XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yea, Im feeling mega stupid, thanks XD

Couldnt stop laughing... girls, total fail  :cray: :cray:

How would I knooooooooooooooooooooow  :facepalm:

Yea, Im feeling mega stupid, thanks XD

Couldnt stop laughing... girls, total fail  :cray: :cray:

Me pro smite

Forgets rez, dies at nadir and rez at Armour cliff TWICE

lesson learned, always take your rez statues.

Well.....  :facepalm:

:lol:

Even though you're all +9, +10 me, jonny and lone managed to kill you 3 out of the 9 times. Check this staff dude:

All the good job was done by Spainstyle and Ktptn since you're a total shit randomly using your skills.

Typical kiddo who thinks that amping his staff to +10 will make him a good player.

+9+10 ?  :lol:

Enjoy

Опубликованное фото

Who's Sillyputty?

i remember him, was a really nice guy till his brain colapsed, he came to EU from US server and we used to hang out, hunt and even share resources but then one day he went back to US then a few months later his char logs in EU again and he was a total idiots insulting all his old friends in trade chat for no reason whatsoever.. then disapeared again till this day

lets go part by part and its the last thing i post about this. i dont have a habit of making up shit just to look good unlike spanish.

He asked for help so I helped him, just like you do to that potting noob Dadinho.

Atleast you could've just said " well dadinho is my friend so I had no choice to help him cause I can't just watch him die infront of me " instead of saying it was only 1 root and lightning bullshit.

fair enough, but dadinho didnt ask for help i just felt bad for him although i dont usually get involved but since span n i were peacefull didnt think the little princess would be so offended (we didnt even kill him lol) (and yes, should've just said that i wanted to help my friend instead of what i did and didnt do in battle.

Maybe ask one out of the 30 Elves you called to kill Spanish about this " sorting shit out " thing, even asked Hassn are you ♥♥♥♥ing kidding me?  :facepalm: 

this part is a lie, i didnt call anyone! the elfs were already going war i just joined them. as for the hassn part it's true but taken out of context.

spanish jumped me in pvp cave while i was talking to hassn in chat, so i simply said: "hassn kill span :P" ofc i knew he wouldn't but he did tell me that he couldnt sell me signs cause "boss spanish" says not to sell me  :bad:  (that part was funny).

We all know Dadinho is a piece of shit, why the ♥♥♥♥ you even have to help that worthless nobody?

i dont care if a person is a nobody or "somebody", thats not how i chose my friends. i chose my friends for their loyalty and honesty (mainly).

Even said Shy helped him for Miracle coins, do you seriously think people help him for Miracle coins? Yea, I didn't ♥♥♥♥ing think so either.

It's like saying you run around healing Dadinho for Miracle coins.

i just meant.. after that first battle  i went into pvp cave and shyleen was inside alone, didnt do anything till spanish came inside. why did she atack me? didnt do anything to her, long time "friend" (my first ws friend actually).. i think this relates to ur guys opinion that i called elfs to kill spanish lol i dunno who made that up but you guys should know i fight my own battles and dont go cry in trade chat. most i do sometimes is say something like "war caravan bridges" or something like that and if im lucky a couple of elfs follow me xD so you guys assumed i was gonna atack all of you and made a preemptive strike based on the false premise that i was atacking all my friends for no reason (from all the time you know me, did i ever do that? the only problems i ever had was with crossfit when his acct got its items deleted and span blammed me when ci didnt even had the pw to his acct anymore!  called me a traitor elf and made up all sorts of shit bla bla bla pretty much the same as he's doing now except for the part where i atacked him. i did do that, but not atacked any of you or called friends to kill span lol but im drifting of the main point..

i didnt and still dont understand what actually motivated shy to gank me in pvp cave lol so ofc i felt betrayed by my oldest friend and reacted in a stupid way. stupid action usually causes stupid reaction and im an intense guy, when i get mad i talk shit without actually measuring my words.

but it was a shitty thing for a friend to do to another, wasnt even protecting span cause she was the one that came to atack me when i was chatting in cave  :mega_shok:

you even continuously healed Dadinho after he tried to gank me at PvP cave when I had lag.  :facepalm: 

dude, i do that when i want to stop fights between my friends. i dont just heal him, i also tell him to stop atacking! i try to take no ones side. u just dont see party or area chat in elf side so you wouldnt know. but ur free to believe what you want. take span's word and im a stabber if you want but think about all the time you known me and my words and actions till this day. we started in a bad way, i insulted you without even knowing what i was talking about but i admited i was wrong after we talked (again with the stupid reactions when im mad but always admit when i think i was unfair or did something bad)

