Nerf beastmaster

this class needs a NERF urgently.

he has too strong skills compared to other classes and also all his skills work in combo

image.png Chain Lightning

this ability in 4/4 has a power of 160% of the character's magic damage. In case of successfully dealing damage, the skill attacks the next target within 2 yards from the main one.

it's a very skill for a basic skill.

image.png Pathfinder’s Arrow

this expert ability has 155% power in 4/4 and doesn't even stun with the ability.

image.png Ricochet

This expert ability has 95% power un 4/4 and doesn't even stun with the ability.

image.png Oppression

This basic ability has 130% power 4/4 and doesn't have multiple targets like the ability of the beastmaster.

In conclusion

There are no excuses or logic why a basic skill would be more powerful than an expert skill.

1 hour ago, Overhoul said:

Also nerf cat hp and def. You're supposed too kill the cat first but the cat is too tanky. One heal from bm and cat hp goes to full back.

You can have a party member [preferably a Deathknight] tank the cat and have the dmg dealer kill the bm

5 hours ago, Drakoslayd said:

You can have a party member [preferably a Deathknight] tank the cat and have the dmg dealer kill the bm

That's just absurd. Why does it needs 2 ppl just to kill a beastmaster? As far as i know , this is the only class that needs 2 ppl to kill it . There's no equivalent class like this in legion side. This class is  tanky af but also deals absurd amount of damage.

So the strategy to kill bm (provided by themselves) is kill firstly the cat, then u can nuke the bm... 

But.. The problem is that the cat is tanky (also high hp) and if you attack the bm this one is even more tanky bcz the cat is alive.. 

No way of killing it in a 1v1 scenario xd

You  automatically have to surrender against them.. (bladedancer vibes) 

Is even more harder, when u take almost all his hp, and he turns into broccoli and then full hp again while his cat keep attacking us

Im talking bout average geared bm, not of full steroid bms

4 hours ago, Ryohei said:

So the strategy to kill bm (provided by themselves) is kill firstly the cat, then u can nuke the bm... 

But.. The problem is that the cat is tanky (also high hp) and if you attack the bm this one is even more tanky bcz the cat is alive.. 

You  automatically have to surrender against them.. (bladedancer vibes) 

Is even more harder, when u take almost all his hp, and he turns into broccoli and then full hp again while his cat keep attacking us

Im talking bout average geared bm, not of full steroid bms

i agree

5 hours ago, Ryohei said:

Devs have said many times the game is not balanced around 1v1. 

why is this the only class that uses pet that passes stun buff to pet? still put talent that increases attack speed and now stun more than dagger rogue stun full vel atk? please remove the moon stun, as this class is already immortal. it would also be good to turn the moon into a tree when using the tree skill, as it is ridiculous for the character to heal, become unreachable and continue attacking.

as for the stun, I ask to compare with the pet of the druid, charmer and templar

as for healing + unattainable + damage I ask to compare with templar and witcher. It's high time to nerf and well this class is being used in low level arena and no one kills

6 hours ago, Ironlegend said:

why is this the only class that uses pet that passes stun buff to pet? still put talent that increases attack speed and now stun more than dagger rogue stun full vel atk? please remove the moon stun, as this class is already immortal. it would also be good to turn the moon into a tree when using the tree skill, as it is ridiculous for the character to heal, become unreachable and continue attacking.

as for the stun, I ask to compare with the pet of the druid, charmer and templar

as for healing + unattainable + damage I ask to compare with templar and witcher. It's high time to nerf and well this class is being used in low level arena and no one kills

Making a class similar to others are boring. It's all about scaling in mmorpg. The class ain't nearly to be considered immortal. Seen bm the caster itself gets taking out as soon it get stun. Play your cards and find a counter. Get Good

Edited by Shadowmon

On 7/13/2023 at 5:50 AM, Overhoul said:

That's just absurd. Why does it needs 2 ppl just to kill a beastmaster? As far as i know , this is the only class that needs 2 ppl to kill it . There's no equivalent class like this in legion side. This class is  tanky af but also deals absurd amount of damage.

Strategy! Use your brain. Not ever class are 1v1 capability. That's the problem with ws players. They want an easy way to win. Shout out to the real strategically pvp players. That is warlock, necro, shaman, and priest. No braindead players.

