SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

zethu, since you wanna be a woman (marceline) instead of a man, you act like you are best druid ever  :facepalm:  seems like you are mad tht i am better bd then you,so you made "your" druid stronger to have at least a better druid ;D

spanish is right,zethu called elfs in trade Chat, BUT not to kill spanish, he called them for war in pvp cave and honestly i dont see any Problem in this... many mc in pvp cave are totally noobs, yesterday i went there,then 2 shaman and a Level 10 warlock killed me, i logged mc and they were like: wow wow wow, i killed jayrox :facepalm:  didnt know tht i am that famous tht you have to gank me 3 vs 1 in pvp cave :facepalm:  so thts an big issue and ofc elfs want to kill the noob mc who ruined the pvp cave :facepalm:

about the Piece and backstabbing between spanish and zethu(marceline) i cant say anything,but maybe we/you Need shy to explain her view,even if i think she would prefer a lie then help zethu in this Situation.

but ist hard to believe zethu anything after he told tht he dont buy mcoins,then came up with new weapon Skins and said,he only sometimes buy mcoins and started to Insult after i detected his lie ;D

So Sad Knox +9+10 Druid died vs +3 staff Lock  :facepalm:  Alots of time and when i was killing tayuyá he desapear  :good: After died many time with knox he come to hunt me roid roid but finally 2 vs 1 hunted me  :rofl:

Опубликованное фото

So Sad Knox +9+10 Druid died vs +3 staff Lock  :facepalm:  Alots of time and when i was killing tayuyá he desapear  :good: After died many time with knox he come to hunt me roid roid but finally 2 vs 1 hunted me  :rofl:

Опубликованное фото

In your wet wannabe dreams you killed Knox 1 v 1 with your lock, all pvp cave saw sprngy helped you and at 1st picture shows how Knox handle the gank and still killed him 2 v 1.

Epic fail you posted,  you proof your lies lmao atleast not weird capture with anime in background :lol:

;)  Dont Cry Roid you are next Searching you always but no find you  :facepalm:

Just wait  :shout:

Dont  cry Knox Girlfriend so Sad only can talk but cant do anything ?  xD

Can somone ffs tell me who this princecakekakakakak dude is? Because really, his bragging and bla bla's  is starting to get on my nerves @_@

hassn`s ex dog.

Опубликованное фото

You can clearly see you ganked him 2v1  :facepalm: The dead body and your party member's hp is gone... fail post

Опубликованное фото

I guess you wanna be famous killing me 2 against 1? Hahaha. Fail noob.

Heres the ss of your ducking noob shaman and lock. Well atleast i killed you a fair 1 on 1, yet you died. Sorry bro, you still suck. I thought you gonna rape me 1 on 1 after i take a long ducking break. I guess not. Hahaha. Feel pitty shit on you sucker.

45148_.png

45149_.png

:blush: Knox Family Cant stay alive 5mins in cave with ur elf ?  :facepalm:

Why ? :tease:

I am Watching This Cave  ;)  Its mine and Only Mine Only mcs Can enter Noob Richs Elfs Cant  :yahoo:

stop replying to this thing and it will crawl away.

cockroaches yuck

usually the only weapon against these sort of bugging bugs are highheels :D

try to aim with em "sqaucth-sound"

yes i had 4 aperol spritz cheers bia :D<3

cockroaches yuck

usually the only weapon against these sort of bugging bugs are highheels :D

try to aim with em "sqaucth-sound"

yes i had 4 aperol spritz cheers bia :D

And You didnt invited me!I should feel offended!

ahahah!Epic sis,love you so!

I can't stop laughing, this guy is funny lol  :tease:

If he person were trustable... Why not?

I made deals like that and worked. But just with people i trust

zethu, since you wanna be a woman (marceline) instead of a man, you act like you are best druid ever  :facepalm:  seems like you are mad tht i am better bd then you,so you made "your" druid stronger to have at least a better druid ;D

spanish is right,zethu called elfs in trade Chat, BUT not to kill spanish, he called them for war in pvp cave and honestly i dont see any Problem in this... many mc in pvp cave are totally noobs, yesterday i went there,then 2 shaman and a Level 10 warlock killed me, i logged mc and they were like: wow wow wow, i killed jayrox :facepalm:  didnt know tht i am that famous tht you have to gank me 3 vs 1 in pvp cave :facepalm:  so thts an big issue and ofc elfs want to kill the noob mc who ruined the pvp cave :facepalm:

about the Piece and backstabbing between spanish and zethu(marceline) i cant say anything,but maybe we/you Need shy to explain her view,even if i think she would prefer a lie then help zethu in this Situation.

