SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Sorcerer Guild Can Beat You Soo Easy

Piece Of Shits ABC Clan But Dont Worry I am here Who can Destroy urs Shit mcs ;)

For some members of wannabe Sorcerers guild like this 2 retards, their guild reject every melee player because they "trash" or "noobs" without good skills, see what happen when you meet 2 "shit" ABC melee's at arena, and for the reccord, Suprememan = Lucifer, he was playing with 2 phones.

Karma strikes too hard sometimes :good: 

54208_.jpg

Hello all  :yahoo: :yahoo: :shout: :shout: :spiteful: :spiteful: ;D ;D  2day ladygi i killed her in arena with stupid player after she killed him in 4hits pew pew! in her chr lvl 10 rang i killed her alone with the pd with her hehe  :rofl: :rofl:  nice game ladygi  :pleasantry: :good: :friends: :drinks: :dirol: 8)  easy game i killed them alone

54218_.jpg

54219_.jpg

54220_.jpg

pm me with name.in a pm in forumfor a rare time you're right,I'm tired and it's midnight and need sleep

but this isn't not over zethu,you don't just say "your friends scammed me" randomly and get away with it,send me tthe name and i will invistigate it till I'm 100% sure he scammed you or 100% you just made the biggest lie to back up your talk.

he didnt scam me, he changed my pw. we were sharing accts at the time. he changed his pw then changed mine. there were a couple of posts about it on EU tavern facebook group (or do u only read the posts where haters post shit about me?) at least i dont go around posting pm's ppl sent me with total bs. i just ignore it or do what i feel like doing in the game. unlike those haters that say they dont give a duck about me but are always pming me in game trying to make me mad to see if they can get a nice ss to make me look bad. well im not perfect and i do say idiotic stuff too if people get me mad enough, but lying like a maniac like people keep acusing me of? BS. just today.. spanish pming me to pvp then told me many mc's telling him that i said i beat him 10-0 :! (same thing they were telling me the day before "spanish told he beat u 10-0") n who was the source of that intel? demoledor,sheal, arflex, all hate me cause i kill them gankers so they make up bs to me and to span to make us war again. thats how rumours n reputations spread, through the mouth of haters. i dont exactly like spanish but making stuff up about impossible pvp outcomes isnt my thing. i couldnt ever beat him 10-0 with my current amp.  :facepalm:  just because u dont like a person doesnt mean u have to make stuff up yasir, so dont go acusing me of lies based on what other people told u. u asked me why i didnt help u vs spanish n reez back then, and i told u the truth. u didnt like it and resented me. now ur helping spread my bad reputation  :facepalm:  that's low. and im tired of these "plots" to turn into some evil guy that cheats n lies to all. some people really dont have a life so they have their fun talking about others that they envy (i guess) :fool:  only thing they will gain from this is that someday i wont have any more fun in the game and quit due to excess amount of bs in people's mouths. when anyone quits the game for me it's a loss for the entire comunity, especially if its because these 12yo things.

my last post on this. sorry i even started talking to you yasir.

2 mch dramm gais plz stahp.

select.. Copy.. Open google.. Click language tools.. Choose detect language.. Paste..

Result: language  *englech*

select.. Copy.. Open google.. Click language tools.. Choose detect language.. Paste..

Result: language  *englech*

noh dis iz blackniah languge, we nid no moar languge we jst spek blackniah languge kkkkk

gg

noh dis iz blackniah languge, we nid no moar languge we jst spek blackniah languge kkkkk

gg

blackniah? Опубликованное фото

open google.. Search blackniah..

Result: Your search - blackniah - did not match any documents. Опубликованное фото

blackniah? Опубликованное фото

open google.. Search blackniah..

