SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

wining what? lies? random ss that have nothing to do with the topics at hand?  well, if anyone bother to check earlier posts, his storys keep changing , as does that pvp result the first was 10-3 then second was 12-3 then reduced to 12-2, one time he even said 12-0 xD

I said everytime 12-2, you are the one saying sometimes 12-3, 12-4.. im not greedy so i dont care if you take 1 more if makes you chill.

i once said in area that i was tired cause i didnt sleep last night, just that. translation from spanish: "u stayed up 48h playing warspear? ur sick". fail english or twisting truths?

You said you were awake 48 hours because cant sleep and playing warspear at nights drinking coffee. More people in cave saw it. And you made hardcore dramas with everybody that days.

The day next to this, you announce you quit game lol. ( i guess sleep for that 2 days and then announced you come back 3rd day again ;D )

im just defending myself.

Nice jock. You are the one starting random talk here about me when i already quit, who had to reply its me, im sorry i wont get tired like 90% of people you spam being proud of them getting tired 1 page ago

too bad i didnt take ss

3 friends told me the same they hear yesterday at pvp cave from zeth also.

I belive you. Anyway you dont have to rec/ss everything in game related, dont bite the bait as me, let randy queen please herself with Stewie banana head.

ofc no one cares but me.

Hug yourself then.

Xd someone send me this pic and told me to post it

He changed his dog name to ioki

:lol:

This is document

Wheres the document for entire sorcerers guild then? Minus springy cuz hes cool

Noob u saying can beat me ?

first time u won, second time u quake and run twice (had 1700 hp and u run at 400hp) but sure, if u want to brag about 2-0 vs +8 druid with ur +10. then say the result of pvp at pvp cave please ^^ i dare you.

btw span, this isnt about you. just that i know he wont admit his losing, only brag about wins so im using this pm of when u admit his loss

71544_.jpg

Gayceline owned

caza also there, 2vs1 see both ur hps  :facepalm:  fail

and just now lock and ur rogue vs my bd. u still died. fail again (ss atach)

and third fail was refusing to go relic to pvp, afraid of more fails vs lower amp druid. keep ganking and mad angry insulting on area chat  ;D

71548_.jpg

first time u won, second time u quake and run twice (had 1700 hp and u run at 400hp) but sure, if u want to brag about 2-0 vs +8 druid with ur +10. then say the result of pvp at pvp cave please ^^ i dare you.

btw span, this isnt about you. just that i know he wont admit his losing, only brag about wins so im using this pm of when u admit his loss

Well you were who said total score made you win, i wasnt there and you didnt lie about our PvPs a lot at end, dunno.

But if total score makes you lose and you show off once win like you did to AoA its a fail xD (And he yet didnt came forum to show off when he raped you, keep it in mind)

I meant this screenshot he send me same day i pmed you that. Winning 90%+hp once if total score made you win is hard to understand also

Опубликованное фото

I guess I said its ioki name

Then what sorcerers have to do with it...

caza is banned from forum so he sent you to deliver a note?

Good boi

Well you were who said total score made you win, i wasnt there and you didnt lie about our PvPs a lot at end, dunno.

But if total score makes you lose and you show off once win like you did to AoA its a fail xD

I meant this screenshot he send me same day i pmed you that. Winning 90%+hp once if total score made you win is hard to understand also

Опубликованное фото

thats cause i really dont lie about pvp or other matters. when u play it fair theres no need to lie. and like i said to you before, his win was a rape indeed, but he lost 3-1 and u admit it on that pm, something he is yet to do, cause his +10 pride doesnt allow him to do. only shows his wins and isnt honest about his loses. didnt want to involve you but its the only proof i have. since hes too of a pussy to admit his loss but came here to brag about his recent (part fail) win.

but he lost 3-1 and u admit it on that pm

In pm: "same like you just said about Mofh" meaning the same example [in case] the total score you said were true.

Cant admit anything i dont know/saw. Idk if that 3-1 is legit and true, just i know because i saw it he won 90%+ hp once that day.

**Btw zeth, let me rest forever in peace someday. If its not for X its for Y but you have to mention me always lol

Ricardo , i will be always gratefull to you becouse you helped me a lot , when in past i argued whit Hassn and we used to hunt /kill each other in pvp cave , whit revive and pot no stop.

You wasn't afraid of him , you just helped me becouse i was your friend. I appreciated it , i as i said i won't forget it.

Carlos, you know how much you mean for me no need to write it or why. Meet you 2 years ago and whit time our friendship become stronger n stronger.

You don't open yourself 100% whit everybody , and the fact you did deeply whit me , means all i need to know. You are really a good friend. And you show it to me even when we argued becouse of Catalonia stealing items from AoA bank and you paid the things back. I get angry , and posted it in this forum. You entered whit my CherryBia account and edited what i wrote. Do you remember how much i get angry whit you that time? Well , we make peace very fast , even if we both was on "rambo" mode the night before. I just write that to say you defende Catalonia , you were afraid about what i wrote becouse you didn't want him to be sad. That time you showed to me once again the amazing person you are.

NOW , you both guys are nice people. I'm sure you had some problems in WS , but come on. Carlos is leaving , Ricardo will leave someday too as we all.

Try to act like people , and not like players.

Forget each other. I put my hand on a fire that if one of you meet in real life and the other one is in need you will help as much you can. It's a game guys.

And , from the moment i know both of you , i'm sure you could be friends if start again. I know its not possible , so please ,whis the best to each other , act like a maturn person.

I wish you both the best. Good luck. :give_rose:

In pm: "same like you just said about Mofh" meaning the same example [in case] the total score you said were true.

Cant admit anything i dont know/saw. Idk if that 3-1 is legit and true, just i know because i saw it he won 90%+ hp once that day.

**Btw zeth, let me rest forever in peace someday. If its not for X its for Y but you have to mention me always lol

u said yes, in pm so i take it he told you result. dont come and unsay it now or turn ur speech around. i mention you cause hes too pussy to even reply about that pvp but still came to brag about yesterday not even saying how he needed to run when he has more dmg, more hp and more heal than me  ;D  and like i said, wasnt about you, i clearly said it so you didnt need to come here and reply.. didnt say anything offensive. just the confirmation that his brag is unfounded, like he always wins just because he won 2x. with this win all he managed to do was tie in pvps. i challenged him in cave again, he said it has to be inside the cave and not in relic  :lol:  maybe he wanted just to lure me to cave so his ppl disturb and get a free ss :lol:

Ricardo , i will be always gratefull to you becouse you helped me a lot , when in past i argued whit Hassn and we used to hunt /kill each other in pvp cave , whit revive and pot no stop.

You wasn't afraid of him , you just helped me becouse i was your friend. I appreciated it , i as i said i won't forget it.

Carlos, you know how much you mean for me no need to write it or why. Meet you 2 years ago and whit time our friendship become stronger n stronger.

You don't open yourself 100% whit everybody , and the fact you did deeply whit me , means all i need to know. You are really a good friend. And you show it to me even when we argued becouse of Catalonia stealing items from AoA bank and you paid the things back. I get angry , and posted it in this forum. You entered whit my CherryBia account and edited what i wrote. Do you remember how much i get angry whit you that time? Well , we make peace very fast , even if we both was on "rambo" mode the night before. I just write that to say you defende Catalonia , you were afraid about what i wrote becouse you didn't want him to be sad. That time you showed to me once again the amazing person you are.

NOW , you both guys are nice people. I'm sure you had some problems in WS , but come on. Carlos is leaving , Ricardo will leave someday too as we all.

Try to act like people , and not like players.

Forget each other. I put my hand on a fire that if one of you meet in real life and the other one is in need you will help as much you can. It's a game guys.

And , from the moment i know both of you , i'm sure you could be friends if start again. I know its not possible , so please ,whis the best to each other , act like a maturn person.

I wish you both the best. Good luck. :give_rose:

thank you bia and glad ur not mad at me anymore (still dunno what i did to get you mad, maybe birds whisper in ur ear).

i always try to treat my friends in a fair way, this started cause carlos couldn't forgive me wanting to save my friend from death even if i didnt try to kill him he acted as if i did and became all angel of vengeance on me, we could've laughed about it like we did when he disturb my fight with dio and i didnt take it personally but as a troll

More weak potatoes

really dude? Again with the trash talk? After that topic?

dont ask later why ppl dont like you

really dude? Again with the trash talk? After that topic?

dont ask later why ppl dont like you

Meh it's a joke topic.  Begone from my presence you dirty scum bag. I don't like noobs such as yourself.  I dont care what anyone says about me huehue.  Especially not some little fag like you with doo doo dread locks, get a life lover boy :)  Kk done replying to gays.

alyanorno,

I wasn't mad at you. I just don't like to see my friends arguing. And it hurted to see what you wrote to Spanish. I will defend him , always.

I'm sure both of you did mistakes. Someone told to me , when 2 people argue is always 50/50 fault. You both could manage the situation in a different way , but you both didn't.

Hope in the end , you guys understand its a game , and i don't pretend you to make peace of be friends , but ay least respect each other , putting away ur players roles and acting like nice people could do. It's not about ABC , AOA , any other guild , elves or mc. We aren't only players. We all are human being and we all need to learn to forget and apologize.

Well , guys , you both are smart enough in my opinion. Hope you chose the right decision and in the end , respect each other cus u both are nice person and players.

lol, nothing surprises me any more

continue to be a 2-faced racist redneck with your mules and pig farm

just dont go emo mode crying again later because "nobody likes me"

say what u want, you will never have anything for me to envy

theres simply too many fakes, hypocrites and wannabes here

I better go back to offline games before i get infected with the loser virus

Meh it's a joke topic.  Begone from my presence you dirty scum bag. I don't like noobs such as yourself.  I dont care what anyone says about me huehue.  Especially not some little fag like you with doo doo dread locks, get a life lover boy :)  Kk done replying to gays.

better dread locks than that bareback mountain look u got going on

its ok. the only thing that makes me feel "noob" is actually having pity towards him, thinking he would actually change this time.

but now I  only feel pity for those who have to deal with him in real life on a daily basis

we are lucky ones who can just put phone away and keep it moving.

so let him keep coming here showing off.

I guess he needs to over-compensate for coming up short in another department, if you know what I mean ;D

its ok. the only thing that makes me feel "noob" is actually having pity towards him, thinking he would actually change this time.

but now I  only feel pity for those who have to deal with him in real life on a daily basis

we are lucky ones who can just put phone away and keep it moving.

so let him keep coming here showing off.

I guess he needs to over-compensate for coming up short in another department, if you know what I mean ;D

but hey, he has a big mouth.. that's gotta be good for something, if you know what i mean  :blush:

but hey, he has a big mouth.. that's gotta be good for something, if you know what i mean  :blush:

I must say, I thought Jayrox was putting up a false show.

but earlier, he apologized to me for some shit in the past, even though I had also acted like a fool.

but he seems genuine now. Earned my respect back.

shit, even this guy has more honor than fatty. Thats a damn shame  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

I must say, I thought Jayrox was putting up a false show.

but earlier, he apologized to me for some shit in the past, even though I had also acted like a fool.

but he seems genuine now. Earned my respect back.

shit, even this guy has more honor than fatty. Thats a damn shame  :facepalm:

and still pvppussy was invted by pernicious to insure they get #1 in guild tournament and becuz he loaded tickets daily into bank, im not saying he did it alone

becuz he lied about him leaving game i will post this evidence

now u afraid for ur #1 rank in 3v3? dont focus all ur hatred on reu, share with me some chris, i chose to be friendz with reu ik wht i feel about him idc wht u or ur members spam me daily about him, check ur devil in ur guild how he bullshits all people around him

post-15696-14177034303648_thumb.png

post-15696-14177034303761_thumb.png

Hahaha you hide the name because youre unsure they even know :D

And its looneys he joined your guild or you think it matters?

pussyxelie pvprange said he only deposited 10sets he told me while acrid looney iluvcocain and myself deposited 1000s

Seriously you take the word of one person like its gold to you :D

Keep suckin on reus d  its clear youre out of touch with reality

:P

Look i help vortex too or does pvprange buy all their tix too :D

If you really believe it fine lets just say pvprange paid all tournament ;D

Last pic is something youll never see and it explains your hate

71582_.jpg

71584_.jpg