and a magic ban equivalent and for some reason a -50% dmg and speed aoe sap that works like a root. Like, why?.

It's like 5 different classes best skills taken and put all into one. 

There is a reason this class is best in all types of arena, whether its 2v2, 3v3s or higher and gvgs. That's just way too much for one class.

Edited by vavavi

17 minutes ago, vavavi said:

5 hours ago, N629 said:

1st Its big lie phsc chief hitkill players

But mahic chief can heal perfect but cant dmg like as phsc better find new suggest better than kill phsc chiefs its already nerfed

Phys chiefs have extremely high single target burst, idk what this is about. On top of the burst they just also passive apply high damage bleeds to anyone who happens to even get close.

Edited by vavavi

46 minutes ago, vavavi said:

The problem isn't just the resist. Mages have it too, yes, but for one its shorter (no extension from debuff removal) and secondly they don't have everything else chief has.

Orci book simply highlights the already existing issue to a ridiculous extreme, the class is just way more versatile than anything else. It just has everything, from dmg reduction to heal to speed to massive dmg in both aoe and single target, all while still having access to a extremely long resist and a magic ban equivalent and for some reason a -50% dmg and speed aoe sap that works like a root. Like, why?.

There is a reason this class is best in all types of arena, whether its 2v2, 3v3s or higher and gvgs. That's just way too much for one class.

I don't agree, because if you take examples of chiefs who don't have a huge library of books, it's extremely weak. I continue to say that some people cannot serve as a parameter for an entire class.
If there is a considerable rebalance in any class that impacts the faction, they could "kill" the legion, since sentinels already dominate everything, GvG, WAR, boss raid, guild tournament...

1 hour ago, hugomedeiroswg disse:

I don't agree, because if you take examples of chiefs who don't have a huge library of books, it's extremely weak. I continue to say that some people cannot serve as a parameter for an entire class.
If there is a considerable rebalance in any class that impacts the faction, they could "kill" the legion, since sentinels already dominate everything, GvG, WAR, boss raid, guild tournament...

On the biggest server in the game, Amber, the legion dominates, the failure of the legion on your server is not related to the strength or weakness of the sentinels.

2 hours ago, vavavi said:

Not about putting salt on the wound, but elf side has got the majority of its classes built in this sense. Chief is the only class on mc side who's that versatile, taking Charmer's place.

1 hour ago, Salazam said:

On the biggest server in the game, Amber, the legion dominates, the failure of the legion on your server is not related to the strength or weakness of the sentinels.

Do you use the reality of 1 single server to generalize all others? this is dilirium

57 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Not about putting salt on the wound, but elf side has got the majority of its classes built in this sense. Chief is the only class on mc side who's that versatile, taking Charmer's place.

Don't think theres a single elf class that can do everything even close to how chiefs can.

Bds have massive dmg and are tanky, being very strong in arenas, but in mass fights they're worthless due to their lack of range and stack resist being only viable with a small amount of cc.

Mages are sort of the opposite, they're great in mass fights but lack in single target dmg, making them not ideal for small scale arena fights.

Bm is possibly the only class close to as versatile as chiefs are, but most people seem to agree those indeed are broken.

3 hours ago, Salazam said:

And it is like the only server where the Legion dominates :barbarian:

2 hours ago, vavavi said:

Mages are sort of the opposite, they're great in mass fights but lack in single target dmg

Well, Overload deals 240% magical damage over 8 seconds, people just don't use it

For comparison, Warlock's Shadow Sphere deals 200% magical damage

3 horas atrás, hugomedeiroswg disse:

Do you use the reality of 1 single server to generalize all others? this is dilirium

I know you play on the Brazilian server, and the Brazilian legiao is a big joke. Completely disorganized players, without any ambition. If the legion dominates on the game's biggest server, this only indicates that the game's balance is not that bad.
on the emerald server, I see guild leaders complaining about how OP the chieftain is, on the Brazilian server, I see people complaining about the templars.
The problem may be mainly people.

1 hour ago, Khrone disse:

And it is like the only server where the Legion dominates

It's not, but there aren't many servers to use as parameters, other than the most populous ones.

4 hours ago, vavavi said:

Don't think theres a single elf class that can do everything even close to how chiefs can.

Beastmasters. They have got the full package indeed, as you also stated. 

14 minutes ago, Higgings disse:

Beastmasters. They have got the full package indeed, as you also stated. 

despite being strong, BMs are highly vulnerable to group controls, something that a chieftain does not need to worry about.

4 hours ago, Khrone said:

Well, Overload deals 240% magical damage over 8 seconds, people just don't use it

For comparison, Warlock's Shadow Sphere deals 200% magical damage

You're comparing a DoT skill that takes 5 separate skill uses to setup, and comparing it to a instant damage a skill. Not to mention it also gets ramped up by max mana, reaching higher levels easily. Idk what you're trying to say, 2 completely different skills.

16 hours ago, N629 said:

Haha, you're lying too, the current Chieftain not only has high damage but also high healing.

