SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Guest XthekingX

dishonest friendship isnt friendship at all,if thre's a secret u kept from him that might destroy ur "friendship" n ur keeping it from him.. then ur not really being a friend ;) i know im minding other people's affairs but it seems to me that ur just a kissass yasir. before u used to ask me to help u with gankers, we never did talk much but  suddently and without we ever arguing or anything u started saying im a liar in alliance chat, using similar words as spanish, not even sure why. but when i asked u for 1 example of a lie i told u u couldnt say. just replyed: "u lied many times" arguments fail when ur just saying other peoples words :| im labeled a liar by many many people nowadays because i got into a war with spanish. i wonder why it all happened at the same time :unknw: though its fun to see that when its comes down to serious talks no one can ever state one real lie that i told. i may be too proud and i have many flaws, but lying isnt one of them.  just sucks that the truth hurts some people so labelling me a liar is easier :)

bro there a topic called  | DRAMA FROM THE GAME| by lordyasir

plz visit it and Post there :)  and if you didnt find it . make one  *OUCH*

I mean like seriously common, there should be alot of "mature" players here that react to non-sence of childeren.

Ive been to the point of reacting to them and let me tell you this, It really doesn`t help! only makes it worse! But if you stand above them by not replying to there post-drama then things would be solved very quickly!

So drop your pride!

Yours truly,

Male.

DROP YOUR PRIDE, GET SMART!

bro there a topic called  | DRAMA FROM THE GAME| by lordyasir

plz visit it and Post there :)  and if you didnt find it . make one  *OUCH*

thats just something i wanted to say to yasir, but havent seen him online. i wont develop it anymore.

for zethu,I showed spanish the ss and told him the whole story like a month ago,I didn't tell him about it when I showed it to metall because our relation was on tempare and anything could of destroyed it back then,still I told him everything like a month ago and he inderstood after our friendship passed its hard times,and that guy ghostsniper is who had 1year relation with his gf all based on lies and said him self "who cares" so I really doupt he is the guy you should talk with about this,lastly I called you a lied because there is a group in facebook called eu-emerald tavern and it has like +10 sses of your lieing on people then saying something else to other people,don't bullshit me man I saw the sses

and here is afew sses so the topic goes on

54139_.png

54140_.png

both screens are useless cause ofc easy win, 2 ranged vs 1 ranged and 2 ranged vs 0 ranged. very easy,especially the second

both screens are useless cause ofc easy win, 2 ranged vs 1 ranged and 2 ranged vs 0 ranged. very easy,especially the second

bro,I didn't even look what sses I posted,just chosen last 2sses I made to make sure no one bullshit me with "this is screenshots topic not drama topic"

54141_.png

for zethu,I showed spanish the ss and told him the whole story like a month ago,I didn't tell him about it when I showed it to metall because our relation was on tempare and anything could of destroyed it back then,still I told him everything like a month ago and he inderstood after our friendship passed its hard times,and that guy ghostsniper is who had 1year relation with his gf all based on lies and said him self "who cares" so I really doupt he is the guy you should talk with about this,lastly I called you a lied because there is a group in facebook called eu-emerald tavern and it has like +10 sses of your lieing on people then saying something else to other people,don't bullshit me man I saw the sses

u mean that post where says i told elfs she ganked me? how is that a lie when indie+chicken + 3 other mc killed me? isnt that a gank? :D or do u mean the other ss when i pmed that rogue (monochrome) that is being used by the niece of the real owner (who is part of FoF and would very much disaprove of her ganking me) who i even helped to do some quests? yes, i pmed that rogue after saying that i would speak with the real owner and would make her change her pw if she didnt stop using it in ganks. so i still dunno where my so called lies are. and u said on pm that i lied to YOU more than 10x (always the same number i see).. so what lies did i tell YOU that you were speaking of? go see the ss's on EU fb group again cause i fail to see where any lie is. not my problem is the truth is ugly, but it doesnt make it a lie.

btw, when lock and shaman camp in volcanos, try not jumping into their trap. we were both healers, we could wait them but u insisted on going in alone. is that the best priest of eu in action? or were u just giving u friend spanish a free arena win?  ;D  see? the truth is ugly, this is why people call me a liar.

