SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Guest XthekingX

your measure of being a noob is dmg and amp? you look shit already,don't show off your retardness even more

and btw metal,the shamt bf part was for sulla and sange cuz they always go on OP party,a friendly jokking,but you had to ♥♥♥♥ it up to earn some attention,wish it was worth it

low amp - noob xD that warspear ruleZ. did you ever seen lvl14 full +1  kill lvl14 full +9-+10?

i dont think so

anyWay ladygi most start to block again  :crazy:

http://im33.gulfup.com/5neSU.bmp

barb got hamed, he didnt even use charge first  :bad:  died in 3 seconds. lucky im a heavy hitter and raped one of the bd's fast before both could kill me. then gouged the other and ran till 1600 hp then came rape the other  ;D  lucky lil zathu but op dmg ss

54307_.jpg

low amp - noob xD that warspear ruleZ. did you ever seen lvl14 full +1  kill lvl14 full +9-+10?

i dont think so

anyOne ladygi most start to block again  :crazy:

http://im33.gulfup.com/5neSU.bmp

"who this hot chick" LMAO even a monkey can speack better english

anyway,my priest beaten +10 dragonek with +1 staff when I just started,your discussion is invalid as your trash talking

and nice @zathu'a ss

54308_.png

Guest XthekingX

anyway,my priest beaten +10 dragonek with +1 staff when I just started,your discussion is invalid as your trash talking

and nice @zathu'a ss

pic it or it never happend , lier  :bad:

and my English make you Fell mad? xD he wanna start drama and get attention

Guest XthekingX

and nice @zathu'a ss

Beisde

i didnt know you understand monkeys Language  :crazy:

pic it or it never happend , lier  :bad:

and my English make you Fell mad? xD he wanna start drama and get attention

quite simple,zethu was watching that day on rogue I believe,and was frostblade and reezeeh,I don't need to lie about anything,unlike someone who had a gf based on a lie age and pics for a whole year LMAO

and btw,it is "who is this chick" if you wanna mate with yourself,do it right

54309_.png

Guest XthekingX

Chick is for girls.

So you're assuming you're a girl? Now that's interesting!

Lord, your arenas <3

OPOPOPOP ;D

im an EMO SheMale  :crazy:

Dont Fell like Jelly  O:-)

@lordkid

and if you say you can kill me with you noob Dk

im watting at kota O:-)

im an EMO SheMale  :crazy:

Dont Fell like Jelly  O:-)

@lordkid

and if you say you can kill me with you noob Dk

im watting at kota O:-)

nope, masturbating for ganging someone is your style not mine,I had a bigger surprice,too bad lady kicked your ass right to zeneth

Guest XthekingX

im kota now  :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw: :unknw:

Come On

Chick is for girls.

So you're assuming you're a girl? Now that's interesting!

Lord, your arenas

OPOPOPOP ;D

yeah man he is so  ''OP''  :pleasantry:  look his rating LOL

54312_.jpg

Guest XthekingX

L-M-F-A-O XD

he Only show his Wins with some Others noobs like him  :rofl:

He already clarified why. Doubt you would do better with a level 12 staff no amp at arena 19-20

Now, where's that monkey and popcorn cat emoticons Born uses....

guess who farmed arena staff from 0 with a lvl12 staff in lvl19-20 2vs2 arena all in random,anyway,this "noob" beat your party with RANDOM PARENTER,wish your bf accepted the ass-kicking

54313_.png

He already clarified why. Doubt you would do better with a level 12 staff no amp at arena 19-20

Now, where's that monkey and popcorn cat emoticons Born uses....

yes, just dont be lvl 19-20 and just stay at lvl 10 or 11-14 to do arenas till u get that staff  :blush:

guess who farmed arena staff from 0 with a lvl12 staff in lvl19-20 2vs2 arena all in random,anyway,this "noob" beat your party with RANDOM PARENTER,wish your bf accepted the ass-kicking

oh yeah, i wont cry if i lose because i mostly win against u  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Guest XthekingX

why you not pvp her 1v1?  O:-)  more fair for me

yes, just dont be lvl 19-20 and just stay at lvl 10 or 11-14 to do arenas till u get that staff  :blush:

Yea yea yea. Don't mess with my bro, girl, when you don't have good arguments.

This isn't about the best way of gettin lvl 17 staff, but about doing better with a lvl 12 no amp staff.

Look under Suggestions Gi.

