SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

When you run a lap around the arena you're just a looser. when you run around and call out names that's just plain tacky.  :facepalm:

Full 10+ running? Is that right?  :shok:  :facepalm:

When you run a lap around the arena you're just a looser. when you run around and call out names that's just plain tacky.  :facepalm:

you're right

i should stay in front of you with 1000 hp and +3 armor and fight against a +10 weapon

then it would be fair  :)

42088_.jpg

This is why range vs melee is complete bullshit

especially when the range is a druid and the melee is a rogue

or when the range guy runs around til full hp and doesn't even know how to kite yet still wins from the cheapshots  :facepalm:

This is why range vs melee is complete bullshit

especially when the range is a druid and the melee is a rogue

or when the range guy runs around til full hp and doesn't even know how to kite yet still wins from the cheapshots  :facepalm:

amplification is unbalanced too

but ranged vs meele is really  :facepalm:  i know from my rogue and lots of people do that too

and yes i dont usually kite  ;D  now it was a barbarian against a necromancer

if i let him use charge too fast he kills me lol

now it was a barbarian against a necromancer

if i let him use charge too fast he kills me lol

Heal to full/80% HP > Bone Shield > let him charge you > take the damage/or if charge fails proceed to next step > heal > attack > deathly eye > Nightmare > deathly eye > poison > kite > repeat

not that hard, he'd prolly skill crit 1.1k and 500+ norm around 2.3k damage if all 3 crits - around 500 from bone shield

norm attack is like 6 yards so he won't get to charge you while you kite, idk if nightmare or charge goes first so

Heal to full/80% HP > Bone Shield > let him charge you > take the damage/or if charge fails proceed to next step > heal > attack > deathly eye > Nightmare > deathly eye > poison > kite > repeat

not that hard, he'd prolly skill crit 1.1k and 500+ norm around 2.3k damage if all 3 crits - around 500 from bone shield

norm attack is like 6 yards so he won't get to charge you while you kite, idk if nightmare or charge goes first so

chop + poison + necro heal / shield stagger > 7 yard hits inc.

chop + poison + necro heal / shield stagger > 7 yard hits inc.

XD RELOG EVERY NIGHTMARE

not like Necros got any AoE so won't be a problem nightmare and running to heal if you can't risk kiting without full hp and shield

plus chop and poison dot is equal even if you two get bugged the distance between your position will be easy to tell apart just placing an AoE would be the problem and if timed right chop would wear off after nightmare so you wouldn't have to run to far just to heal and if chop is on exact same time you begin to kite then you're doing it wrong and you can always run to heal instead of kiting repeatedly

just try to ignore the area chat/pm rage and it's all good and a little dirt on your honor  8)

After 2 years of not seeing my best friend in game, i finally found him roaming around nadir while i was hunting elves with shadowtear. :drinks:

Was awesome meeting rainbow again after 2 looong years of not seeing him. It felt weird, yet amazingly epic  to meet my  old friend logging in ws again, managed to spend 5 long hours with him today ._.

42097_.jpg

After 2 years of not seeing my best friend in game, i finally found him roaming around nadir while i was hunting elves with shadowtear. :drinks:

Was awesome meeting rainbow again after 2 looong years of not seeing him. It felt weird, yet amazingly epic  to meet my  old friend logging in ws again, managed to spend 5 long hours with him today ._.

Ouuun that's so sweet. That's why you shouldnt forget to ask for emails  ;D

Game isnt everything, thats why I dont bother too much when someone quits. But it's always so good to see them back again, even for just a few hours.

Pro tip

Easy Frogl harpoon farming with Ravva kiss quest

only works when this penemu is wrong

Pro tip

Easy Frogl harpoon farming with Ravva kiss quest

only works when this penemu is wrong

1+1=2  :)

lol xd

Lol only one shot on volcano map?  ;D

Where was the rematch?

Didn't want to mess up your ratings  :) xd

and Pliskin had to go

so yeah  8)

:pardon:

I had said gtg before we went in that

Shoulda never happened but im sure we will meet again

Shit happens  :pardon:

Ok fine, you guys will get your rematch soon

Let Pliskin set the schedule and get ready for a shit lot of dirt on your ratings  8)

I got to sleep in 3 or 4 though wake up in 5 or 6

you're right

i should stay in front of you with 1000 hp and +3 armor and fight against a +10 weapon

then it would be fair  :)

childish to screen this ::)

Running around the arena was not the reason for the screenshot. NAME CALLING was the reason.  :facepalm: I forfeited the battle because its waste of time chasing.  Forget about the running focus on what you said and answer. Who's childish Metal? (name calling again)We all know melee vs wizards is useless. That's why I think stuns should be removed. Sure you have low def but heal allows to have a lot of hp + shield.

XD,

Okay heres the story;

Lordyasir got a random ecidna mask in his inventory and he thought it was a rare drop from eicdna the astral boss, so he wanted to sell it for 20k :blush:  enjoy;

42201_.jpg

42203_.jpg

then i asked you to help with a boss but you decided to play the silence ducking game

and suddenly there were 4 lvl20 elves around a poor half HP lvl13 dk, all stearing at me with devilish eyes , same eyes for a raper to his victim

ofc i didn't want to loss your ducking silence game so now im not virgin any more :' (

Seems like someone is interested in my account. IP points to Russian Federation. Wonder where the hell did he get my email from :diablo:

42249_.png

Seems like someone is interested in my account. IP points to Russian Federation. Wonder where the hell did he get my email from :diablo:

stalkers everywhere

42251_.png