SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Player Jaythug scammed me one Sphere Damage II using Mercuriall's char. Please, ban him for ever, all his accounts and all of his devices. I used to trust you, Jay  :sorry: (xddddddddddddd)

36741_.png

I said Id brb -_-

TELL THAT TO SUPPORT, SCAMMER

Volcano map is just ducking epic, I got gouged at start, partner only got to Quake and Lightning then died from ass rape then I soloed the Barb and Rogue, hit n run is just ducking pro

Опубликованное фото

luck on two chars today  :yahoo:

brigadine got on warlock. blade on  necro  :yahoo:

wtffffffffff :diablo:  :blush:  Good luck lady  :shout:

luck on two chars today  :yahoo:

brigadine got on warlock. blade on  necro  :yahoo:

Wow)))))))) Gratz))))))))))

ofc he/she can't fight alone

but he/she pro at camping

lol...ofc he have no chance, he is a bd,you are necro,complete op vs bd :facepalm:  u are ranged,he is melee,dont forget tht :facepalm:

lol...ofc he have no chance, he is a bd,you are necro,complete op vs bd :facepalm:  u are ranged,he is melee,dont forget tht :facepalm:

he does the.same.vs my dk  :facepalm: :facepalm:

he does the.same.vs my dk  :facepalm: :facepalm:

ok,when he full health and did vs ur dk its noob-style,cause he really camps a lot,but the ss is about ur necro,so thts not a problem tht he runs there,he wouldnt have any chance,why waste time..

I HATE it when they camp around the wisps or the statues surrounding the shaman... really gets to me sometimes o_O

And check out this topic, hope it gives you a laugh ;) 

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=79710.0

Some +10 owning with my best friend  :blush:  (Putry is Hassn's new gf? lol)  :crazy: Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

never make your Ex Dk gf angry ..Ahahah , great job !

By the way he left her party when he kept losing vs us.

I dont cant undertand Why hassn use scroll and pot..Damn he is Already +10and hard to beat..

oh really? lol i only lost pvp to necro like 2x bd is decent vs necro.. one of the few ranged chars bd can beat

Necro and Priest are pretty much the only classes a melee can win

If a necro would want to win he would need to have a good amount of HP and heal and would have to run a lot.

If a necro would want to win he would need to have a good amount of HP and heal and would have to run a lot.

dont forget how necros stun stop moving so necros can run to heal easslly while priest stun only prevent enemy from dmging the priest he still can use skill to heal up like palas and can can run after the priest to rape him once the arm is over :facepalm:

not if they full res and have enough space to run

dont forget how necros stun stop moving so necros can run to heal easslly while priest stun only prevent enemy from dmging the priest he still can use skill to heal up like palas and can can run after the priest to rape him once the arm is over :facepalm:

I'm gonna admit, even tho necros suck at war, they are OP at 1v1 (with the right skills)

I've beaten many strong players 1v1, when my net isn't lagging,

necro can nightmare, run, heal, nightmare again (and nightmare is ranged, unlike gouge)

the bad thing: necro is the only healer class that takes dmg when s

casting heal, or shield. So they get slowed down when running/chasing.

the bad thing: necro is the only healer class that takes dmg when s

casting heal, or shield. So they get slowed down when running/chasing.

Plus the delay in the animation.

Just like DKs.

machote the maggot pirate found assaulting a poor innocent looking panda bear, this is not tolerated. If you are the owner of this panda bear feel free to contact me asap. 456-***-***..

36863_.jpg

36865_.jpg

The three pandabear musketeers fighting as one together. :friends:  One for all! All for one...oh wait...that didn't work out, did it? :sorry:  I hate killing pandas..they are my ultimate weakness when it comes to pvping.

duck rangers blessing, duck bds ham, duck shamans quake, duck druids root, duck necros nightmare,duck everything. Panda bears are overpowered, they are the only thing that can absorb all of my life energy in a second.

Panda bears... @_@ *heart attack*

36867_.jpg

not if they full res and have enough space to run

yes, if decent resil and in arena they win. i was only saying in pvp cave xD where there's limited running space