Result: Your search - blackniah - did not match any documents. Опубликованное фото

sry mi no tlk gud englech plz no report mi to gm me no want ben me pls just gugle bettar kkkk

sry mi no tlk gud englech plz no report mi to gm me no want ben me pls just gugle bettar kkkk

mmmm Опубликованное фото idk ill have to think about it

Hello all  :yahoo: :yahoo: :shout: :shout: :spiteful: :spiteful: ;D ;D  2day ladygi i killed her in arena with stupid player after she killed him in 4hits pew pew! in her chr lvl 10 rang i killed her alone with the pd with her hehe  :rofl: :rofl:  nice game ladygi  :pleasantry: :good: :friends: :drinks: :dirol: 8)  easy game i killed them alone

That wasn't me, that was Poley. Been a while since I logged my chars to do something, mstly log just to talk with Jim ;D

Last time I played and did arena, I went vs you once, and you died ;D

But yea, nice one man  :friends:

he didnt scam me, he changed my pw. we were sharing accts at the time. he changed his pw then changed mine. there were a couple of posts about it on EU tavern facebook group (or do u only read the posts where haters post shit about me?) at least i dont go around posting pm's ppl sent me with total bs. i just ignore it or do what i feel like doing in the game. unlike those haters that say they dont give a ♥♥♥♥ about me but are always pming me in game trying to make me mad to see if they can get a nice ss to make me look bad. well im not perfect and i do say idiotic stuff too if people get me mad enough, but lying like a maniac like people keep acusing me of? BS. just today.. spanish pming me to pvp then told me many mc's telling him that i said i beat him 10-0 :! (same thing they were telling me the day before "spanish told he beat u 10-0") n who was the source of that intel? demoledor,sheal, arflex, all hate me cause i kill them gankers so they make up bs to me and to span to make us war again. thats how rumours n reputations spread, through the mouth of haters. i dont exactly like spanish but making stuff up about impossible pvp outcomes isnt my thing. i couldnt ever beat him 10-0 with my current amp.  :facepalm:  just because u dont like a person doesnt mean u have to make stuff up yasir, so dont go acusing me of lies based on what other people told u. u asked me why i didnt help u vs spanish n reez back then, and i told u the truth. u didnt like it and resented me. now ur helping spread my bad reputation  :facepalm:  that's low. and im tired of these "plots" to turn into some evil guy that cheats n lies to all. some people really dont have a life so they have their fun talking about others that they envy (i guess) :fool:  only thing they will gain from this is that someday i wont have any more fun in the game and quit due to excess amount of bs in people's mouths. when anyone quits the game for me it's a loss for the entire comunity, especially if its because these 12yo things.

my last post on this. sorry i even started talking to you yasir.

If I was judging on people talks I would of ignored you when ghoststep told me you're telling everyone that I'm a ganger and should be killed on sight,and we both know it is hard to not believe ghost though he is an old player,You were my friend beside what everyone tells me,I admit it,I started to believe this shit about you after you pissed me by letting me down every time reezeeh gang me for no reason,I didn't make any shit reputation of you,it was me who ignored what everyone says for you,and you didn't even try to talk to me and see why did i start to believe what people says,it is hard to befriend someone with everyone telling me shit about you zethu,every fire has a spark,If i was judging on what people say zethu I would of ignored you the first day we met near pvpcave when I was lvl16,seedz pmed me after we killed his gang and told me you're a scammer and bullshit,this game was just a game for me at Ru server because I couldn't speack russian and that was a blessing infact,only people who spoke to me tryed their hardest to speack english cuz they wanted me as a friend,I basicly only saw the good side of ws players in ru server,but eu-emerald has mutch bullshiters who made drama with me till the moment I don't really enjoy playing

also,you didn't pm me who is he,also how did you get your acc after he changed pass?and how did you leave me to befriend a guy who earn people's trust just to take their accs later?

Personally I don`t care if you share accounts. Wonder what the mods think though.

Nothing will happen, mods love poley and ladygi  :crazy:

dont believe me google it  :rofl: :shok:

Nothing will happen, mods love poley and ladygi  :crazy:

dont believe me google it  :rofl: :shok:

sharin acc op

Get bored, lets trolling

54276_.png

Personally I don`t care if you share accounts. Wonder what the mods think though.

Nothing will happen, mods love poley and ladygi  :crazy:  dont believe me google it  :rofl: :shok:

Poley nor anyone else helped me amping/leveling my chars while using my account. They helped me using others chars.

Also, it is allowed, but if you lose it is all you. Besides, as I'm not using my chars that often, nothing wrong if I let one of the most pro players in all game use it :)

Check this topic!

Share Account

And this reply made by Sange that I couldnt quote coz the topic was locked.

