SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

you started the drama when you said you will send this to spanish,are you understanding that you could of destroyed my friendship with spanish if you sent him that? my friendship with him was on tempare already,and for the record,1day after I pmed with insuilt I pmed you saying sorry and explaining why I got mad,but guess what I recieved? "user metalgril has ignored you" so I didn't have the bravery to post in public cuz spanish may understand what is going on and get mad,and I admit I was wronge,but now I explained why I got mad though my friendship with spanish passed its storm.

lol omg? did i just read?  so if i ever showed that ss, i could break ur friendship with him?  :shok: thats not a real friendship!  :rofl:

come on yasir.. be honest:D after that joke of me you insulted me alot:) u want me to show u that post? XD

you never said sorry yet:). and IF you do, its only for a little while cuz some days later u insult me again :)

Guest XthekingX

you started the drama when you said you will send this to spanish,are you understanding that you could of destroyed my friendship with spanish if you sent him that? my friendship with him was on tempare already,and for the record,1day after I pmed with insuilt I pmed you saying sorry and explaining why I got mad,but guess what I recieved? "user metalgril has ignored you" so I didn't have the bravery to post in public cuz spanish may understand what is going on and get mad,and I admit I was wronge,but now I explained why I got mad though my friendship with spanish passed its storm.

SO WAIT

you insult her and you think she wont ignore you?and i think 100% it lie that you back say sry . if you did that .you should ss it and show to her here. but DRAMA makers look for DRAMA and they wanna Make DRAMA AnyWAY they could xD

SO WAIT

you insult her and you think she wont ignore you?and i think 100% it lie that you back say sry . if you did that .you should ss it and show to her here. but DRAMA makers look for DRAMA and they wanna Make DRAMA AnyWAY they could xD

exactly! :) he say nice words now but why he dont say what he REALLY did?  :facepalm: he say things that never happened before.. i mean.. a sorry? wish he said that before:)

Guest XthekingX

exactly! :) he say nice words now but why he dont say what he REALLY did?  :facepalm: he say things that never happened before.. i mean.. a sorry? wish he said that before:)

even if he sad it . he will back insult you again and will try say it again. that what they do always

you forgive them for one time. but they back and do it

Guest XthekingX

anyone realise we are about to hit 1000 pages  :yahoo:

soon bro

So SOOn xD

even if he sad it . he will back insult you again and will try say it again. that what they do always

you forgive them for one time. but they back and do it

hearing sorry of him is senseless :facepalm: he will do it again and again

lol omg? did i just read?  so if i ever showed that ss, i could break ur friendship with him?  :shok: thats not a real friendship!  :rofl:

come on yasir.. be honest:D after that joke of me you insulted me alot:) u want me to show u that post? XD

you would never say sorry. and IF you do, its only for a little while cuz some days later u insult me again :)

As I ♥♥♥♥ing explained, I had a 2hour heated drama with spanish recently before you pmed me with that,tears were thrown and heart were broken in it,all that shit passed to my mind when you sent me that;I had my mind the next day and said sorry and explained why I got mad but you had me in your ignore,and here is the massage I insuilted you with,I'm not proud of it but I'm not affraid to share it because I did say sorry about.

spanish asked me not to show the ss,

my bad i even talked to a ♥♥♥♥♥ like

you,just ♥♥♥♥ off haypocrit,you made cuz my

jokes affecting your relation with Rafau then

why you shit on my friendship with spanish

♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥♥ just ♥♥♥♥ off,some

people can't accept that they lost 1 arena

Guest XthekingX

at first i thought he nice guy

but he showed that it wrong by himself

:facepalm:  no comments

radiant falcon always near drama

at least i can't see his posts i don't understand why you all even read that

exactly so why care about it doing this drama talks at forum

As I ♥♥♥♥ing explained, I had a 2hour heated drama with spanish recently before you pmed me with that,tears were thrown and heart were broken in it,all that shit passed to my mind when you sent me that;I had my mind the next day and said sorry and explained why I got mad but you had me in your ignore,and here is the massage I insuilted you with,I'm proud of it but I'm not affraid to share it because I did say sorry about.

