Nerf Beastmaster

I never asked for a nerf to any class, as I always thought it would be best to buff other classes rather than nerf some, but the summoner class is too unbalanced, to an absurd level.  For the legionaries they brought a bd, even though we already had a physical chief, for the sentries they brought a perfect class in everything, which makes hundreds migrate from the legionaries to the sentries... The beast and the summoner are linked as if they were 2 players and not a summon and a player, the player turns into a tree and becomes invulnerable while healing, meanwhile the beast that has 8k HP continues hitting you and stunning you with the stun attribute, it's literally as if there were 2 players in 1, one pve summoner can be great in the arena...
 I suggest you nerf the beast's damage which is very high, nerf the beast's Hp which has an easy 8k, many players don't even have that, remove the beast's stun attribute which is absurd, it doesn't even have a charmer, and reduce the tree immunity time or increase the recharge time.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, noro5825 said:

bro how it's unfair when legion opposite (charmer) have 4 dogs with 4k hp and damage over top and he have skill to neutralise enemy for a period of time 

The 4 dogs die easily, and so does the charmer... and the dogs won't stun, the charm doesn't turn to stone and the charm doesn't heal the dogs... not to mention the beast's extremely high damage

On 11/9/2023 at 3:18 PM, noro5825 said:

bro how it's unfair when legion opposite (charmer) have 4 dogs with 4k hp and damage over top and he have skill to neutralise enemy for a period of time

it sounds so easy when you say it that way yet its not the case, charmers dogs are way more fragile compared to beastmaster cat they are easily bursted its also near impossible to have 4k hp on dogs, and it require a branch talent to be able to place 4 dogs at sametime, on other hand charmer dont have the luxury of both healing himself and his summons like Beastmaster or having damage reduction from his summons
the beastmaster also have the luxury of dealing a lot of damage while also being a healer and a support class while charmer can either pick between dealing damage or being a healer ( based on going mace or staff build ) and cant be both this leaves the charmer with nothing but the advantage of stunning but even then that got nerfed by introducing bracelets with resist enchantment making stun skills not consistent 

its easy to complain about a class that you have no idea how it works or played :ok:

forgot to mention that beastmaster cat inherit the stun parameter from the class so its not like they lack in stuns too

On 10/27/2023 at 6:37 PM, Daniel Paulo said:

I suggest you nerf the beast's damage which is very high, nerf the beast's Hp which has an easy 8k, many players don't even have that, remove the beast's stun attribute which is absurd, it doesn't even have a charmer, and reduce the tree immunity time or increase the recharge time.

yes! but i would say reduce the healing amount and speed from tree rather than the immunity time and i think cat damage is fine but that aura damage is a bit overwhelming

Edited by Abi

On 27/10/2023 at 12:37, Daniel Paulo disse:

I never asked for a nerf to any class, as I always thought it would be best to buff other classes rather than nerf some, but the summoner class is too unbalanced, to an absurd level.  For the legionaries they brought a bd, even though we already had a physical chief, for the sentries they brought a perfect class in everything, which makes hundreds migrate from the legionaries to the sentries... The beast and the summoner are linked as if they were 2 players and not a summon and a player, the player turns into a tree and becomes invulnerable while healing, meanwhile the beast that has 8k HP continues hitting you and stunning you with the stun attribute, it's literally as if there were 2 players in 1, one pve summoner can be great in the arena...

Screenshot_20231109_101220_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c06a31ef788dffdcc5887cf526a7d68d.jpg

:pfftch1:

On 09/11/2023 at 09:18, noro5825 disse:

mano, como é injusto quando a legião oposta (encantador) tem 4 cães com 4k de HP e dano exagerado e ele tem habilidade para neutralizar o inimigo por um período de tempo 

I don't think it's 4k :teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Screenshot_20231111_104832_WarspearOnline.thumb.jpg.f9dfb54fe1d84b17bc15bbb832bb3222.jpg

On 09/11/2023 at 09:18, noro5825 disse:

mano, como é injusto quando a legião oposta (encantador) tem 4 cães com 4k de HP e dano exagerado e ele tem habilidade para neutralizar o inimigo por um período de tempo 

19 hours ago, Matarato said:

Screenshot_20231111_104832_WarspearOnline.thumb.jpg.f9dfb54fe1d84b17bc15bbb832bb3222.jpg

If the dogs shared defense stats like the charmer then I'd be on your side, but the Beast Master however shares defense stats with the cat, due to the dogs not having this luxury it will not be a problem for you +10 amped rich folks to dismantle a dog (or 2) without dying. So personally to me, this is just a weak argument. :ThumbsDown:

