[2018.09.20] Game servers restart

Peony

0HHOGF8ShnU.jpg.361c5da94b2ec89d3763a83004e95b1b.jpg.48e1c1a822b8750bde3c9eef363ce959.jpg

Dear players!

Tomorrow, 21.09.2018 at 09:00 CEST, our game servers will be restarted due to the fixing of some bugs. The game will be unavailable for about 20 minutes.

Fixes:

• corrected the incorrect work of the "Rage" bonus: now when you're killing an enemy under the bonus effect, the character's health is restored
  • corrected the incorrect work of Icy Relic of Ruthlessness with the Warlock's "Life Exhaust" skill
  • corrected the incorrect work of Relic of Absolute Protection and Relic of Nimbleness with Death Knight’s "Threads of Darkness" skill when attacking mini-bosses, bosses and raid bosses
  • fixed a bug where the positive effect of the Death Knight's "Blow of the Silence" skill was lost because of Resistance
  • corrected the description of the Warden’s "Switcheroo" and Death Knight’s "Blood Guard" skills
  • fixed an error in the "Divine Protection Gurt" craft task of the "Light armor" profession: now it shows the correct number of items needed for the production

Please, don't plan anything significant at this time.

AIGRIND

Edited by Peony

Is there a bug in Easy Techno? 

Now during the last stage before the boss, it's impossible to open the path and the minion doesn't revive after the player dead... I don't know if it was a bad luck or a bug

44 minutes ago, Liidert said:

Is there a bug in Easy Techno? 

Now during the last stage before the boss, it's impossible to open the path and the minion doesn't revive after the player dead... I don't know if it was a bad luck or a bug

Mind that mobs may hit the minion once the hero dies. And against a minion, several of those mobs maybe tough enough to kill it immediatly.

About the easy tech problem,idk. I was spamming it with friends lately but I could not find any bug there 😕

1 hour ago, Peony said:

0HHOGF8ShnU.jpg.361c5da94b2ec89d3763a83004e95b1b.jpg.48e1c1a822b8750bde3c9eef363ce959.jpg

Dear players!

Tomorrow, 21.09.2018 at 09:00 CEST, our game servers will be restarted due to the fixing of some bugs. The game will be unavailable for about 20 minutes.

Fixes:

• corrected the incorrect work of the "Rage" bonus: now when you're killing an enemy under the bonus effect, the character's health is restored
  • corrected the incorrect work of Icy Relic of Ruthlessness with the Warlock's "Life Exhaust" skill
  • corrected the incorrect work of Relic of Absolute Protection and Relic of Nimbleness with Death Knight’s "Threads of Darkness" skill when attacking mini-bosses, bosses and raid bosses
  • fixed a bug where the positive effect of the Death Knight's "Blow of the Silence" skill was lost because of Resistance
  • corrected the description of the Warden’s "Switcheroo" and Death Knight’s "Blood Guard" skills
  • fixed an error in the "Divine Protection Gurt" craft task of the "Light armor" profession: now it shows the correct number of items needed for the production

Please, don't plan anything significant at this time.

AIGRIND

There is a game breaking bug with new AoE shaman expert skill, i posted on test server bug report section, sorry for being late i got to know today but i think it should be fixed ASAP even as a shaman myself

6 minutes ago, Spanish said:

There is a game breaking bug with new AoE shaman expert skill, i posted on test server bug report section, sorry for being late i got to know today but i think it should be fixed ASAP even as a shaman myself

That skill at lvl1 reduce 30% pene and 50% accuracy take a look at it peony pls:calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

12 hours ago, Man said:

That skill at lvl1 reduce 30% pene and 50% accuracy take a look at it peony pls:calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

This skill just working fine only description is wrong like that of dk:rofl:

1 hour ago, aks said:

So 30% pene reduce at lv1 is fine ? If so then at lv4 is 90% or what thats broken asf

On 9/20/2018 at 7:49 PM, Man said:

up

On 9/21/2018 at 8:28 AM, aks said:

On 9/21/2018 at 9:57 AM, Aкasha said:

obviously this must be an error of description 

have a look at this vid:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yakArMYZG8I-32.1% pene

the dmg scopes with such a debuff: 962 to 670 at the end of the video, only difference being totem.

idk if it has been fixed yet but i assume it's not since devs would have told us so if it was the case.

@Peony

ty

4 hours ago, Pecleb said:

have a look at this vid:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yakArMYZG8I-32.1% pene

It seems to be working with Critical as you expect, however the skill must be revised indeed, because there are also problems in the time of effect and cd. You can see here.

Even if it was adding up the % when there is only 1 target (5+5+5) and then when it hits 3sec it doubles to 30% for the remaining 2sec of the first debuff.. still it doesn't reach 32%. The percentages and durations are also different from test sever. ya ya..