lier:) u didnt said sorry :)

Guest XthekingX

ME And My Frind from Egypt  :drinks:

http://im41.gulfup.com/6rw0u.bmp

bro be Happy. our pic in Page Number 1000  :crazy:

oh jajajajajaja  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Опубликованное фото

hero,I tryed to ignore you but you have to get yourself into this drama,do you know what kind of people is herobrine metal? the guy who is claiming I'm a lier and he js a real friend?

I will tell you what kind of people is hero

he had a relation with his gf for more then 2months all based on a lie,he lied about his age to her and gave ber fake picture he got from the net saying it was him,his gf got mad when she found out the truth from his friends,so Ladygi talked to her and his gf told ladygi,and Lady couldn't stand that such a guy who had a relation for 2months all based on a lie beloved by the elves because none of them knows his shit or what he did,so she told everyome the story in TC,he got mad and paid afew people to help him gang her,her friends came and killed his people,she raped his ass 1vs1 so he decided to come cry and speack shit at forum,this guy has no idea what friendship or honesty is.

hero,I tryed to ignore you but you have to get yourself into this drama,do you know what kind of people is herobrine metal? the guy who is claiming I'm a lier and he js a real friend?

he had a relation with his gf for more then 2months all based on a lie,he lied about his age to her and gave ber fake picture he got from the net saying it was him,his gf got mad when she found out the truth from his friends,so Ladygi talked to her and his gf told ladygi,and Lady couldn't stand that such a guy who had a relation for 2months all based on a lie beloved by the elves because none of them knows his shit or what he did,so she told everyome the story in TC,he got mad and paid afew people to help him gang her,her friends came and killed his people,she raped his ass 1vs1 so he decided to come cry and speack shit at forum,this guy has no idea what friendship or honesty is.

1: why should he believe you? XD

2:  yasir, goodluck write a full book story of me xD

3: im done with u, everything is clear for me:D ;P

Guest XthekingX

ohahahha so that the truth? unite mostly hate ladygi.how did she told her . if miss ladygi got ignored by unite? . so tell me how she told her? ( bad my phone not her or ill show you her msg on whatsapp)

i broke up with her after our last fight not for my age and pic. it something personal . ladygi said im have fake pic and age cuz  i didnt accept to show her my picture. beside if you call me get myself in DRAMA. this my life.i lie to my gf or not. i dont think you have to get yourself in it.and our relation with unite was over year.so you say all this year. i didnt send her my picture? oh plz grow up . you just 16 kiddoo need learn things about life . he make DRAMA in hope be FAMOUS.

and if you dont belive me . why not ladygi Go ask unite to replay here? OH yeah becuze she ignored her by HERSELF

Guest XthekingX

lol not just you  :tease:

he will make | Book OF DRAMA|

we all will be  in it xD

quite simple,he admited it his self.in many posts after all US server found out what lier is,like last post or this post

Bad advice

Ill chosse 3

And add :5 xhero will make you cry to your god For the Day You Born

@lordkid

All who in this topic are +18

So look kiddo who hated by all iraqis at warspear ( even arram ignored him xD)

You better find yourself a Game on your age

This Game haS a lot wankers and raper that can rape you eassily

It my GF that I get in my life and it my bussines if I lied to her or not but some Dicks love to get themself. And make Drama like miss love horses, she get what she wanted and. Ill say what my ex GF said ( get lost ladygi , you and your frindz)

And everyOne saw my real pic

It you yasir that we never see your ugly kid face

I'm writing long posts cause I'ma man who value true friendship, and I DID see a true friend in you long ago,I'm ready to go to the end of the world for a friend,as my sign says "one doesn't count how many friends he got,he count how many friends he lost"

I'm fully satisfied of my self trying my hardest to get my friend back,proove to me that it was a one-side friendship so I give up trying.

however yasir.. lets stop this :)

its enough now ok?.. ;)

I'm fully satisfied of my self trying my hardest to get my friend back,proove to me that it was a one-side friendship so I give up trying.