(edit: 10+ ss? do u need glasses? only 2 screenshots there and they only show my pm's when indie came to elf side and cry on alliance how"evil" zethu is for getting help to kill the people that ganked him and what a liar he is. yes, im a liar, i wasnt ganked i was killed by a noob lock like indie 1vs1 *z* and like i was saying. only 2 ss there (there usaid 10+ ss, so i just caught u in a lie yasir, thats what im asking u to do... catch me in a lie! i never denied being a jackass sometimes when i get mad but i dont distort the truth about shit that happened to suit my needs, like u just did.. only 2 ss in eu group both from indie and both of pm's, no lies there, just statements of stuff that happened)

u mean that post where says i told elfs she ganked me? how is that a lie when indie+chicken + 3 other mc killed me? isnt that a gank? :D or do u mean the other ss when i pmed that rogue (monochrome) that is being used by the niece of the real owner (who is part of FoF and would very much disaprove of her ganking me) who i even helped to do some quests? yes, i pmed that rogue after saying that i would speak with the real owner and would make her change her pw if she didnt stop using it in ganks. so i still dunno where my so called lies are. and u said on pm that i lied to YOU more than 10x (always the same number i see).. so what lies did i tell YOU that you were speaking of? go see the ss's on EU fb group again cause i fail to see where any lie is. not my problem is the truth is ugly, but it doesnt make it a lie.

btw, when lock and shaman camp in volcanos, try not jumping into their trap. we were both healers, we could wait them but u insisted on going in alone. is that the best priest of eu in action? or were u just giving u friend spanish a free arena win?  ;D  see? the truth is ugly, this is why people call me a liar.

nope,didn't mean those sses,also I never claimed by best priest of eu-emerald,give me one truth you said and I called you a lier for it? I go on what I see and I see many sses of you lieing

nope,didn't mean those sses,also I never claimed by best priest of eu-emerald,give me one truth you said and I called you a lier for it? I go on what I see and I see many sses of you lieing

yet u fail to present any concrete example, u just say "i've seen many ss of ur lies" and "u lied to me many times"

what u see is ss of ppl claiming that i lie and that just means u believe their word better than u believe mine, n thats ok. believe who u want but no one will ever catch me on a lie.

talk is cheap, keep kissing ass on mc side and giving them arena wins.

yet u fail to present any concrete example. talk is cheap, keep kiss ass on mc side and giving them arena wins.

this is when of youe lies,you call me an mc ass kisser and giving them arena wins for one mistake? and I even I raged on spamish after that loss lol,now people say I'm who gave them the win

54151_.png

this is when of youe lies,you call me an mc ass kisser and giving them arena wins for one mistake? and I even I raged on spamish after that loss lol,now people say I'm who gave them the win

i just asked, since it was so obvious that wouldnt work, i was in middle vulcano but down, u were up and crossed alone to a place where lock and shaman wait u. took me like 3 seconds to get near teleport to go n try to save you but  u were already dead. thats a free win for them. is that spanish???  ;D  he looks nerdish

"is that the best priest of eu in action? or were u just giving u friend spanish a free arena win?" question isnt statement. when it has a question mark its a question. actually it was more of an insult disguised as a question.

i just asked, since it was so obvious that wouldnt work, i was in middle vulcano but down, u were up and crossed alone to a place where lock and shaman wait u. took me like 3 seconds to get near teleport to go n try to save you but  u were already dead. thats a free win for them. is that spanish???  ;D  he looks nerdish

don't change topic,everyone makes mistakes,it is 2:25 midnight here and I'm barely thinking,so when I mistake you tell me I'm kissing their ass and giving them the win? don't tell me I'm who is missjudging you.

Guest XthekingX

oh really? can you please post a ss off all my picture here  :) 

the only group im in it on my facebook

http://im33.gulfup.com/rcaeO.bmp

oh really? can you please post a ss off all my picture here  :) 

the only group im in it on my facebook

http://im33.gulfup.com/rcaeO.bmp

was that english? even a monkey can't understand what are you asking exacly in that post.

Edit: LOL,i saw the ss, your groups are "all cheat codes of happy farn,group of iraqy hackers,some high school students group" so you cheat in happy farm,you are a hacker,you still in high school,is that what you wanted to clearfie in this ss?

don't change topic,everyone makes mistakes,it is 2:25 midnight here and I'm barely thinking,so when I mistake you tell me I'm kissing their ass and giving them the win? don't tell me I'm who is missjudging you.

didnt change topic, u said im lying by accusing u of giving them free win. im explaining that a question isnt a statement thus cant be a lie.  ill break it down to u..

statement: u gave them free win! (can be true or false)

question: did you gave them free win? (cant be either true or false cause i still dont have my answer)

next "lie" i said.. go on.