Nerf pet Master comes out of the tree and still heals 18 seg heal Nerf CD skill healer nerf pet dmg don't died full heal no time cd skill 

Nerf pet Master dmg 1400+1900+2400 consecutive hit Nerf pet master tree skill 2000 hp hide and then make 4 consecutive hits 8 seg heal skill CD Nerf no time CD in pvp  1:06-1:14 no CD time skill 

22 minutes ago, Julio said:

Nerf pet Master dmg 1400+1900+2400 consecutive hit Nerf pet master tree skill 2000 hp hide and then make 4 consecutive hits 8 seg heal skill CD Nerf no time CD in pvp  1:06-1:14 no CD time skill 

That BM is barely hanging on to its life vs a low dmg class by spamming pots. Also the reason you ended up taking so much dmg is the biolysis effect from arena reward skill thats lowering your resilience.

'

39 minutes ago, vavavi said:

That BM is barely hanging on to its life vs a low dmg class by spamming pots. Also the reason you ended up taking so much dmg is the biolysis effect from arena reward skill thats lowering your resilience.

'

It doesn't matter, it still takes up Nerf pet Master 8 seg CD skill healer full healer GM fake rebalance elf win win pvp For the problems BM no CD skill healer Death Knight SKILL 90 sec CD skill

As usual Death knight treated as Trash GM favorites elf 3 class Immortal warden don't died pvp/druida X3 heal Nerf Immortal PVP  Nerf pet master healer cd time 8 seg

43 minutes ago, Julio said:

It doesn't matter, it still takes up Nerf pet Master 8 seg CD skill healer full healer GM fake rebalance elf win win pvp For the problems BM no CD skill healer Death Knight SKILL 90 sec CD skill

As usual Death knight treated as Trash GM favorites elf 3 class Immortal warden don't died pvp/druida X3 heal Nerf Immortal PVP  Nerf pet master healer cd time 8 seg

Guess all we can do is hope the rebalance thats coming will be something that keeps the majority of people happy. Personally im excited to see a meta shift atleast, whichever way it goes. Maybe will even get to upgrade and play rogue if they become unstoppable.

On 11/11/2023 at 10:46 AM, Matarato said:

Screenshot_20231109_101220_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c06a31ef788dffdcc5887cf526a7d68d.jpg

:pfftch1:

E se a aigrind quer que warspear deixe de ser nixado, tem que ouvir sua comunidade sem frescura e ir testar os argumentos apresentados, eu tenho certeza que eles sabem o real desempenho de cada classe, só não fazem um balanceamento justo por pressão de um lado e de outro

42 minutes ago, Daniel Paulo said:

E se a aigrind quer que warspear deixe de ser nixado, tem que ouvir sua comunidade sem frescura e ir testar os argumentos apresentados, eu tenho certeza que eles sabem o real desempenho de cada classe, só não fazem um balanceamento justo por pressão de um lado e de outro

I too want the best for both sides as a legion myself, having one side with juiced-up classes creates major problems, which is why balance for both is the only and best solution for everyone's in-game experiences.

Everyone is talking about buff/nerf but whatever they do, all I really care about is this quality-of-life change for BM:

Show ally Moon's HP for party members below the the HP bar of the respective BM and allow to support it by clicking on its HP there:

image.png.aff8f3919a72fba5d1bc4e991b70684b.png

Since the Moon is the main aspect of the BM, and most of time it is the focus of enemy attacks, I think having the HP visible for party members is very crucial for BM. Especially in bigger wars where Moon can get lost in the crowds. All in all, it would make BM a better team partner. 

Edited by Gladiator

48 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Everyone is talking about buff/nerf but whatever they do, all I really care about is this quality-of-life change for BM:

Show ally Moon's HP for party members below the the HP bar of the respective BM and allow to support it by clicking on its HP there:

image.png.aff8f3919a72fba5d1bc4e991b70684b.png

Since the Moon is the main aspect of the BM, and most of time it is the focus of enemy attacks, I think having the HP visible for party members is very crucial for BM. Especially in bigger wars where Moon can get lost in the crowds. All in all, it would make BM a better team partner.

Use your tree skill 948hp heal 10k 0-100% healer 8seg skill Tree Nerf CD 8seg skill Recharge 

On 11/12/2023 at 6:46 PM, Julio said:

Nerf pet Master comes out of the tree and still heals 18 seg heal Nerf CD skill healer nerf pet dmg don't died full heal no time cd skill 

1. Your class is a tank, bm has healing abilities

2. Your class has full control, you just need change your build 

3. You can not kill shamans or priests for the same reason

4. Pvp 1x1 is not good reason for balancing classes