I not going to stop till you make me believe you never been my friend or you start reading my posts and see what I'm trying to say.

Guest XthekingX

quite simple,he admited it his self.in many posts after all US server found out what lier is,like last post or this post

I'm writing long posts cause I'ma man who value true friendship, and I DID see a true friend in you long ago,I'm ready to go to the end of the world for a friend,as my sign says "one doesn't count how many friends he got,he count how many friends he lost"

look kiddo

i know my frinds .they who support me and never left me in hard Conditions. and ill do same to them.and i still have frind From over 2 years in THIS game. he support me and be so sad if i didnt be online. i know all that truth from him. i dont EVEN care about FRINDZ i lost who dont even loved me for REAL!! if you think it just A GAME .no i say frindship is REAL FOR ME HERE!!! and if you try to make yourSelf strong or whatEVER you think yourSelf. you will stay a little cockroach for me. hide in sewers search for other cockroaches and hide behind them from the truth that you so SCARY TO know yourSelf and your truth life. i Love once in my LIFE and you dont know THAT felling. and you wont know it. becuze girls not looking for Idiots try make themself fame and make DRAMA .they look for Guy who can take care of her and love her for real

So When you start understand that you life just a big lie. and so COWARD that you hide on others STORIES. i Lied on unite about my PICTURE AND AGE. | WHO CARE| it my Life i think . i Wont Meet you in My Life( and  i hope so much i wont) Live like A poor lier hide after others Stories. cuz you still Kid now. you wont understand anything about this

but when you Grow up. You will LoOK at yourSelf and will say ( what am i?) and you wont get any answer for THAT!

Guest XthekingX

however yasir.. lets stop this :)

its enough now ok?.. ;)

dont worry sis. i will take care of this Kiddo

whatever he say. he still a kid :)

Drama makers wont stop till they got Some shits  :)

and plz post more of your Funny posts  :blush:

look kiddo

i know my frinds .they who support me and never left me in hard Conditions. and ill do same to them.and i still have frind From over 2 years in THIS game. he support me and be so sad if i didnt be online. i know all that truth from him. i dont EVEN care about FRINDZ i lost who dont even loved me for REAL!! if you think it just A GAME .no i say frindship is REAL FOR ME HERE!!! and if you try to make yourSelf strong or whatEVER you think yourSelf. you will stay a little cockroach for me. hide in sewers search for other cockroaches and hide behind them from the truth that you so SCARY TO know yourSelf and your truth life. i Love once in my LIFE and you dont know THAT felling. and you wont know it. becuze girls not looking for Idiots try make themself fame and make DRAMA .they look for Guy who can take care of her and love her for real

So When you start understand that you life just a big lie. and so COWARD that you hide on others STORIES. i Lied on unite about my PICTURE AND AGE. | WHO CARE| it my Life i think . i Wont Meet you in My Life( and  i hope so much i wont) Live like A poor lier hide after others Stories. cuz you still Kid now. you wont understand anything about this

but when you Grow up. You will LoOK at yourSelf and will say ( what am i?) and you wont get any answer for THAT!

a bunch of bullshit,I can't look seriously to your posts knowing that your "real love" for over a year was based on lies,I never lied in anything i said in this forum unlike you,you're the last one to come and tell me this bullshit