If you wanna solve this all you have to do is talk with Spanish, if you didn't wanna be the " upper man " of the fight then this whole bullshit wouldn't even happen, I don't see how we can attack your Rogue and yet you complain about " solving problems on  their own ", you think letting you and Spanish fight 1 on 1 nonstop will fix the problem?

got nothing to talk about with span, i wont apologise for something i feel is right (not the atacking him part, but the defending my friend part). after that, all that happened is spanish's responsability. he was the one who instigated you to gank  me because of something so small that he could've solved simply by getting a few 1vs1 kills till he felt we were even lol every chance he got ever since i met him he insults me like crazy cause im an elf and blamed me for so much crap i didnt do "reporting mcoin bug" "backstabb and deleted crossfit items" "tell elfs secrets about mcs" everything you can think of lol but again.. believe what you want but think about this one detail: why would i sudently declare war on all of you like span said? lol im not stupid. and no i dont think  fighting 1vs1 will solve anything but still fairer than getiing ganked by all of you cause little princess Spanish has a problem with me.

Bla bla bla

You are basically crying and making up shit talking big crap about me and some of them are lies or not full true/changued, as Shy said you are just mad at me writing out of mind, chill your life.

Lets back to the point, evading all the old changued shit you spam just to cover truth.

Dadinho and your druid was with other mage, Captainv at crossing, i dropped captainv and i left some crossing for kill dadinho, you healed him, rooted me, bolt me, bee me, normal hit without i expect it because we had peace, and i hide with 200 hp running from you both following me like mad dogs.

You pmed "I wasnt trying to kill you" " I just root, bee, bolt once"...

Who are you trying to cheat zethu? Serious..? :facepalm: 

You just couldnt resist kill me because it was perfect time to do it because i was alone, 1 step far from cross and i couldnt expect it, so you backstabbed me (like not all but almost all elfs i had as allies did atleast once)

What you didnt expect is that my friends jumped in too, and attacked you for being a hypocrite, and what you did? Before try accept and fix anything you came non stop mad to kill Shyleen afk in pvp cave :wacko:  Also you tried kill Sulla multiboxing with BD and druid, and he did with lock and rogue, but i think you learned yesterday if you can kill diosodin or other warlocks doesnt mean you could kill tocino ;) 

And about you saying you didnt call anyone for kill us.. ;D :facepalm:

I was spying trade chat and you said stuff like "MC's took cave" "Lets war there its our cave too", and you also involve in your mistakes old elfs that rarelly war like Wolfsy, Revendark, Mdea ( That respawned pot over 50 times, god know what you told him about us ;D )

Since you made high amped your druid, you showed your real side, stabbing people and in need of fight best mc players thinking you can own us all, dont cry in public now if we attacking back,  think twice next time.

i'm the one speaking half truths and lies to serve my purpose

yes, you are. this subject is dead for me like i said on last post. that is my truth, believe what you like, say what you want. we both know what's really going on here.

Before try accept and fix anything you came non stop mad to kill Shyleen afk in pvp cave :wacko:   

just one thing and if shy reads maybe she'll tell the truth and all can see who's really twisting the truth.

first time i went into cave after the war shyleen was in cave, true. i entered went down didnt atack a signle person. then shyleen (using lyzzie) warlock jumps me with you. that was the first jumping when i was alone in pvp cave after the war. by her. not me. you're clearly insane but she knows she wasnt jumped by me in cave till after she did it to me with you as her partner.

like i said (and you just confirmed it) ,i didnt call any elfs to kill you.  i always call elfs in trade chat when many mc come make war near pvp cave lol does that make me stabber too? wanting to actually get inside pvp cave and pvp people? your logic really sucks

just one thing and if shy reads maybe she'll tell the truth and all can see who's really twisting the truth.

first time i went into cave after the war shyleen was in cave, true. i entered went down didnt atack a signle person. then shyleen (using lyzzie) warlock jumps me with you. that was the first jumping when i was alone in pvp cave after the war. by her. not me. you're clearly insane but she knows she wasnt jumped by me in cave till after she did it to me with you as her partner.

She calls me when saw you pvp cave, since you stabbed me i wanted kill anyplace because lost respect to let you alive even in pvp cave, probably if Shy attacked too is because she thinks the same.

Or i can tell you being hypocrote like you did to me:

"Shyleen didnt wanted to kill you, she just used skills on you :good:

this subject is dead for me like i said on last post.

Wish :wacko:

Go make presents, elves. You don't need hydra XD

And then a br logged to talk some crap and tell me he wants me to get hacked. ♥♥♥♥♥, please  ;D

45051_.png

45052_.png

Try this pro pvp fatman  :lol:

45054_.png

45055_.png