[2023.07.04] Game server reboot. New client version 11.4.1

Dr Strange

• Administrators

image.jpeg

Dear players!

Please note that tomorrow, 05.07.2023, at 09:30 CEST, the new client version 11.4.1 will be available. The following changes will be made after this update:

• the amount of Knowledge earned for completing quests has been increased to 90 units;
  • the mythical achievement for killing the raid-boss “Dungeon Horror” has been added;
  • fixed the bug due to which the icon of the “Poison” effect from the “Dungeon Horror” raid-boss skill did not displayed;
  • fixed the bug due to which the boss “Beholder” did not appear after server restart;
  • fixed the bug due to which the “Guild Unity” skill could activate for players with the “Right Hand” and “Challenger” ranks;
  • fixed the bug due to which the Warden’s talent “Weakening Cover” did not replace the skill icon when activated;
  • fixed the bug due to which skill development points were not issued if the hero's level increased immediately by 2;
  • fixed the bug due to which the gold reward for completing quests could duplicate;
  • fixed the bug due to which the "Inspect player" function in the guild storage log window was unavailable;
  • fixed the bug due to which the cursor could reset and scroll back to the beginning of the talent tree when quickly learning talents;
  • fixed the bug due to which the cursor in the “Personal Storage”, “Guild Storage” and “Castle Storage” menus could reset when closing the selector menu;
  • the sorting of categories in the guild storage limits settings has been changed;
  • fixed the bug due to which names of all locations did not appear on the map when the hero was in an unnamed location;
  • fixed the bug due to which the birthday-related achievements was displayed in the wrong order.

The security system has been enhanced: violation of rules and the use of third-party software will prevent launching the game client in multi-window mode.

The game will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour.

Keep in mind that all changes will only be available in the new client version 11.4.1, so don't forget to update in a timely manner! Remember, that the new client version for different platforms may come out with a delay.

Also, do not forget that used elixirs and minions will be paused, and the seeker's stamina will be returned if the player is in the dungeon at the time of the restart.

We kindly ask you not to plan anything important during this period, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

AIGRIND

• Administrators
4 минуты назад, Salazam сказал:

when will we have part 2 of the dev diary about the new map?

Coming soon:vp-looking:

5 hours ago, Dr Strange said:

The security system has been enhanced: violation of rules and the use of third-party software will prevent launching the game client in multi-window mode.

Okay thanks! I quit. Good luck all players.

1 minute ago, Kimi Jamoh said:

Why? 

Just use another device for music 

New artwork?! :yahoo:

7 minutes ago, Kimi Jamoh said:

YT Premium, Spotify, Soundcloud exist.

Also, all players that violated game by using clone app to multi-window two accounts deserved it. Cheers

5 minutes ago, Drakoslayd said:

Why? 

Just use another device for music 

New artwork?! :yahoo:

I watch movies, kdrama in single device. But now my heart break...😭😭😭😭

Just now, Lunarflare said:

YT Premium, Spotify, Soundcloud exist.

Also, all players that violated game by using clone app to multi-window two accounts deserved it. Cheers

Apple Music too

Just now, Kimi Jamoh said:

I watch movies, kdrama in single device. But now my heart break...😭😭😭😭

You can use another device aswell. 

Say play Warspear on your phone and use a tablet to watch the kdrama 

1 minute ago, Drakoslayd said:

Apple Music too

You can use another device aswell. 

Say play Warspear on your phone and use a tablet to watch the kdrama 

Can't afford other phone 😔

5 hours ago, Dr Strange said:

• fixed the bug due to which skill development points were not issued if the hero's level increased immediately by 2;
  •  

Thx for fix, feels good GMs check what we report, big W

4 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

No changes to dk curse again its almost a year since i started to complain

Wym? It can't damage flag

19 hours ago, Dr Strange said:

the mythical achievement for killing the raid-boss “Dungeon Horror” has been added;

Does this mean it will stay there even after anniversary event

17 minutes ago, Jcbref said:

Does this mean it will stay there even after anniversary event

i think boss is permanent raid boss , not event.(i hope atleast , because irselnort dont have a raid boss at all )

Edited by Kamisama

2 hours ago, Twerkabee said:

Will get ban if multiwindow? How carry my lvling nub chars then sad day 

Playing with more than 1 account on 1 device at once has always been bannable offense

3 hours ago, Twerkabee said:

Will get ban if multiwindow? How carry my lvling nub chars then sad day 

That excatly is, many players self multi-played for advantage and even offered leveling services for real money.

On 7/4/2023 at 4:10 PM, Dr Strange said:

Cloning apps is not include as third-party software because Both apps were same. Peoples do play dual because there were many characters to play. If there is only one character then people don't need to play dual. And also to do quest single character is not enough to earn gold, must need dual.

Some peoples were very unlucky to get drops in dungeons also. So multi playing is must need those who were very unlucky and who were hard to earn gold. These multi window mode must stay.