Guest XthekingX

a bunch of bullshit,I can't look seriously to your posts knowing that your "real love" for over a year was based on lies,I never lied in anything i said in this forum unlike you,you're the last one to come and tell me this bullshit

im just say

Poor Kid . need learn something In His life

you getting yourSelf in my Life. so you ill make you out FROM it Hard WAY. Just wait till i talk with you unite

and will ask her if i broke her heart by ( like what gi said) my fake picture and my fake age :)

but when we hear answer. you will hide again in sewers .search for new story about me :) 

http://im40.gulfup.com/J5v69.bmp

However,, u insulted me without reason. i was making jokes with you (like you did:)) but then you take it serious and starting to insult me alot. you dont feel sorry ;) or then you would come back:).. i need laugh because if i ever showed u that ss, will span break friendship with u then?  :shok:

and you got to stop editing posts so I get what you mean,when I was jokking you and rafau got mad when it crossed the line but I understanded and acted like a mature and said sorry,you however when you crossed the line with me ignored mr at once,I tryed many times to send you a sorry massage at forum but I was on your ignore.

I not going to stop till you make me believe you never been my friend or you start reading my posts and see what I'm trying to say.

yea yasir continue with ur drama  :clapping: go go!! :clapping: and i never was ur friend :tease: what u are trying to say? only bullshit yea :wacko:

and you got to stop editing posts so I get what you mean,when I was jokking you and rafau got mad when it crossed the line but I understanded and acted like a mature and said sorry,you however when you crossed the line with me ignored mr at once,I tryed many times to send you a sorry massage at forum but I was on your ignore.

how many times we both said we dont like ur jokes? xD keep saying ''rafau my bf O:-) '' is getting boring... :facepalm:

you have more ways to say sorry xD go on other char if u really feel sorry ;P

Guest XthekingX

yea yasir continue with ur drama  :clapping: go go!! :clapping: and i never was ur friend :tease: what u are trying to say? only bullshit yea :wacko:

how many times we both said we dont like ur jokes? xD keep saying ''rafau my bf O:-) '' is getting boring... :facepalm:

you have more ways to say sorry xD go on other char if u really feel sorry ;P

xD nice one xD

if he really say sorry. best way is to ask to un-ignore in-game from here.then say sry -.-

Ok that does it!

If any mod is reading this, then please block Ghost and Radiant temporarly! They won`t stop argueing and its getting really annoying!

You 2 really need a cool-down period!

Ok that does it!

If any mod is reading this, then please block Ghost and Radiant temporarly! They won`t stop argueing and its getting really annoying!

You 2 really need a cool-down period!

agree

Guest XthekingX

dont worry MadMaleShaman

this my last message to this Drama maker

Rember to Keep your Sell out people Life.

and If  i killed you in Pvpcave or anyOther place

Dont Cuz  i hate you. It cuz WarSpearFirst Rule | Kill Red Names and Kill Drama Makers  :) |

and you will be down by these two Chicks  ;)

Опубликованное фото

Ghost OUT!!!

Welcome to lvl 19-20 arena you both pro wannabes (caza and darkarc). I got 20+ ss like this.

Not even once we lost, you mad? Next time before talk shit about our ABC family be a little more humble because shit happens ;)

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

:rofl:

Guest XthekingX

LET get back to EU server  :blush:

lvl10 rape lvl13-14 questors  :blush:

im so evil  :crazy:  muhahahahaha

http://im40.gulfup.com/EXPUC.bmp

http://im40.gulfup.com/nuaIN.bmp

http://im40.gulfup.com/N7TZH.bmp

dishonest friendship isnt friendship at all,if thre's a secret u kept from him that might destroy ur "friendship" n ur keeping it from him.. then ur not really being a friend ;) i know im minding other people's affairs but it seems to me that ur just a kissass yasir. before u used to ask me to help u with gankers, we never did talk much but  suddently and without we ever arguing or anything u started saying im a liar in alliance chat, using similar words as spanish, not even sure why. but when i asked u for 1 example of a lie i told u u couldnt say. just replyed: "u lied many times" arguments fail when ur just saying other peoples words :| im labeled a liar by many many people nowadays because i got into a war with spanish. i wonder why it all happened at the same time :unknw: though its fun to see that when its comes down to serious talks no one can ever state one real lie that i told. i may be too proud and i have many flaws, but lying isnt one of them.  just sucks that the truth hurts some people so labelling me a liar is easier :)