It's allowed unless one of the people plan to sell or exchange it or change the personal data of accounts which do not belong to them.

Quotes - R0land - Sharing an account? If you mean giving to other people, exchanging and trading so yes.

Azebu - What about two people using the account at different times?Like, if I shared an account with friend from Asia, he would play during his daytime (my nighttime), I would play during my daytime.

R0land - If both of you aren't trying to sell or exchange your account - it's ok.

Also, devs don't make any difference between players. Law is the law and its above anything!

Poley nor anyone else helped me amping/leveling my chars while using my account. They helped me using others chars.

Also, it is allowed, but if you lose it is all you. Besides, as I'm not using my chars that often, nothing wrong if I let one of the most pro players in all game use it :)

Check this topic!

Share Account

It's allowed unless one of the people plan to sell or exchange it or change the personal data of accounts which do not belong to them.

Quotes - R0land - Sharing an account? If you mean giving to other people, exchanging and trading so yes.

Azebu - What about two people using the account at different times?Like, if I shared an account with friend from Asia, he would play during his daytime (my nighttime), I would play during my daytime.

R0land - If both of you aren't trying to sell or exchange your account - it's ok.

Also, devs don't make any difference between players. Law is the law and its above anything!

xD chill sis i think they trolling :P

psst i share my account with 4people xD whts the fun in playing something alone, sharing is caring ^^

Just so sick of players talking about me in a bad way when Ive done nothing wrong. Bad day, bad week, bad month, bad life  :facepalm:

Let's just keep going with Screenshots! Skip the drama!

That wasn't me, that was Poley. Been a while since I logged my chars to do something, mstly log just to talk with Jim ;D

Yes, I share my account with Poley, problem? :P

Check this topic!

Share Account

Same with with my gi

only spamming some Arena sometimes to find out how each class works

also to find out how funny it is if u play an OP lvl 10ranger

if it is against the rules feel free to ban me but

dont judge this awesome personality

While taking the last pics for the guide, look at while I found !

Think I'll post it there as an example of what happens when opposite factions meet each other  :spiteful:

You gonna be famous, Hero!

54287_.png

Same with with my gi

only spamming some Arena sometimes to find out how each class works

also to find out how funny it is if u play an OP lvl 10ranger

if it is against the rules feel free to ban me but

dont judge this awesome personality

open google.. How to ban pOpleykathi..

Result: zeusxelie got baned!!

Опубликованное фото

Guest XthekingX

Think I'll post it there as an example of what happens when opposite factions meet each other  :spiteful:

thx :D i was wanna to use portal back to zenth anyway  O:-)

what a fail ? :D

http://im35.gulfup.com/cQx45.bmp

Beisde  :blush:

http://im35.gulfup.com/t3ZWP.bmp

Heronoob will properly cry a river now,too bad he missed the surprice I was making for him in kota

anyway,afew arena I had today in RANDOMMM,didn't party with my bf shamy C:

54289_.png

54290_.png

54291_.png

54292_.png

Heronoob will properly cry a river now,too bad he missed the surprice I was making for him in kota

someone needs attention again :facepalm:

Guest XthekingX

im sorry but it just a game  ;)

i wont cry in it and make Drama like you  O:-)

As far As I know,It was hero who posted sses of him backstabbing and called us fags,and ofc you had to fire up the drama and get some attention so you trash talked about me calling me a noob who insuilt for wins and losses even though I never paid a shit for winning and lossing,haypocrit.

ya she told me that after some mns from fighting she pmed me bt last time u were with kaworu n i got stupid player bt wer tie 1-1  :spiteful:

Guest XthekingX

just ignore what (drama maker) Say  :)

it So Funny

he call me heronoob and his lvl18 dk hit me 130 and when  i sap him. he hit me 90 xD

just ignore what (drama maker) Say  :)

it So Funny

he call me heronoob and his lvl18 dk hit me 130 and when  i sap him. he hit me 90 xD

your measure of being a noob is dmg and amp? you look shit already,don't show off your retardness even more

and btw metal,the shamt bf part was for sulla and sange cuz they always go on OP party,a friendly jokking,but you had to duck it up to earn some attention,wish it was worth it

54305_.png