SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

XD

Alot yea ...  but good job dear campers  :blush:  soo busy with the dance on me, in that time 2 rogue escaped.

worth it?  xD

Опубликованное фото.

oor at least give the chance, how we did.. :blush: aand nice Agus, like the borned street fighter with leg also  x

Опубликованное фото

stop messing around in swamp guys,, no wonder daily war is boring :'(

just saw a couple of newbie rouge+shaman who didnt even put a good fight..sigh

i miss the taste of blood from mc's old n pro player..n i bet u all miss mine too ;D

stop messing around in swamp guys,, no wonder daily war is boring :'(

just saw a couple of newbie rouge+shaman who didnt even put a good fight..sigh

i miss the taste of blood from mc's old n pro player..n i bet u all miss mine too ;D

which server are you from??

in eu .....maybe yeh though most of good players are in swamps

in us.......none of my bussnes im not from us ;D

Some people should just shoot themselves in the head.

Retarded Druid comes in and ganks the +4 AZ Spear'd DK who missclicked on the wrong Frogl and dies like a lv5 Necro,

So many brainless gankers now a days,

If you wanna know the name of the shit Druid, it's Lessbian, my Pro DK's name was cleaning up his.

PS: Whoever you are, thanks for getting my cc quest done  :good: :lol:

Опубликованное фото

you are not cherry she is from france while u from itali :facepalm:

i know , it was a joke ...its New hassn drama.

Who was In cave knows What im taking about.

He Now think im her. :facepalm:

It's cool, he thinks I'm Spanish too  :lol:

It's cool, he thinks I'm Spanish too  :lol:

Believe Me , it isnt cool when he accuse you Too Be all ws players.

In order In all this time he accused Me To Be :

xmackyx

falbala

viivii 

chrystal

really really annoying , i cant believe How Damn a Person can be that much asshole.

Ask viivii n chys  How many times he pm them thinking its me.

He 's already on vi's ignore list.

Be carefull , Next time i can be you. 8)

I AM A BADASS. Wish i would of recorded this, was EPIC. Partner was afk warlock came first, took it out in 2 hits. Then rogue i trapped and 3 hits it was dead.

I AM THE #1 PRO

36148_.jpg

Believe Me , it isnt cool when he accuse you Too Be all ws players.

In order In all this time he accused Me To Be :

xmackyx

falbala

viivii

chrystal

really really annoying , i cant believe How Damn a Person can be that much asshole.

Ask viivii n chys  How many times he pm them thinking its me.

He 's already on vi's ignore list.

Be carefull , Next time i can be you. 8)

Like all jealouspeople, doesn't matter what you say they still won't believe you 100% because in the back of their mind theyre always thinking negatively. Negative thoughts lead to negative things happening to you. Think positive and good things will happen. anyhow ignore him don't fire him up more. you know you are right and he doesn't know he's right so eventually he will cool off. besides he's jealous because he cares in a crazy way. so if he cares so much he will eventually forget about it and continue to love you. Solo dile tienes dos trabajos, enojarse o contentarse. lol y contentos es mas agradable

Some people should just shoot themselves in the head.

Retarded Druid comes in and ganks the +4 AZ Spear'd DK who missclicked on the wrong Frogl and dies like a lv5 Necro,

So many brainless gankers now a days,

If you wanna know the name of the shit Druid, it's Lessbian, my Pro DK's name was cleaning up his.

PS: Whoever you are, thanks for getting my cc quest done  :good: :lol:

Опубликованное фото

Yes it sucks when you are roaming kotaravva and you run into a pack of enemy and they kill you and say duck..... but it is very very very rewarding and hella funny when they atack you and its them who end up loosing. Lol EPIC FAIL. So bring it on because most of the time its them who end up crying lol I love kotaravva. Best regards Ishootyou I think that's his name.

Yes it sucks when you are roaming kotaravva and you run into a pack of enemy and they kill you and say ♥♥♥♥..... but it is very very very rewarding and hella funny when they atack you and its them who end up loosing. Lol EPIC FAIL. So bring it on because most of the time its them who end up crying lol I love kotaravva. Best regards Ishootyou I think that's his name.