I've seen a video about a Chieftain about a physical Chieftain recovering from 2500 to 7500 without the help of a Resilience Potion, isn't that enough?

14 minutes ago, weakplay said:

Haha, you're lying too, the current Chieftain not only has high damage but also high healing.

I've seen a video about a Chieftain about a physical Chieftain recovering from 2500 to 7500 without the help of a Resilience Potion, isn't that enough?

Woah not even magical chief heals that amount 😂

24 minutes ago, Lilweasel said:

Woah not even magical chief heals that amount

Watch the video carefully and think about what lies you will tell next time to hide the fact that the chief is powerful.

21 hours ago, hugomedeiroswg said:

We're talking about class balance, which refers to whether the upper limit that can be reached by a class in the current version is reasonable, and you even asked me to look at the players who didn't reach the limit, according to your logic, then all classes are not strong, because every class has very weak players. For example, the lv1 players of each class, they are the weakest so each class should not be weakened, this example is of course too extreme, but what I mean by this is that the balance is to see if the upper limit of the class is reasonable, not to look at the players who are still growing.

Why can't some people represent the whole class, aren't the chiefs they play the same as the chieftains you play? 

I'm here to tell you that because they've done the Chief's strongest build, they've gotten what they're entitled to, but you're not doing the Chief's strongest build yet, and you're going to have to pay the price of weakening the class right away before you get the benefits, so you don't think they can represent the Chief, and they can't represent you. But that's your problem, we're talking about the chief, not you.

Since there are people in the game who build the chief so strong, it means that the upper limit of this class is like this, as long as you are well prepared (including money, time, luck, etc.) anyone can be so strong, you can't do it is your problem, not the chief's problem

On 11/24/2023 at 9:46 AM, hugomedeiroswg said:

As I see here and in all the topics when talking about chiefs, one thing in common caught my attention, all the chiefs' videos are the chiefs' grandeur +10 crits, and with a collection of huge books,

You even said that they are strong because of the Greatness +10 and the fullbook, so I would like to ask why the other classes of Greatness +10 and Fullbook can't be as powerful as the Chief, and does the Chieftain have any privileges? And the great +10 is not so far out of reach, every player is gradually owning it. 

By the way, there is no need for sea books and full books, as long as the great +10 chief can be very powerful

Edited by weakplay

8 minutes ago, weakplay said:

For example, the lv1 players of each class, they are the weakest so each class should not be weakened, this example is of course too extreme

That's why averages exist

10 hours ago, weakplay said:

Watch the video carefully and think about what lies you will tell next time to hide the fact that the chief is powerful.

I'll tell you what happened there

-Mixed damage chief, obviously have magical damage too.

-Probably he spend skill points on healing skill.

-Dmg Buff from necro ( + 18% mdmg) 

-Used healing skill while rage buff was working.  (+ 10% mdmg) 

-Relic that increase health worked ( +1290 aditional healing) 

-Finally was a critical healing. 

Sadly, it doesn't prove anything,

Ofc was a lot of healing, but it was because of all of the above, (I'm not making anything up, in fact, you can watch the same video you sent me) 

1 hour ago, weakplay said:

I'm here to tell you that because they've done the Chief's strongest build, they've gotten what they're entitled to, but you're not doing the Chief's strongest build yet, and you're going to have to pay the price of weakening the class right away before you get the benefits, so you don't think they can represent the Chief, and they can't represent you. But that's your problem, we're talking about the chief, not you.

I'm a chief and I have +10 equipment, but I don't have any relevant books. Even any blade dancer or beastmaster of the same level kills me easily. That doesn't make me a beginner player like you suggested.

I do believe that some classes need balancing, but you should be careful with the drama they are making about the chiefs, because if you weaken all the spells, you will "kill" the only class that has mass damage in the legion.

1 hour ago, Lilweasel said:

-Mixed damage chief, obviously have magical damage too.

This Chieftain has about 1900 physical attack damage and 700 magic attack power, is this also a mixed chief for you?

1 hour ago, Lilweasel said:

-Probably he spend skill points on healing skill.

-Dmg Buff from necro ( + 18% mdmg) 

-Used healing skill while rage buff was working.  (+ 10% mdmg) 

-Relic that increase health worked ( +1290 aditional healing) 

-Finally was a critical healing. 

So, I'm also a physics class, I can do the same buff, but I can't do the same reply, is that allowed? Is this a healing ability that a damage class should have? If you think this is balanced, then please add the same recuperation ability in Ranger/rouge and other output classes.

The key is not why he can do it, but what he does, he does something that no other physics profession can do. If he's allowed to have powerful healing abilities because he has so many boosts, then according to your logic, the Orc leader doesn't need to be fixed because he has rare Orc books, so no matter how powerful the Orc chief is, it doesn't need to be fixed, right? And don't forget, this is just the Chief's healing abilities, he also has great damage reduction and resist abilities, which are not op alone, but concentrated in one class, are very powerful.

