SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

A friend in need .. calling nobody answered... thats why im back...to make up lost time for all the arenas i missed. Time to get horny :dirol:  lvl19sham(lvl17 staff) / lvl20dk(lvl13 claymore). some arena wins,  I have to say im abit surprised so far with the lvl19-20 arenas did about 70 battles lost only 6-7 and i think im shit at arena :bad:  not saying all of lvl19-20 players are bad there were some tough locks and shams which pulverized my ass but.. my partner was using a claymore.. lvl13 in a lvl20 battle thats just not right.. :facepalm:  well then again i didnt fight all the lvl20s yet so looking forward to that :drinks: .

31022_.jpg

31023_.jpg

31024_.jpg

31025_.jpg

The marry celebrate of Hornig and Agusia  :drinks:

I wish you an beautifull life  ;D

Thanks Zeyweon  :friends: you forgot to add a pic of the last part  :blush: a humble wedding xd but with friends :give_rose:

Опубликованное фото

frostblade uses lvl 17 sword if im not mistaken (at least he did when we pvpd today) 3k+ dmg with lvl13 claymore? nice "jock"

he lost his arena wpn during amp  :facepalm:

A friend in need .. calling nobody answered... thats why im back...to make up lost time for all the arenas i missed. Time to get horny :dirol:  lvl19sham(lvl17 staff) / lvl20dk(lvl13 claymore). some arena wins,  I have to say im abit surprised so far with the lvl19-20 arenas did about 70 battles lost only 6-7 and i think im shit at arena :bad:  not saying all of lvl19-20 players are bad there were some tough locks and shams which pulverized my ass but.. my partner was using a claymore.. lvl13 in a lvl20 battle thats just not right.. :facepalm:  well then again i didnt fight all the lvl20s yet so looking forward to that :drinks: .

WELL wheres spanish tocino lyzzie marzanna airlia warlunatic wins? lucky ur 6-7 lose would of turn to 60-70 lose :P

WELL wheres spanish tocino lyzzie marzanna airlia warlunatic wins? lucky ur 6-7 lose would of turn to 60-70 lose :P

They killed me also cause yesterday merc, u, cia sulla and all rest was off at night so i tried go with vomm.. but last time  :bad:  She focused all fight frost with heal buff on him  :wacko: 

Anyway acheung and frost not high amped but will have 80-90% wins, they do it very good

A friend in need .. calling nobody answered... thats why im back...to make up lost time for all the arenas i missed. Time to get horny :dirol:  lvl19sham(lvl17 staff) / lvl20dk(lvl13 claymore). some arena wins,  I have to say im abit surprised so far with the lvl19-20 arenas did about 70 battles lost only 6-7 and i think im shit at arena :bad:  not saying all of lvl19-20 players are bad there were some tough locks and shams which pulverized my ass but.. my p :friends: :give_rose:artner was using a claymore.. lvl13 in a lvl20 battle thats just not right.. :facepalm:  well then again i didnt fight all the lvl20s yet so looking forward to that :drinks: .

you won 1 out of 3 but congratz and welcome in 19-20 :give_rose:

Glad you finally left that 15-18 shit, Welcome to 19-20s bro, the real side of arena.

:pardon:

yes.

those who fail shaman school are the ones who just stand there and use the staff as a melee weapon :facepalm:

A real good shaman only runs six spaces every fight for two reasons

1. Can not time skills correctly and can not fight with honor 6mins of running for what 1 win?

2.pictures mommy somewhere off screen

u don't play my server so u don't know what or who I am.

I stand on no one, With no one.

I don't follow behind anybody or any group.

Every time I go kill elves I go alone. so wtf u talking about?

it must be elf hobby crying about "imbalanced" classes

you sound worse than those who cry about blessing

u obviously don't know me either talking about me as only elf

id rather consider myself as the person who runs with the underdog

by the way you are talking sounds like the only chars u have are shaman or warlock

so stay of other peoples stuff

but then again that is the problem with imbeciles

lol. my first char was bd, then shaman, then druid, then necro, then dk, then rogue

shows how.much u know.

but it does prove your imbecile theory

US ELVES DEMAND BALANCE  :rofl:

this is what real war should be not sitting at cross for 30 minutes eating a chocolate chili dog

heres a few examples of real warfare

31034_.png

31035_.png

31036_.png

frostblade uses lvl 17 sword if im not mistaken (at least he did when we pvpd today) 3k+ dmg with lvl13 claymore? nice "jock"

He lost it thats why i lvled up and spammed arena with him to get it back.. its what friends do :friends: .

yep im waiting to see those hehe havent fought much strong locks yet :aggressive:

Anyway acheung and frost not high amped but will have 80-90% wins, they do it very good

Thank you.. To be honest i really wasnt expecting to beat even half of the 70 arenas..  :blush:

you won 1 out of 3 but congratz and welcome in 19-20 :give_rose:

1 out of 3 vs ur nice glow sticks of doom ;D  >I NEEEEEED MAAANNAAA

Glad you finally left that 15-18 shit, Welcome to 19-20s bro, the real side of arena.

I felt lvl15-18 arena was harder :bad: . then again its too early to say  :drinks: .

Im just happy now my dear frostie has his estoc again O:-)

I felt lvl15-18 arena was harder :bad: . then again its too early to say  :drinks: .

Yea, 15-18 is full of high amp'd shamans and warlocks, but 19-20 theres allot of good players.

Just wait and you'll see, Goodluck anyways to you and frost, and again welcome to 19-20 :drinks: xd

well not such a surprise, airlia one amd only whore n eu server  ;D who wudnt stalk a whore like her

Your english wouldn't stalk her, that's one thing I know.

Your english wouldn't stalk her, that's one thing I know.

lame, someone hacked me earlier, go back too watching hornig flirt and marry the girl you wanted to pee on you

The strenght of your convictions determines your success, Cookie has a strong conviction, i know it! ;D Welcome, Mr. Cookie :P

lame, someone hacked me earlier, go back too watching hornig flirt and marry the girl you wanted to pee on you

maybe your girl wants to pee on him and you didn't notice yet :spiteful:

maybe your girl wants to pee on him and you didn't notice yet :spiteful:

He busy crying in corner cause he miss some polish rogue named Marcin XD

should of screened it ffs

When a lv6 shaman is enough! 8)

Guys, he heal 86, and going be heal 95+, if not 100+ when i get the last 2 astral stuff.

Moonwizard-Best Lv6 full astral shaman

31088_.png