Guest XthekingX

and that guy ghostsniper is who had 1year relation with his gf all based on lies and said him self "who cares" so I really doupt he is the guy you should talk with about this,lastly I called you a lied because there is a group in facebook called eu-emerald tavern and it has like +10 sses of your lieing on people then saying something else to other people,don't bullshit me man I saw the sses

next time when you writte something plz

rember to say the name of the guy you talk to. kid :)

ok,now you asking me If I'm kissing their asses zethu? weren't you who left reezeeh and spanish to gang and jump me "because they are old friends" huh? look at your actions,verbs and sayings zethu,you slowly becoming one of those 2faced cunts

yasir, just admit u just rather trust what ur friend says about me instead of judging for yourself. but be aware that ur friend been saying for months how i used mcoin bug, ur other friend changed my acct pw after i loaned him acct (almost lost the acct).. those are ur friends, maybe they better than me i dunno :unknw:  but im proud that  i didnt do any of those things and my conscience is clear  from any lies ppl say i told. i know who the big liar is.. if his friends stick by him then he has good friends but it doesnt make him less of a liar.

im done here

ok,now you asking me If I'm kissing their asses zethu? weren't you who left reezeeh and spanish to gang and jump me "because they are old friends" huh? look at your actions,verbs and sayings zethu,you slowly becoming one of those 2faced ♥♥♥♥s

back then they were my friends. ahhh now we getting somewhere. ur mad that i let u die at their hands. me n span where always on thin ice as u saw from the war thats been going on these recent times. but yeah we were on friendly terms back then, peace agreement, he didnt help other mc that i was killing n i did the same. did help u kill many other mc's though, so it never was about letting you die but more like stay out of friends wars. you play both sides mc n elf, im sure u've been in that situation too. tell me how im two faced? lol lets imagina scenario. one of ur elf friends is fighting spanish, do u help any of them? :P

yasir, just admit u just rather trust what ur friend says about me instead of judging for yourself. but be aware that ur friend been saying for months how i used mcoin bug, ur other friend changed my acct pw after i loaned him acct (almost lost the acct).. those are ur friends, maybe they better than me i dunno :unknw:  but im proud that  i didnt do any of those things and my conscience is clear  from any lies ppl say i told. i know who the big liar is.. if his friends stick by him then he has good friends but it doesnt make him less of a liar.

im done here

no one has ever told me you are a bug ncoin user and who tells i will kindly ask him to show 100%.prooves or duck his self as hard as he can,and who is my other friend who tryed to scam you your acc? I seriously doupt your story,anyway give names and i will check it

zethu,I'm not lieing on this one,you were my friend,and still my friend,but like or not you have a serious lieing and hapocriting proplem,when my friend bullshit I tell them they're bullshiting,I don't just stand and watch like you when reezeeh kept ganging me.

no one has ever told me you are a bug ncoin user and who tells i will kindly ask him to show 100%.prooves or ♥♥♥♥ his self as hard as he can,and who is my other friend who tryed to scam you your acc? I seriously doupt your story,anyway give names and i will check it

zethu,I'm not lieing on this one,you were my friend,and still my friend,but like or not you have a serious lieing and hapocriting proplem,when my friend bullshit I tell them they're bullshiting,I don't just stand and watch like you when reezeeh kept ganging me.

no need to name names here in the forum since its an old player and the few people that knew this were on mc side and wont say a thing to defend me now, so ill just look silly . but if u want to look into it just ask any of abc who once stole my acct, they will tell you in pm without a problem i think  ::)

no need to name names here in the forum since its an old player and the few people that knew this were on mc side and wont say a thing to defend me now, so ill just look silly . but if u want to look into it just ask any of abc who once stole my acct, they will tell you in pm without a problem i think  ::)

pm me with name.in a pm in forum

shut up lordyasir.

for a rare time you're right,I'm tired and it's midnight and need sleep

but this isn't not over zethu,you don't just say "your friends scammed me" randomly and get away with it,send me tthe name and i will invistigate it till I'm 100% sure he scammed you or 100% you just made the biggest lie to back up your talk.

Thank you guys for duck!ng up Lordyasir :clapping: :clapping:

I say you won guys :clapping: gays are annoying parasites :facepalm:

Guest XthekingX

Thank you guys for ♥♥♥♥!ng up Lordyasir :clapping: :clapping:

I say you won guys :clapping: gays are annoying parasites :facepalm:

Who The duck you Call *GAY* ? ?????!!!!!! :bad: :bad: :bad:

Who The ♥♥♥♥ you Call *GAY* ? ?????!!!!!! :bad: :bad: :bad:

Her* Lordyasir :P

Who your side here? :wacko: :facepalm:

Guest XthekingX

Her* Lordyasir :P

Who your side here? :wacko: :facepalm:

Your side  ;D

you still need Free Outfit ? :[

Guest XthekingX

Yes :P hurry up plz  :(

is this help? i got from suprise chest and i know your girl  :blush:

http://im41.gulfup.com/Myiof.bmp

Guest XthekingX

its mcoin shop :P

i was on my mcs bbarb

ok this pic :[

elf my secret bank  :blush:

http://im42.gulfup.com/4oCIo.bmp

Guest XthekingX

and btw many stalkers here :P :facepalm: dont tell everything.

that why it secret  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Guest XthekingX