Yea it sucks too when you're that strong dude that doesn't attack anyone unless they attack you but the only time they will attack you is when they outnumber you or know when they're gonna win.

And now I kill any Elf that isn't my friend or has never touched me once where they could easily kill me,

yesterday I even spared this lv15 Druid on my Warlock while I was on forum, It was at Lapary map at Kota I was standing at the same spot for like 15 mins and then the 2nd time the Druid came he thought I was afk and decided to attack me and ofcourse I killed him in one fear.

Epic noob. his shaman is defeated by my dk and he gets pissed then wins one and forgets who killed him the first time. lol sore looser

That dude PMs almost everyone he loses to, and not just that he ignores them before he insults  :facepalm:

Yea it sucks too when you're that strong dude that doesn't attack anyone unless they attack you but the only time they will attack you is when they outnumber you or know when they're gonna win.

exactly, that's why their names spell Pųşşy on my screen

And now I kill any Elf that isn't my friend or has never touched me once where they could easily kill me,

yesterday I even spared this lv15 Druid on my Warlock while I was on forum, It was at Lapary map at Kota I was standing at the same spot for like 15 mins and then the 2nd time the Druid came he thought I was afk and decided to attack me and ofcourse I killed him in one fear.

JAJAJAJA you both learned something. Im sure eventually you would of wondered into that lvl 15 and a couple of his friend. I also learned the hard way never to spare even the weak ones. An enemy is always an enemy

Epic noob. his shaman is defeated by my dk and he gets pissed then wins one and forgets who killed him the first time. lol sore looser

LOL borrow 50Gold :rofl:

besides he's jealous because he cares in a crazy way. so if he cares so much he will eventually forget about it and continue to love you.

jealousy doesnt do people/relationships good. they need to trust their partners tho. id love a little jealousy but too much isnt good, being too paranoid thinking everyone is his/her gf/ bf's char isnt healthy anymore. that happened to me, everytime my ex see a char name close to my char's name and the char outfit/costume/looks same as mine, he thinks those chars were me/mine. :facepalm:

JAJAJAJA you both learned something. Im sure eventually you would of wondered into that lvl 15 and a couple of his friend. I also learned the hard way never to spare even the weak ones. An enemy is always an enemy

sadly this is the truth :cray:

yesterday i done captives then helped a lvl15 rogue do captives by luring mob for him and attacking them when they attack him you know what happened?

when he got the 4th captive he gauged me while i was luring and killed me with 4X mobs :facepalm:

at the end i wasnt mad cuz i was going to report captives any way :lol:

i know :)

i saw hassn yesterday in swamps raging on mobs dieing and respawning like a crazy barb without any sence at the end i took of my equips,brought a pop corn and enjoyed the madman explosion ;D

hs properly thought he would meet your priest in swampd .

any way congratts on lvl15 you may want to update the signture  O:-)

i know :)

i saw hassn yesterday in swamps raging on mobs dieing and respawning like a crazy barb without any sence at the end i took of my equips,brought a pop corn and enjoyed the madman explosion ;D

hs properly thought he would meet your priest in swampd .

any way congratts on lvl15 you may want to update the signture  O:-)

Ahahah , he stalk Viivii yesterday a lot of time In Nadir...thinkig he is Me , i feel shame for him , Even if it isnt my fault if hassn think i m him and So follow Them for revenge becouse i never told him im Them.

Ahahah , Next time when i dont like Someone , ill Tell hassn im this Person...ahahah.

And Thank you , im near level 16, Damn , But im using level 13 gear , No one sell bg gear , In my mage i had bg gears So easely. :facepalm:

Ahahah , he stalk Viivii yesterday a lot of time In Nadir...thinkig he is Me , i feel shame for him , Even if it isnt my fault if hassn think i m him and So follow Them for revenge becouse i never told him im Them.

Ahahah , Next time when i dont like Someone , ill Tell hassn im this Person...ahahah.

And Thank you , im near level 16, Damn , But im using level 13 gear , No one sell bg gear , In my mage i had bg gears So easely. :facepalm:

do chainless then get bg light head and bg power body then buy bg light shoes and bg power hands each 25k and use arena belt i used this build at lvl15-17 and it worked like charm :drinks: