SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Since when did hugging become gay? O.o

So you're telling me that you've never hugged your friends, your father, your grandfather  before? e.e

(Well it depends how you hug them though e.e. If someone just gives u a friendship hug i think its okay,

But if someone goes all "ooohh mmm lemme hug u darling *smooch* *huggy*" then thats when i'd start to consider it gay. :blush: )

XD

gaylordyasir is not a friend,not father or grandfather,he is a weird guy from internet.

and when a man you dont know wanna hug you.....GAY :bad:

Dramm. Dramm evriwer.

Hypocrites, Hypocrites everywhere.

Meanwhile, here's a tip on how to suicide.

Опубликованное фото

Camper got pewpew'd

UhUh.  Staff I'm coming to you :lol: :lol:  Last SS at lvl 14+ my poor staff.  SERVER US xD. All these with 0 mcoins :good: .

Btw  :blush: :blush:  I hope 50% all mc items for Easter :lol: :lol: :lol:

41737_.png

41738_.png

gaylordyasir is not a friend,not father or grandfather,he is a weird guy from internet.

and when a man you dont know wanna hug you.....GAY :bad:

so hug from someone you don't know(if we say you have no idea who am i which my karmas clearfie ;D ) = gay? your logic is getting better amd better -_-

any way sulla, you shitass retard,you feel good now? lol you camped the pvpcave door for 1hour so you can gang me after i beaten you like shit in a pvp,and you say i got lucky? then why didn't you accept a rematch? lol even with jump you needed a pot to kill me or a whore shaman to gang me,still i won and you lost,you can't win me in fair fight,till you do,you can keep sucking afew nercos and shamans dicks,buy pots,wait me lifelessly 24hour at door

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHahHagHdbwjaghHsbahhahw

so hug from someone you don't know(if we say you have no idea who am i which my karmas clearfie ;D ) = gay? your logic is getting better amd better -_-

any way sulla, you shitass retard,you feel good now? lol you camped the pvpcave door for 1hour so you can gang me after i beaten you like shit in a pvp,and you say i got lucky? then why didn't you accept a rematch? lol even with jump you needed a pot to kill me or a ♥♥♥♥♥ shaman to gang me,still i won and you lost,you can't win me in fair fight,till you do,you can keep sucking afew nercos and shamans dicks,buy pots,wait me lifelessly 24hour at door

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHahHagHdbwjaghHsbahhahw

chill, told you stop shit talking and won`t die, when you do, go pvp..

chill, told you stop shit talking and won`t die, when you do, go pvp..

lets see

sulla: if you speack shit you will be banned from pv cave,i will hunt you on all my chars

me: sulla,stfu noob retard,need me to say any more shit?

info: player sulla has ignored you

me:who is he to threaten me,i speack what i want,i won't stop messin cuz some serious anti-fun rogue thinks he can ban me from pvp cabe

someone.i have no idea who he is: Lordyasir you are gay,people play game to hunt.......long list of boring stuff i have mo idea whp enjoy doing........ not listing to your shit crap,idk why chat feature is even in the game

any way, sulla,you said "she will pee on you this time" then i said after beating you "pee on me hah ©.©? " idk why so mad,was messin with you and you suddenly started threating and hell no i accept a threat from any one....... don't miss our time for a pvp  ^.^

lets see

sulla: if you speack shit you will be banned from pv cave,i will hunt you on all my chars

me: sulla,stfu noob retard,need me to say any more shit?

info: player sulla has ignored you

me:who is he to threaten me,i speack what i want,i won't stop messin cuz some serious anti-fun rogue thinks he can ban me from pvp cabe

someone.i have no idea who he is: Lordyasir you are gay,people play game to hunt.......long list of boring stuff i have mo idea whp enjoy doing........ not listing to your shit crap,idk why chat feature is even in the game

any way, sulla,you said "she will pee on you this time" then i said after beating you "pee on me hah ©.©? " idk why so mad,was messin with you and you suddenly started threating and hell no i accept a threat from any one....... don't miss our time for a pvp  ^.^

bullshit.

says the one with hidden mode on :facepalm: ?

you trying to stalk me? another attention seeking kid? ss topic and you start making lies / drama, my fault to have replied in the first place..

you trying to stalk me? another attention seeking kid? ss topic and you start making lies / drama, my fault to have replied in the first place..

ever heard of pms? that wacko xreaynz or something been pming with shit after you started noob mode,my only lie is that i didnt menstion that what i said after your ignore was on Lordyasir when that wacko pmed why do you mess with sulla

merc ,better explain how nalia made you think that he is a girl and made you guys horny? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:shok:  isn't that the same person in hellheal's profile photo? :shok:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  lol, so many kids are in love with 2d-characters ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

same with rose whose "gf" is nalia,but nalia is a german boy  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  lol, so many kids are in love with 2d-characters ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

same with rose whose "gf" is nalia,but nalia is a german boy  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh nalia is a boy now? :/