On 7/12/2023 at 10:58 PM, Overhoul said:

Also nerf cat hp and def. You're supposed too kill the cat first but the cat is too tanky. One heal from bm and cat hp goes to full back.

Kill the caster first. The cat dies afterwards. Strategy is not here at all in this topic. It's a I want to hit hard and kill fast. Shame on the mess

5 minutes ago, Shadowmon said:

Strategy! Use your brain. Not ever class are 1v1 capability. That's the problem with ws players. They want an easy way to win. Shout out to the real strategically pvp players. That is warlock, necro, shaman, and priest. No braindead players.

Kill the caster first. The cat dies afterwards. Strategy is not here at all in this topic. It's a I want to hit hard and kill fast. Shame on the mess

EXACTLY 

Deathknight and rogue can easily beat a BM with little issue. You simply have to think. After all a BM is essentially useless in group fights due to their glaring weakness in those fights

8 minutes ago, Drakoslayd said:

EXACTLY 

Deathknight and rogue can easily beat a BM with little issue. You simply have to think. After all a BM is essentially useless in group fights due to their glaring weakness in those fights

Exactly! The bm will get moon the initiate. This put the caster far from moon. Stun or sleep moon will leave the caster vulnerable to get gank. Bm stun range are short and they stun skill can't equip the range relic. Also, it depends on the match up of you and you partner vs the bm and it's partner. If you have a charmer on you team. The charmer can have 2 dogs and make it attack moon while you and your partner have an open. There numerous of strategies. Communication is the key

Edited by Shadowmon

2 hours ago, Drakoslayd said:

EXACTLY 

After all a BM is essentially useless in group fights due to their glaring weakness in those fights

What makes you think bm is useless in team fight? 

2 hours ago, Shadowmon said:

In theory, that's maybe possible but in reality most bm user enchant hp rune into their gear. It's impossible to kill bm in one shot without bm using tree buff.  

3 hours ago, Drakoslayd said:

EXACTLY 

Useless on group fights? 

Aoe heal/def buff? 

Cat's auto attack aoe? 

Aoe xpert skill? 

The  electric ball that also works as aoe? 

Are they mere ornaments? 

I literally saw a  arena fight between a  full awarded Deathknight + shaman  vs full awarded bm,  and guess what, Ended in a draw, a DRAW!!!  Even when bm was obviously in disadvantage!! 

XD? 

Obviously Between elves they  not see their own OPness

Anyway... 

3 hours ago, Shadowmon said:

If the cat is tanky what you expect from the caster? 

Just using tree skill and boom the fight restart over and over again 

Its literally impossible killing a bm in few hits even for damage class. 

Maybe, a shitty geared bm yes, but thats not the point xd

On 7/12/2023 at 7:26 PM, Dseta said:

image.png Chain Lightning

this ability in 4/4 has a power of 160% of the character's magic damage. In case of successfully dealing damage, the skill attacks the next target within 2 yards from the main one.

it's a very skill for a basic skill.

image.png Pathfinder’s Arrow

this expert ability has 155% power in 4/4 and doesn't even stun with the ability.

image.png Ricochet

This expert ability has 95% power un 4/4 and doesn't even stun with the ability.

image.png Oppression

This basic ability has 130% power 4/4 and doesn't have multiple targets like the ability of the beastmaster.

In conclusion

There are no excuses or logic why a basic skill would be more powerful than an expert skill.

Chain lightning goes by magic damage which is inherently weaker than physical damage due to how the system works now, the skills damage is also reduced in power by 10% every target it hits and is the only cc bm has. In contrast to all of the other classes that have other cc and more direct damage attacks. Or same amount as charmer but who is about as durable if not even more durable than a bm when well built and is also a summoner class. 

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

Chain lightning goes by magic damage which is inherently weaker than physical damage

The physical version still does 95% of the character's physical damage which is the same percentage as Rogue's Ricochet, doesn't sound fair to me

the skills damage is also reduced in power by 10% every target it hits

Just like Pathfinder's Arrow and Ricochet

is the only cc bm has

It also has Forest Symbol and Moonlight, though the latter is a weaker CC

Or same amount as charmer but who is about as durable if not even more durable than a bm when well built and is also a summoner class. 

