Developmental Questions

TheQuestion

A topic where us players can ask questions about the development of warspear online ^~^devs plz answer us^~^

Mine are:

1. Are there any plans for bows in the legion's side? In terms of usage or anything like that...

2. Will casters ever get any new types of weapons? Staffs aren't bad but as a mage i could really use the dps from time to time...

3. Are guild castles coming any time soon?

_

Probably wont get answered but its worth a try. '-'

Bows on Legion side: Impossible. It doesn't really fit to the image of a Forsaken or a Mountain Clan character.

New weapons for casters: I could imagine something like casters could use knives. Tho they would hit very small...

Guild castles: I really hope :D

Well, about bows in mc side, a solution must be taken. It's not fair that people get those shits in mc side and get maybe offended couse it's shown in world chat. I think that making a value change of it selling to npcs would be ok, like 20k. Elf side won't have this problem, because they will sell them for that price or wear it

Edited by Higgings

2-h weapon also useless in elf side, it's only 10k in dealer. But it's still can be used by poor paladin :lol:

Why dev don't simply change the rate drops from dungeon?

Caster don't need new weapons they need good weapon skin.

I'm jealous with 2-handed weapon user, they have good skin even basic skins from the miracle shop are cool :(

In the FUTURE, casturs will be able to use one handed staves They might be called ORBs. Panchen, 02-27-2016

I'm gonna quote this message on the news' section when the Orb's update is announced.

Bows on Legion side: Impossible. It doesn't really fit to the image of a Forsaken or a Mountain Clan character.

New weapons for casters: I could imagine something like casters could use knives. Tho they would hit very small...

Guild castles: I really hope :D

As for the bows/xbows for mc side, they don't need to fit their image.

Maybe we'll be getting a massive update with 2 new factions, one for

each side. :) not much likely but possible.

Edited by Raezer

We have a hotline topic for this in the "Must read for everybody" subforum. This topic, however is a nice solution for that, because it has only been opened 2 times since it was introduced for the first time.

Here is mine: Are we ever going to see Vera's boss in the game?

Even though the Legion finally have the access to use bows and crossbows, the Sentinels will never know the feeling of having a rare decoration on their bags and become someone to laugh at in world chat when they acquired such useless drop.

I say..

One of Legion's reason to switch faction is with the item drop, where they could obtain an unusable rare equips. I guess the Great Ones must do the same on the opposing faction for the sake of balance. A unique weapon access update for rogues, a "Katar" for example, could settle the unfairness of the situation if it will turn to be completely useless to Sentinels. ( Incoming angry kids.. *casts Dark Shield* )
cMBl0wr.png ( Edited [savage Shield] skin )

I like the idea of Panchen's One-handed staff/scepter (or simply wand) plus the Orbs, and also Ninja Owl's Grimoires..

A fitting combi for dps caster.

Well, I'm losing hope, great Sage Noso..

Mine is, will there be a new place after the completion of Ayvondil like.. in the sky?

( Oh, and place the new swamp-like quests here, where we transfer in clouds / sky islands instead of marshes. *winks* )

I never saw Arinar's sky from our current view, so this might be a way.

Then I can vanish completely.. peacefully. *grins*

We have a hotline topic for this in the "Must read for everybody" subforum. This topic, however is a nice solution for that, because it has only been opened 2 times since it was introduced for the first time.

Here is mine: Are we ever going to see Vera's boss in the game?

Raezer's words echoed: There's time and space for everything, but not now.

Pokemon players will get me :D

I was also thinking where the competition winner boss went, I hope

this year's updates will bring the un-brought.