SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Beware of possible scammers.

#1: he refused gold.

#2: he refused to use his main char. ( no use ss or recording if he wont use a main.. u will only get his sale bot banned if he ended up scamming )

36591_.jpg

36592_.jpg

36593_.jpg

36594_.jpg

#2: he refused to use his main char. ( no use ss or recording if he wont use a main.. u will only get his sale bot banned if he ended up scamming )

Good job bro. Unfortunately there's too many scammers and many fools who fall for them. Devs need to increase slots in trade knowing that many like trading for sign. Then maybe they will get less mail on scams. One Up for you.  :clapping:

i'm starting to like pvprange style lol :lol:

he talk big,,stupid sumtimes,, perv and badmouth... but he also stands his ground,, he believe he's pro n he prove it with his pew pew bow :good:

he's better than this couple who always lovey dovey and talk thrash about killing some elf while weak if alone,,,duhh..

and dont forget this 1 druid who even trying to teach me how to play :facepalm:  but lost to me everytime in arena :wacko:

goodluck :drinks:

LOL wanna go arena ;D ?

For now, my max HP, with resilence on belt  :blush: . So, had to be 3532 if HP enchants on belt, and a bit more with hp critic enchants xd

36597_.png

For now, my max HP, with resilence on belt  :blush: . So, had to be 3532 if HP enchants on belt, and a bit more with hp critic enchants xd

OP Shamans, bet your resilience is OP in that too XD

is it a condom or an extremely rare purple alien Di**? :unknw:

Not sure, it's either something rich people can only use or Hassn accidentally missclicked " use " on a pot he got from Swamp quest.

①-② forgot how to play 1v1

③-④ revenge for killing me right after I spared u

tip for all the fail paladins : don't use AOE skills when camping. they piss off the mobs  ;)

36634_.png

36635_.png

36636_.png

36637_.png

i had 8 3vs3 matches today and won 5 :)

not bad for a guy with lvl12 staff ;D

basicly all i do is tanking the 3 enemies arming 1 of them and shield,gealing my self and with 2.7k HP my 2 parenters easlly kill 1 of enemies before they kill me or my arm ends 8)

36648_.png

random partners  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

i bet he never heard about dark shield skill :facepalm: :facepalm:

36658_.png

Well.................................. Dafuq.

xD  :rofl: :rofl: Maybe it was Vany's valentines gift xd

@elforme lol, my twin from shappire there  ;D

someone said druids are weak, this is my reply. the only thing i (playing Marceline) did was to unstealth rogue with bees. OP qingaide booooooommmmm  :bomb:

Yeah, did some arena vs you and qingaide yesterday night (I was with Importante), Qingaide is my new favourite druid.

So when's the Bald week, Hornig?

WTF you pro photoshoper  :bad: and still not want to participate in the new contest? Come on, you gonna get the 1st place xddd

WTF you pro photoshoper  :bad: and still not want to participate in the new contest? Come on, you gonna get the 1st place xddd

Goodluck with your head bro