That's because the Charmer can be built as a tank, while the Beastmaster's role was supposed to be damage dealer only

2 minutes ago, Khrone said:

The physical version still does 95% of the character's physical damage which is the same percentage as Rogue's Ricochet, doesn't sound fair to me

That's because the Charmer can be built as a tank, while the Beastmaster's role was supposed to be damage dealer only

I would say that BM is a damage support due to their buffing and healing skill

8 hours ago, Khrone said:

I ignored the root because 1. It doesn't do damage and 2. because everyone likes to ignore Shaman's Earthquake for example when they speak of cc so I don't really care? Only fun interaction root has is against octo book users which it perma roots for the whole duration of the skill due to the mechanics involved. And Moonlight is just a slow with pitiful damage you are almost better of not using due to all the resist going around these days. Both of which are soft cc instead of hard cc such as Panic arrow or charmers Stone skill for example, I picked those 2 since they aren't the main cc skill of the classes.

Pathfinder arrow is the better comparison since it has comparable scaling but even if its slightly lower scaling it will do much better damage since Hunters just have bigger numbers in general and in majority of cases players will have more magic defense. So the effectiveness of the skill is reduced in comparison.

I consider ricochet to be a meme skill but if you want to take this into its logical conclusion rogues skill will still do much more damage than Chain lightning as long as its used from stealth and if you bother putting points into ricochet I don't see why you wouldn't, you will have well over 2200+ damage to scale from on end game Rogue whenever they are in stealth and that's with swords and no buffs taken into account. So the 95% scaling on the skill itself is really a non issue.

On paper Bm skill might seem over tuned and I personally probably wouldn't give the skill any chance to stun the additional targets but in the larger scheme of things it sits in a fairly middle of the road in terms of damage potential not to mention that a better skill to compare with Chain lightning from Charmers kit would have been Otherworldly Fire instead of Oppression.

Edited by Raislin

9 hours ago, Drakoslayd said:

I would say that BM is a damage support due to their buffing and healing skill

That's why i said it was supposed to be damage dealer ONLY

But for some reason the devs thought it was an amazing idea to add AoE Healing to a damager class

6 hours ago, Khrone said:

That's why i said it was supposed to be damage dealer ONLY

But for some reason the devs thought it was an amazing idea to add AoE Healing to a damager class

If you actually go to the release post the class is designated as a Group support as the main role, mixed damage is third on the list or something. Even if it turned out its better to build more around doing damage it's still officially a "support" class. In contrast Reaper was listead as "damage-dealer" as its first role, which I think would be fairly obvious.

6 hours ago, Raislin said:

Even if it turned out its better to build more around doing damage it's still officially a "support" class.

Damage dealing

Classes: Ranger, Blade Dancer, Seeker, Mage, Warlock, Reaper, Rogue, Hunter, Chieftain, Beastmaster

Нанесение урона_EN.jpg

It is oficially a damager class.

There isn't a single skill that makes it a support besides Blessing of the Moon and Proximity to Nature

Blessing doesn't really count since other damage classes have skills that buff allies, like Chieftain's Rugged Hide or Mage's Dragon Eye, and they aren't support because of that

3 hours ago, Khrone said:

Damage dealing

Classes: Ranger, Blade Dancer, Seeker, Mage, Warlock, Reaper, Rogue, Hunter, Chieftain, Beastmaster

Нанесение урона_EN.jpg

It is oficially a damager class.

There isn't a single skill that makes it a support besides Blessing of the Moon and Proximity to Nature

Blessing doesn't really count since other damage classes have skills that buff allies, like Chieftain's Rugged Hide or Mage's Dragon Eye, and they aren't support because of that

Why dmgs got summon? I want a summon then, 15k hp summon pls

2 hours ago, Kyrai said:

Why dmgs got summon? I want a summon then, 15k hp summon pls

Does it say somewhere damager cant have a summon?

4 hours ago, Zurp said:

Does it say somewhere damager cant have a summon?

In this unbalanced game shouldn't have, and if exist dmg summon should be reduced a lot

Bms only knows spam the tree

Edited by Kyrai

2 hours ago, Kyrai said:

In this unbalanced game shouldn't have, and if exist dmg summon should be reduced a lot

Maybe they should buff Rogue and have them be the anti caster class we need as Legion players

22 hours ago, Kyrai said:

Guess this the only game you ever played. Many games with summon dd class. Even worst because they have cbows. This game is not meant to be "balanced." It's all about scaling. We're getting new content consistently and everyone want the class they hate to get nerf on the damage because they're getting their cheeks clapped in arena. If you want to play a balance game, go play games that have the same skills as all of the other factions. There are many like that, and you have no idea how boring that is. 

