Paladin: Sun Seal

Nehantist

Hi, what about making Paladin's Sun Seal applicable on Bosses at higher rate of success.

Most of the high class bosses evade this skill. I think this skill was designed for hunting bosses but it went wrong somewhere.

Thanking you

i think you can solo with life steal runes but im not sure.

Ofc we can, but we are still weaker than dks or bds in tanking, a barb also tanks better than a pala.. So it would be great if sun seal isn't resisted by bosses, there will be a reason for lvling it up. And yeah, pala is made to be a tanker so why not? Yet we have no def buff like all other tankers that would make us actually called "tanks". Even fetter that reduces very low amount of dmg is sometimes resisted..

I know, we do have somethings we are better than other tankers like support stuns and dmg buff, but I'm talking now about tanking aspect.

Edited by gladiator

What about the ability to use shield? Yes your damage is lower but you are getting lots of +defence.

And Bladedancer's Hamstring gets resisted 90% as standart skill.

the dmg fetter reduces is low and its mostly resisted by bosses. Pala indeed needs some more tanking ability. Using shield and some block and def you do fine but still.. dks and barbs can do that too.

What about the ability to use shield? Yes your damage is lower but you are getting lots of +defence.

And Bladedancer's Hamstring gets resisted 90% as standart skill.

Exactly here, That is not a characteristic only for pala.

Btw, I didn't talk anything about any resisting skill, it is the only defensive skill and it can be resisted, that was my point.

Using shield and some block and def you do fine but still.. dks and barbs can do that too.

It is VERY VERY VERY VERY concerning how palas are the weakest

tank class. :(

Chosen also have a weak faction bonus. Mana capacity increasing, right?

Those extra mana points might even help you out.

Pala is good for low lvl arena character, I have one. When we fight in party in 3-3, 8 out of 10 we win. 

Never had high lvl pala with this expert skill tho...

Paladins can use maces. Maces are stronger than the usual one handed weapons.

Dude.. All tanks can as well strongest maces which come in Christmas have no magic so even barbs can use them

Dude.. All tanks can as well strongest maces which come in Christmas have no magic so even barbs can use them

Wish that weapon update never took place... Again.

• 4 weeks later...

Palas have heal. So yeah.

Also i think palas can be seen as ultimate allrounder class, not just tank.

But yeah, some tanky aspect other than heal would be nice

• 1 year later...

i know this is old but is sun seal still 80% resisted by boss? that would affect a lot my plans for pala lvl up.

ty

Edit: since dk can have that much life steal on all mobs around, with 100% chance since it's only on urself, i find it quite unfair. Mroeover ur allies don't really care about it bcs good tank take almost all dmg.

except for banner focus and extra dmg i don't see sun seal utility then. and that's not mch dmg for that long 30s CD.

Edited by Pecleb