but ist hard to believe zethu anything after he told tht he dont buy mcoins,then came up with new weapon Skins and said,he only sometimes buy mcoins and started to Insult after i detected his lie ;D

again meddling in other people's affairs. if your english was better you'd know i didnt lie. i said "i hardly ever buy mcoins" (its not the same as "i dont buy mcoins") my amp has been the same for months on zethu lol and skins can be bought in market. and even if i hardly ever buy doesnt mean i dont do it lol at least  i dont say i never bought mcoins like you and show +10 gears xD

as for druid i feel in love with druid and almost stoped using my bd for a while now. only when multyboxing or someone asks for melee pvp. as ever.. believe what you want but stop this bs talk everytime you speak my name. i never cared about being better than you, i dont live my life that way lol you are the one always mentioning my name and insulting and teasing me so i must be important to you but dw.. been many like you over the many months since i started playing this game. enjoy the game and leave me alone. live your life and follow your way instead of worrying so much if i use mcoins or not, or if ur better than me or not.

little people from PH  ;D so relaxing when u gotta talk using ur own language. maybe, getting tired of talking in english so much

:facepalm:

2ND PIC: PHGODZ (mcsaken) and PHGODS (elfchosen)

45168_.png

45169_.png

45170_.png

:blush: Knox Family Cant stay alive 5mins in cave with ur elf ?  :facepalm:

Why ? :tease:

I am Watching This Cave  ;)  Its mine and Only Mine Only mcs Can enter Noob Richs Elfs Cant  :yahoo:

Yours and your licking dogs, you need more t-bags than Lipton to drop one elf down anyways.

You should quit, because everything you do is an EPIC FAIL, now stand at attention! AND SIEG ♥♥♥♥ING HAIL YOUR GODDESS, ♥♥♥♥♥.

EDIT.

I like trains.

again meddling in other people's affairs. if your english was better you'd know i didnt lie. i said "i hardly ever buy mcoins" (its not the same as "i dont buy mcoins") my amp has been the same for months on zethu lol and skins can be bought in market. and even if i hardly ever buy doesnt mean i dont do it lol at least  i dont say i never bought mcoins like you and show +10 gears xD

as for druid i feel in love with druid and almost stoped using my bd for a while now. only when multyboxing or someone asks for melee pvp. as ever.. believe what you want but stop this bs talk everytime you speak my name. i never cared about being better than you, i dont live my life that way lol you are the one always mentioning my name and insulting and teasing me so i must be important to you but dw.. been many like you over the many months since i started playing this game. enjoy the game and leave me alone. live your life and follow your way instead of worrying so much if i use mcoins or not, or if ur better than me or not.

you make up you next lie?

you said you bought the skins with mcoins. you are the liar #1 in warspear :facepalm:

btw i dont buy mcoins,atm i cant even if i wanted to. ask lendarios,ask rezya and so on,they bought my rewards,so i had 1,9 million gold. you lie and lie and lie,hope in real life you are not such a retard.your poor family.

ofc ppl believe spanish and not you,cause you really lie everytime you start write something :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Tipical Of Spanish ( ROID NOOB ) If cant win Prefer Draw Arena  :friends: And run like a Rat all time and wont attack +9 RANGER  :cray:

My Parther died with 1hit of roid and Roid was full life and When i Attacked him throw me Knockback And Run run run run run run :good:

+3 staff?

More like +8  :unknw:

Don't need to fake your amplifies noob, we are not blind we can see the glow of your shit weapon ;)

+3 staff?

More like +8  :unknw:

Don't need to fake your amplifies noob, we are not blind we can see the glow of your shit weapon ;)

Oh Spanish Gang Leader Sorry But you need Glasses To see that photo ? :good:

True History Bro  8)  Roid +9 lvl vs Cazapollos +3 lvl 18 And Cant win ? How Sad

Some one Said me Roid Made Ranger to kill Locks ... But cant kill a simple Low lock ?  :cray:

Princeka, Pliskin, Homeless, Kazasker, Spanish ๓ęçђą, Juoppo (+ 1 Hidden) and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Op :lol:  Roid +9 Run  :yahoo:

Amazing how you can see your equips behind the gears but not weapon

Linked

Case solved