2 hours ago, Shadowmon said:

Guess this the only game you ever played. Many games with summon dd class. Even worst because they have cbows. This game is not meant to be "balanced." It's all about scaling. We're getting new content consistently and everyone want the class they hate to get nerf on the damage because they're getting their cheeks clapped in arena. If you want to play a balance game, go play games that have the same skills as all of the other factions. There are many like that, and you have no idea how boring that is. 

You have right in some arguments, but the idea is make the game playable and not impossible to the players, but in balanced or developments always was unfair for legionaries, and some of sentinels skills should be moved to legion too, like attack streght shields or mantra.

5 hours ago, Kyrai said:

You have right in some arguments, but the idea is make the game playable and not impossible to the players, but in balanced or developments always was unfair for legionaries, and some of sentinels skills should be moved to legion too, like attack streght shields or mantra.

Instead of moving, should be given as well. 

7 hours ago, Kyrai said:

Giving the same type of skill on both sides isn't the right way to balance a game

Instead of asking the Legion side to get Shields or Attack Strength like the Sentinels, you could ask for something to counter these effects

Examples: the Poison debuff which only the Legion has could deal damage ignoring the enemy's shield, or it could deal increased damage to shields to end it faster

To counter Attack Strength, you just need enemies to attack slower or don't attack at all, so you could have an Attack Speed debuff like Necro's key talent or an Accuracy debuff like Shaman's Totem of Weakness

29 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Giving the same type of skill on both sides isn't the right way to balance a game

Instead of asking the Legion side to get Shields or Attack Strength like the Sentinels, you could ask for something to counter these effects

Examples: the Poison debuff which only the Legion has could deal damage ignoring the enemy's shield, or it could deal increased damage to shields to end it faster

To counter Attack Strength, you just need enemies to attack slower or don't attack at all, so you could have an Attack Speed debuff like Necro's key talent or an Accuracy debuff like Shaman's Totem of Weakness

Legion has Trashing and Earthquake to reduce attack speed already so not like you need more of them. Aoe sap on Barbarian with Roar etc.

If we could, we would exchange all of our shields for damage reduction like what Legion has. Shields don't really scale while damage reduction does.  So making stuff bypass shields is a hard no from me lol.

2 hours ago, Khrone said:

Counters for attack strenght: no exists

Look at this seeker never dies cost a lot to kill him because some players exploited the skill and the stats

2 hours ago, Raislin said:

Legion has Trashing and Earthquake to reduce attack speed already so not like you need more of them. Aoe sap on Barbarian with Roar etc.

If we could, we would exchange all of our shields for damage reduction like what Legion has. Shields don't really scale while damage reduction does.  So making stuff bypass shields is a hard no from me lol.

As a chieftain, Believe me that shields are way better than damage reduction...

With shields u can simply ignore damage, while in damage reduction u still receiving damage even if it is low.

The way how rugged hide works of increasing the effect when hp is lower is not a BIG advantage at all

4 hours ago, Ryohei said:

As a chieftain, Believe me that shields are way better than damage reduction...

With shields u can simply ignore damage, while in damage reduction u still receiving damage even if it is low.

The way how rugged hide works of increasing the effect when hp is lower is not a BIG advantage at all

Yea the only class with a shield are the necro. I don't even count DK skill as a shield. That doesn't reduced all dmg because it's "op." It's supposed to be op. It's a tank.

Still the tree is invulnerability does make it op indeed. This skill should be damage reduction in my opinion to the summoner. However, I understand that the reason is because if the summoner aggro, going into tree puts them out of that state. Especially, since their basic heal skills goes to the moon and not them. The tree where it's at is well needed for solo endgame.

Edited by Shadowmon

good job bro ....  the skill is balanced, if you complain then I want to complain too .... I WANT TO HAVE MORE RANGE THAN 3 YARDS .... Rogues stun? 4 yards ,shaman? 5yards ,charmer? 3 yards ... but can use relic to increase it to 5!!!!!!