SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

lol, so many kids are in love with 2d-characters. same with rose whose "gf" is nalia,but nalia is a german boy

Your jokes and intentions of smearing people are worse than your videos, my dear friend  with two cars, three girlfriends, four own apartaments. Don't complain and cry later if you don't win contests lol, devs desqualified you already after reading your attemps of trolling  :nea: mind about your own life, let others be happy in their way. zethu pro, you noob

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  lol, so many kids are in love with 2d-characters ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

same with rose whose "gf" is nalia,but nalia is a german boy  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

funny to see someone is jealous again.  :bad:

just told merliane how annoying it is when rogues keep stealthing,crossing and look what she adviced me to do -.-

and it ♥♥♥♥ing worked!

Hide behind a tree?  :fool:

Me Pro :P  Pvpshaman in arena + Pvprange makes Kern and Kiyomi quit arena cause they got so mad of losing like the WEAKSAUCE noobs they are ahahahaha. And a 1v1 on Pvpshaman vs Rpuss. And notice the SS where i beat Putang and the other ranger alone, so sad LoL.

41893_.png

41894_.png

41895_.png

Well, well well, what have we got here?  :search:  Looks like merc has pissed off a "few" elves after hunting and raping several elves for a while :crazy:  (yes yes, as an elf its my duty to attack mcs, but i just wanted to see him raping long eared males/females(now that sounded gay, but pfft, who cares?) 8) )(not that i would succeed killing him either :tease: )

41958_.jpg

41960_.jpg

Well, well well, what have we got here?  :search:  Looks like merc has pissed off a "few" elves after hunting and raping several elves for a while :crazy:  (yes yes, as an elf its my duty to attack mcs, but i just wanted to see him raping long eared males/females(now that sounded gay, but pfft, who cares?) 8) )(not that i would succeed killing him either :tease: )

XD

Pro Mage takes down noob lv20 Necro Kiyomi

Sorry couldn't get clear screenshot, Evillhit was standing on her noob corpse  8)

I'll try get a clear one later

ur last ss...i miss 5x5 arena  :(

i know :( in eu most players are ducking 2vs2 whores, believe me ,5vs5 is the real deal,too mutch fun,high AP,every thing can happen with 5 different classes in each team if happened, till now my dk farmed 2k AP just from free daily arenas and i made my dk 3weeks ago

i won't blame anyone for moving US,ofc till someday eu players realise that 2vs2 is a ducking steal

i know :( in eu most players are ♥♥♥♥ing 2vs2 ♥♥♥♥♥s, believe me ,5vs5 is the real deal,too mutch fun,high AP,every thing can happen with 5 different classes in each team if happened, till now my dk farmed 2k AP just from free daily arenas and i made my dk 3weeks ago

i won't blame anyone for moving US,ofc till someday eu players realise that 2vs2 is a ♥♥♥♥ing steal

2v2 is stupid now and so bored. cant wait when peoples join 5x5 again.. its so rareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in eu  :(

Lol thanks to everyone who participated in the shadowtear quiz contest:[  :blush:

The winners are;

1st place - jennmidgee - 10 000 gold coins

2nd place - xlorthion - 2 000 gold coins, sorceressz - 2 000 gold coins

3rd place - bard,marsz,killeres - man i'm not made of gold ._. Sorry no rewards :cray:

Until next time :yahoo:  was fun ;D

42041_.jpg