Will do it

did it already with my rogue. won so much against him  :tease:

never happened lier, ss or never happened huh? I will be glad to pvp your rogue right now so you can get the proove ss,and I highly doupt you will actually win against me lol

now here is the thing gi,she can never beat me 1vs1 on any of her chars atm,but guess what,I always used to respet her as a rival and a friend,even after our drama shit I used to spare her shaman alife after I win so and not kill her,but guess who is trash talking about the other now.

Guest XthekingX

did it already with my rogue. won so much against him  :tease:

nice xD HAHA

never happened lier, ss or never happened huh?

he copy my word xD

dont cry  :cray:  :crazy:

never happened lier, ss or never happened huh? I will be glad to pvp your rogue right now so you can get the proove ss,and I highly doupt you will actually win against me lol

now here is the thing gi,she can never beat me 1vs1 on any of her chars atm,but guess what,I always used to respet her as a rival and a friend,even after our drama shit I used to spare her shaman alife after I win so and not kill her,but guess who is trash talking about the other now.

LOL keep dreaming xD i won against u in 1v1 with metalblood. how cant u remember that?  :blush: we did around 5 pvp's :blush: where u won 1x, annd me 4x ;P

ok, name any place and time for me to pvp your rogue metal who beaten me bad already

I really don't care about the resuilt which both me and you knows what will it be,I tryed to get my friend back the mature way,but you want to solve it the childish wa,lets solve it the childish way.

ok, name any place and time for me to pvp your rogue metal who beaten me bad already

I really don't care about the resuilt which both me and you knows what will it be,I tryed to get my friend back the mature way,but you want to solve it the childish wa,lets solve it the childish way.

Can i record it? Please?

If my noob druid lvl 15 can beat a 18 rogue in open field im sure yasir can too.

18 20 whatever.

Can i record it? Please?

If my noob druid lvl 15 can beat a 18 rogue in open field im sure yasir can too.

18 20 whatever.

Curiously my lvl 16 noob rogue also can kill lvl 18 druids with no pants, rings, amulet, boot, wpn 15 arena +4 TROLLFACE best item, body lvl 3 +3 no ench

So idk

Can i record it?

Guest XthekingX

Who ever posts more drama has no life.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Can i record it? Please?

18 20 whatever.

great,I'm down for that,ofc if metal accepeted,and as I told metal,you already know what will be the resuilt,but you want to go child,so lets solve it like childs.

Guest XthekingX

not your childish way

do it on WARSPEAR way

pvp her Now

;)

It's not all about ratings, he demands random, even if he knows he will lose he still demands,  it's fun, you should try it someday, and get to know the class you play even bette.

Go pvp him now, I highly doubt that you can beat him easy with all your characters, in pvp :).

Guest XthekingX

Tell me where you going to pvp him metal

im comming xD :yahoo:

It's not all about ratings, he demands random, even if he knows he will lose he still demands,  it's fun, you should try it someday, and get to know the class you play even bette.

Go pvp him now, I highly doubt that you can beat him easy with all your characters, in pvp :) .

hi stalker  :give_rose:

not your childish way

do it on WARSPEAR way

pvp her Now

;)

that is what I'm saying,a pvp in ghost village with profundo recording everything,but she is giving no replay,and she has the right to,priests are OP against rogues,it is a ranger class,even if my dmg was 100 i can kite the duck out of her,but she kept posting like a child saying she rape me in pvp,I don't care about pvp metal,it is you who care so you can support your discussion and say "I beaten you"

Heronoob will properly cry a river now,too bad he missed the surprice I was making for him in kota

anyway,afew arena I had today in RANDOMMM,didn't party with my bf shamy C:

just lol 

1 ss

1 ham game ovar for for me

+ noob madog pm me to att priest but noob start attt bd  lol you just lucky thear

Guest XthekingX

that is what I'm saying,a pvp in ghost village with profundo recording everything,but she is giving no replay,and she has the right to,priests are OP against rogues,it is a ranger class,even if my dmg was 100 i can kite the ♥♥♥♥ out of her,but she kept posting like a child saying she rape me in pvp,I don't care about pvp metal,it is you who care so you can support your discussion and say "I beaten you"

no he Dont care about pvp

what A NOOB  xD

no he Dont care about pvp

what A NOOB  xD

ok,lets pvp metal,profundo will record everything,it is your "friend" trash talking who doomed you.

btw thanks @vomm but it isn't really about arena or pvp,she is just looking for anyway to make me look bad in this dicussion so she feel a childish pride about her self.