You guys are really cunning and always emphasize that the Body Chief's healing abilities are not perfect, but now they are arguing that this regeneration is allowed because he has so many boosts, and out of so many buffs, only the Necromancer's buff is obtained by requiring teammates, while things like rage and critical hits can be obtained on their own. Relics and points should not be discussed separately, they should be counted as a skill, even without the Necromancer's bonus, his healing ability is very strong, and don't forget, he has not yet taken a potion of resilience. The Physical Chief alone can also have powerful recovery skills, not the imperfect recovery abilities you've been talking about.

Edited by weakplay

25 minutes ago, weakplay said:

This Chieftain has about 1900 physical attack damage and 700 magic attack power, is this also a mixed chief for you?

Yes

So, I'm also a physics class, I can do the same buff, but I can't do the same reply, is that allowed?

Yes, all classes arent same 

Is this a healing ability that a damage class should have?

Yes, because also have magical damage, same thing as beastmasters

If you think this is balanced, then please add the same recuperation ability in Ranger/rouge and other output classes.

Those doesn't use magical damage, but yet, rogues/seekers/bd/reaper, have a kind of healing skill based on health percentage, bcz they are all melee combat classes, need major survivality chance. 

Ranged  rangers/hunters classes, They're just artillery in the rear, ranged combat is a enough advantage already. 

Those who should be crying for a healing skill are mages, magic damage, kind of melee action skills etc 

The key is not why he can do it, but what he does, he does something that no other physics profession can do. If he's allowed to have powerful healing abilities because he has so many boosts, then according to your logic, the Orc leader doesn't need to be fixed because he has rare Orc books, so no matter how powerful the Orc chief is, it doesn't need to be fixed, right?

If a rare item makes a class powerful, not the item.. The class, should be nerfed? 

Sounds like an excuse of someone with that kind of item, that doesn't wanna risk the amount of gold that payed for it

And don't forget, this is just the Chief's healing abilities, he also has great damage reduction and resist abilities, which are not op alone, but concentrated in one class, are very powerful.

You guys are really cunning and always emphasize that the Body Chief's healing abilities are not perfect, but now they are arguing that this regeneration is allowed because he has so many boosts, and out of so many buffs, only the Necromancer's buff is obtained by requiring teammates, while things like rage and critical hits can be obtained on their own. Relics and points should not be discussed separately, they should be counted as a skill, even without the Necromancer's bonus, his healing ability is very strong, and don't forget, he has not yet taken a potion of resilience. The reality is that the Physical Chief alone can also have powerful recovery skills, not the imperfect recovery abilities you've been talking about.

Physical Chief

Mixed chief

46 minutes ago, Lilweasel said:

Yes

Haha, the attributes of the whole body accessories are all chiefs with physical attacks as the main attribute, you told me that this is a half-blood chieftain, this is the biggest joke, think about why he doesn't spend his points on spell attack skills, but on physical single skills

Yes, because also have magical damage, same thing as beastmasters

Unlike the Beastmaster, the Beastmaster must be built with magic in order to have a strong recovery ability, and I don't have much of a problem with the recovery ability of the Magic Chief, but don't you think it's funny if you compare a physically constructed recovery skill with a spell-built recovery skill now? Isn't the biggest imbalance in the physical regeneration skills that can be compared to the regeneration skills in the spell builds?
While this is just a discussion of healing, don't forget that the Chieftain is a combination of healing, damage reduction, and resistance, and the Beastmaster is not yet comparable to the Chief.

Those doesn't use magical damage, but yet, rogues/seekers/bd/reaper, have a kind of healing skill based on health percentage, bcz they are all melee combat classes, need major survivality chance. 

Well, yes, they need a lot of survivability, so may I ask, which of them has a stronger class recovery than the chief in the video? The Rogue, who had the worst survivability, did not gain the same recovery as the Chief, and the Chieftain still had hides, and the Thieves had nothing. In the current version, with the introduction of talents, the Chieftain can also gain a lot of mana while building physics, and trying this healing skill that is supposed to serve spells can also be very useful in physical construction.

If a rare item makes a class powerful, not the item.. The class, should be nerfed? 

Why is it that among so many orc classes, only the orc chieftain is so broken?

Yes, all classes arent same 

All classes are different, but that doesn't mean you can have such a huge advantage. At least the positioning of the profession is the same, both are DMGs

Edited by weakplay

17 minutes ago, weakplay said:

Why is it that among so many orc classes, only the orc chieftain is so broken?

Probably because Chieftain is the class that has the most self-buff skills

The problem with the Chieftain is not that there is a certain skill, each skill is not powerful on its own, but when these skills are combined, then the problem arises, the Chieftain is too versatile. He had all the damage, the healing, the reduction, the resistance. And all of them are ultra-high-spec.

Even the most appealing movement skills, as well as the ability to play physics and spell builds, are on the Chief

3 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Probably because Chieftain is the class that has the most self-buff skills

The drama is eternal, first they will "kill" the chief, then the next target will be the wizard, and so they try to win the game through rework and not fighting.

It is often said that the cacique class is strong, but in reality other classes are much more so.

https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx2nZdY935GrgWerWynI8quhBnGPikM8dJ?si=nsyLHJz3dD3pn-uC